[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

She supposed that she'd gotten carried away and had a few too many drinks, probably in an attempt to forget that she and Nick would never have beautiful half-Chinese babies together because she was too shy to string together more than a few words in his presence.

In Which the Heroine Vows Never to Throw Anyone a Surprise Party Ever Again...

 

Waking up with a dreadful hangover the morning after Nick's surprise birthday party, Jenny Chong tries to piece together the events of the night before. What she finds out will make today either the best or the worst day of her life.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 7827
Read: 3838
Published: 01/31/11
Updated: 02/04/11
Story Notes:

Happy 31st Birthday, Nick! This short story details the events that took place for one (un)lucky lady the Monday after Nick's birthday, as presented in two parts. Song lyrics are from Thank You by Dido.

1. Pt I by FiliKlepto [ - ] (2967 words)

Hi, everyone! I am ignoring my other fics for the moment because I got this brilliant(?) idea that wouldn't go away. Once it's complete, regular updates for ONH and OTR should resume.

This one is dedicated to Nick. Happy Birthday!~ ♥

2. Pt II by FiliKlepto [ - ] (4860 words)

Here you go, the second half of the fic! I realized as I was finishing up this story last night that this is my first foray into the world of chick lit... what do you guys think? Should I try writing more, or stick to my more "serious" historical and fantasy genres? :P