- Text Size +

CHAPTER 11

Dottie stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. Amy just smiled and both girls started laughing. Amy hugged her friend, sharing in her joy. "Girl that was some kiss. What have you two been up to?"

Dottie blushed but answered her questions. "We didn't do anything but lay on his bed and talk. Of course we slept a lot, but nothing else happened."

Amy stopped her before she kept rambling on. "I believe you girl, I was just teasing. It's just so good to see you happy. You and Nick. I can't believe none of us saw it before. How close you two were. You're perfect together."

Dottie wiped her face, the tears pouring out of her eyes. She couldn't stop them. Amy just hugged her friend, letting her cry. When she finally calmed down, Amy pulled back, giving her a watery smile of her own. "You ok now, girl?"

"Yes, A, I'm ok. Just overwhelmed, I think. I know in my heart I've always loved Nick. I just never believed he would love me back. Not after all that happened."

"Dottie, all that happened was NOT your fault. You were a victim, the same as them. But it's over. Everything is over now. And you've got Nick. Can it get better?”

Chapter End Notes:

OK, this is all I have for now.....will be continuing, don't worry.  I hope you've all enjoyed it.  :)