- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi guys! I've been reading fan fics for about a while now. So you guys inspired me and I started to write my own fiction. i'm willing to give it a try so hope you guys will like it! Please let me know what you think...Lots of love !!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This prologue is going to be really short but i'm working on the next chapter and I can easily tell it's going to be much longer :) Again lots of love! 

 

<p><i>Abby</i></p>

I’ve always been the type of person who wants to get involved with the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I’m certainly not a gold digging whore who wants 15 minutes of fame. But somehow, I managed it to became one. Or so that’s what everybody else thinks... Me, I was his personal assistant. Just an assistant!  However, throughout the way I had started to grown feelings for him. It wasn’t easy, trust me. It wasn’t glamorous as well... But, we ended up as an “item”. But, just because he wanted me, not just as an assistant, an assistant with benefits, turned my life upside down. He was a hater at first. Well, he’s been world widely known for his famous quotes for women in his life, and how much he hated them. Sucker! I knew in that moment that our relationship became more than just an employee and employer, I was in big trouble. But sadly, I was in love, the type of love you would only see in the movies... Desperately... Hopelessly, in love...Was I stupid? Yeah... Would I do it all over again? Hell yeah! You see, even though it was a rocky road, I’m willing to take whatever, to be with him. Cause for me, he is my world, and for him, in some strange way,  I became his world. The opposites attracted, we became inseparable.