- Text Size +
Chapter Thirty-Three
Point of View: Narrator


Boy... I don't know how I lived without your touch
Cos now there's nothing that I want so much
I want your hands all over my body
Boy... Touch me
And boy... I don't know where you've been all this time
But now I'm going to keep you - make you be mine
I want to be owned by you
Boy... do whatever you want me to

Just don't go
Please don't leave
I need your touch
Need you inside of me
Rock my body
Make me sweat
Boy don't slow down
We're not there yet
Not yet

Oh... Oo-oh...

JDawg spun in his chair as Krystal continued singing, her palm on the headset, her mouth against the pop blocker. Nick sat in a chair behind him, staring out at her through the window, his palms against his knees, eyes wide. "She's hot," JDawg said.

Nick nodded.

"MTV's gonna shit," JDawg added, turning back to the soundboard.

Nick swallowed. His palms were sweating. The words Krystal was singing... her husky voice... He licked his lips. He wanted to run into the studio, wrestle her to the floor and have the most wild sex he'd ever had right there on the oriental carpet. He clutched his knee caps.

When the song came to an end, Krystal lowered the head set around her neck and grinned out, "Did that sound okay?" she asked timidly.

"Hell yeah it did," JDawg replied through the intercom. He shot a glance at Nick and chuckled, "Your boy out here agrees," he said, winking back at him.

Nick licked his lips.

Krystal giggled, "Yeah? You really liked it?" she asked, "Was it good enough to play for the singers you wanted to record it?"

JDawg snorted, "And why the hell would I want to re-record perfection?" he asked. He beamed, "Girl I think you need to talk to Nicky here about the buisness..." he glanced back at Nick again, "Cos this is a number one single waitin' to be dropped."



"You guys are both insane," Krystal was laughing in the car on the way back to Nick's house. She was bright red in the face. "It wasn't that good," she added.

"Not that good?" Nick snorted, "Please. That was flipping fantastic, Krys. You were unbelievable." He could still feel his pants, tight around his crotch, he was just itching to get her home and into bed. He wondered if he could even wait that long and contemplated just pulling over in the middle of Route 4 and leaping like a panther across the seat of his car.

"You're biased," she said.

Nick shook his head, "Maybe, but that was fucking amazing," he said. He gestured to his lap, "Krys, not every song can have that effect on a guy, okay? It take something... special to do that."

She laughed again. "Biased."

"Sexy," he argued back. He looked over at her, "Krys, everything about you is sexy. Your face, your hair, your voice, your - your movements, your eyes, your smile..."

Krystal shook her head, "Nick you're so blind."

That crooked, charming grin of his slid onto his face and he reached over one arm and ran his fingers across her neck, pulling her into him across the seat. She leaned over and rested her cheek against his chest, watching as he drove one-handed. His finger tips traveled carefully across her shirt and onto her breast. He hummed contentedly.

Krystal stared up at him. Then she smirked. "Hey Nick?" she whispered.

"What?" he asked.

"Think you can keep the wheel straight?" she asked. She lowered her head and he jumped as her hands ran across his lap.

"Krys, I --"

She was unzipping his pants.

"Oh God," he muttered, clutching the wheel with both hands tightly as she started working at him. He had all he could do to keep his eyes on the road, to keep the car going straight. He couldn't imagine what any of his friends would say if they knew - or what the drivers going by would think if they could hear him moaning, struggling to keep his focus on the road as her mouth ran along his skin. "Fuck," he groaned.

She drew her hair back and licked playfully, then pulled back and gently tucked him away and closed his pants back up. Krystal winked at him, "Just a preview..." she mumbled.

Nick's knuckles were white, he was clutching the wheel so hard, his toes curled in his sneakers as he pressed the gas pedal. He didn't dare to look at her, even though he could feel her smiling at him... didn't dare to even so much as glance to his right. He knew he wouldn't be able to control himself if he did.



When they got home, Nick shot from the car like a bullet to his bedroom. "C'mon, c'mon, hurry up," he begged, kicking off his shoes and yanking his shirt off as he went up the stairs. He left his jeans discarded on the landing. "Hurry!" he cried from down the hall.

Krystal laughed as she passed his boxers, ditched on the top step. "I'll be right there, babe," she called. She ducked into the bathroom and reached under the sink for her make-up carrier. Placing it on the sink, she fastened its buckle and unfolded the layers of drawers and shelves it contained. Krystal reached into the bottom of the carrier and pushed aside her lipsticks and concealers and pulled out a small bag of soft, white powder.

She glanced over her shoulder at the door, before opening the bag.