- Text Size +

"Hello?" Nick answered his phone.

"Hey Nick, It's Leslie." Her sweet voice said.

"Hey sis, What's up?" Nick asked her placing a finger in his free ear to drown out the noise.

"Well, I just wanted to see if you where coming tomorrow." She explained having a hard time hearing him over the music coming from his end.

"Sorry, I've got a lot going on. You know, backstreet stuff." He said.

"But it's Christmas and none of us have seen you in a long time. Aaron and Angle are gonna be really disappointed if you don't come." She tried to persuade him.

"Les, I'm sorry. It's nothing personal. Give everyone my love." He sounded a little annoyed.

"Alright, bye Nick. Merry Christmas." She said sadly and hung up.

Nick shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Who was that?" AJ asked as Nick walked up.

"Leslie, wanted to know if I was coming for Christmas." Nick almost laughed.

"You aren't gonna go? Management gave us tomorrow off." Brian replied.

"Nah, I'm staying here. Gonna party it up with Jay." Nick told him slinging an arm around his tattooed friend.

"I thought you where going home to Rochelle and your mom." Howie gave AJ a disappointed look.

"I am, it's not that far of a drive. I'll run home tonight and have breakfast with them in the morning before coming back up here by tonight." AJ said taking another sip of his beer.

"Why are you coming back here tomorrow night? We don't have to be back for our show till late on the 26th." Brian did not understand his friends thinking.

"Jizzle and I have a big party planned tomorrow night. Got a bunch of ladies coming and everything." Nick grinned picking up his blue colored margarita.

"Well, I'm headed home right after I'm finished with this. Leigh and James are waiting on me." Howie said almost half finished with the single glass of wine he had ordered.

"Yeah, Baylee and my woman are waiting in Kentucky for me so I'm gonna head out. I got a flight to catch anyway." Brian told them all before finishing off his diet coke.

"You two are no fun." AJ rolled his eyes finishing off his third beer.

"Maybe you should cool it Jay. If you're planning on driving home you don't wanna be drunk." Howie said.

"Hey dad, since when did you step back in my life?" AJ sarcastically asked Howie.

"Jay, he's just looking out for you. Nick you should watch how much your throwing back too."

"Alright, alright, we'll stop." Nick rolled his eyes.

"Good, Later guys."

"Bye, Merry Christmas."

With that both Brian and Howie left the club and headed home to their families.

AJ and Nick stayed at the club a while longer.

Nick polished off a total of 5 margaritas while AJ drowned himself in a total of 7 beers. In fact AJ took another with him as he left. He figured it was a good hour and half drive to his moms and he didn't wanna get thirsty.

They where both pretty plastered by the time they chose to leave.

They walked out to their rental cars as the club began to close down.

"Well, I'll see ya later Chaos." AJ smiled.

"Yeah, Nerry Christmas." Nick slurred.

"It's Merry Christmas and it's not for Christmas for another..." He paused to look at his watch, "Eight minuets."

"Yeah." Nick laughed.

They told each other good bye and got in their cars.

AJ headed off toward his mother's house sipping on his beer as he drove.

Nick on the other hand went back to the hotel.

He was so wound up on liquor that he wasn't tired a bit.

He stayed up for another hour or two drinking even more drinks from the mini fridge until he finally passed out.