- Text Size +

“Brian, they’re ready for you.” Nick said as he walked into the dressing room.

“Umm…tell them…umm…umm…not ready.” Brian sounded apprehensive. His voice was coming from the bathroom.

“What’s wrong Rok?” Nick relaxed against the couch.

It was July and the boys were doing a photo shoot for the upcoming year. Nick and AJ had come up with the concept of dressing up for each holiday in the year. Howie thought it was a clever idea and thought the fan would love it. Brian was fine with it until he realized what he was going to have to wear for the month of February.

“I’m not coming out in this outfit.” Brian uttered. He was embarrassed.

“What’s wrong with what you have on?” Nick asked curiously. He had picked out Brian’s cupid outfit.

“You don’t even want to know.” He muttered.

“It can’t be that bad.” Nick attempted to sound serious. He was ready to burst into giggles.

Howie walked in the room and looked at Nick.

“Brian, they need you now for your photo.”

“I’M NOT COMING OUT!!!!!” He shouted.

“Come on. I have a date with Lydia. I don’t want to be late.” Howie pleaded.

“NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!”

Nick walked over towards the bathroom door. He slowly put his hand on the doorknob and turned it. The door opened. The look on Howie and Nick’s face said it all. Brian was standing in a diaper holding a bow and arrow. Nick fell to the floor laughing.

“Oh my fucking word.” AJ commented when he walked into the room.

Howie was shaking his head.

“I’m not going to take a photo in this ridiculous outfit.” Brian stood with his arms crossed.

“I think you look sexy.” Nick said from the floor. Brian walked over to him and kicked him in the stomach.

“You’re an ass Nick. Maybe you should wear a diaper since you are the baby of the group.” Brian replied through gritted teeth.

“Oww.  You didn’t have to kick me.” Nick stood up holding his stomach.

Megan, the photographer walked in after hearing all the chaos from the hallway. When she saw Brian her mouth opened and her eyes grew in shock. The other guys started to laugh. Brian ran back into the bathroom and locked the door.

“That is not what he supposed to be wearing.” Megan commented.

“I know. I switched his outfit this morning when he wasn’t looking.” Nick smiled an evil smile. “Isn’t it great?”

“Nick you’re an ass. I have a photo shoot to finish and you are ruining it as usual.” She gave him the dirtiest look she could manage.

“Meggers, you have to admit it was funny.” He pulled her in for a hug.

“Nick remember payback is a bitch. Brian is going to get you good when you least expect it.” She pushed him away. “All of you leave and I’ll talk to Brian.”

The guys slowly walked out. Nick was laughing like a hyena. AJ and Howie were quietly chuckling at Brian’s outfit.

Megan slowly knocked on the bathroom door.

“Go away. I’m not wearing this for the calendar.”  Brian was pouting in the bathroom. He couldn’t believe his luck. Why did he have to be February? Nick would have made a better cupid.

“Brian that isn’t the outfit for your photo shoot. Nick switched it with the real one. If you come out, I can give you the outfit you were supposed to wear.”

He slowly opened the door. He saw Megan standing there with a pair of silky red pajama pants. Quickly he took them from her and went back into the bathroom.

As he changed, Brian got an idea. He hoped Megan would help him with his plan.

He walked out feeling more confident in the pajama pants.

“That’s much better Brian. You didn’t look very good in that diaper.” She smiled at him.

“I know who would.” Brian followed her out the door.

“Who is that?”

“Nick. I think you should make him wear that for the month of February. The fans would eat it up.”

“I have a better idea. Let’s dress him up as the Easter Bunny.”

“You are wicked. I think that will be perfect.”

“Let’s get this over with.”

Brian took his place in front of the camera. He looked adorable sitting on the bed full of teddy bears and boxes of chocolates. His smile was full of mischief as he thought about Nick in the bunny outfit.  Payback was a bitch.

Brian couldn’t wait until next Valentine’s Day for his fans to see his sexy photos.