- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

okay so I'm going to warn you now, this does get a little steamy but not enough to change the rating.

Nick’s Point of View

As we walked into the Police station, I could feel Emma’s hand shaking in mine. I kissed her cheek.

“You’ll be fine. Just tell them everything.” I said before we walked up to the office bench where an officer was sorting through papers. “Hi, we’d like to report a rape?” I said to the officer.

“Oh, of course. Come on through.”

The officer showed us through to an interview room and we sat down.

“So when did this rape occur?”
“Well three years ago, but the harassment has been continuing since then.” Emma stated
“So you know the person?’ the officer asked.

“Yes, we were friends since we were about three years old. I’ve been too scared to report it because he threatened to hurt me even more. We just had a run in with him.” She sobbed.

“Well what is his name?” the officer enquired.

“David Stewart”
“What is his address?”

“34 Grace Boulevard, Jamestown.”

“Alright, we need you to give a statement for evidence. Did you see the attack sir?” they asked Nick.

“No, but  I was there when we had a run in with him just before. He swung at me and I punched him in self defense. He was touching Emma without her consent knowing it made her uncomfortable. I managed to get her away.”
“Alright. Well I’ll get you both to make statements and we’ll arrest him now on charges of Rape, Harrasment and bodily harm.”
“But I punched him…” I asked.

“In self defence so you won’t be charged just make sure it doesn’t happen again.”
“Thank you.”

“So if I could get you to say your statement into this recorder and also write it down then you can be on your way.”
“Thank you so much.” Emma replied.

“No problem. And sweetheart, talking always helps.” The officer suggested to Emma.

“I know. Thank you.”

 

When we completed our stastements, I took Emma home.  She was just inconsolable (a/n pun intended) and no matter what I tried, she just would not stop crying. I asked her if she wanted her brothers to come over and talk to her about it but she told me they didn’t even know so that ruled that idea out.

 

I took her into my room and took her in my arms and gently rocked her to sleep. She eventually lulled off about an hour later. I gently placed her on the bed and under the covers. I used the edge of my finger to lightly take away the tears that were on her cheek. I just laid beside her as she slept. I texted Brian and told him what had happened. He wasn’t exactly sure how to reply to it. All he said was, Maybe give her a bit of time. This was a big thing for her.

I knew that. I’m not that stupid. I just wasn’t sure what to do. Surely she had to feel relieved that she had turned David in. I couldn’t believe the guts he had to make a move on her like that in the dance studio. Who is seriously that stupid?

 

Emma’s Point of View

I felt so dirty after what David did. I could not stop crying, poor Nick had to put up with me crying the whole way home and even when we got home. I just couldn’t stop. Nick held me close to his chest and rocked me to sleep, as I listened to the sound of his heart gently beating. It was like a lullaby. But the nightmares came as they did every night, repeating every moment of the rape and tonight even a snippet of what happened in the dance studio. I woke with a start to find Nick not in the room. I looked out of his bedroom window to find it was night time. I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 1am. I got out of bed and went downstairs to find Nick in his office on his computer. He turned around on the chair to face me.

 

“Hey Nicky.”
“Oh hey princess. How are you feeling?”
“I had flashbacks again. I’m so over this shit. Why can’t I just forget about it? Why are you down here so late? It’s one in the morning.”

“This holiday to Florida will take your mind off it, I promise. I couldn’t sleep. I’m worried about you.”

“I just want it all to go away. I want to be able to sleep through the night and not see that bastard’s face.”
“It takes time baby. I’ll be there for you, I promise. In every way I can.”

“Thank you Nick.”

“Emma, I love you. I love you for your personality and your beauty and I love you because you are perfect for me. We might only be twenty but I want you to move in with me for good. If you want though. I’ve been thinking about this for ages and I think it’d be a really good thing for us. Maybe we could get a new place.”

“That would be wonderful, but where? You have to be close to the boys.”

“No I don’t. Where would you like to live?” he asked me.

“Away from New York, that’s for sure.”

“What about Australia?”
“I’d love to live in Australia but that’s way too far away for you. What about Dallas?” I asked.

“I love Texas. Well after the tour, let’s go and look for houses in Dallas hey?”
“Nick, I love you too.”

 

Nick gestured for me to sit on his lap. He kissed my neck. I felt shivers run up and down my spine. His hand went onto my thigh and started tracing patterns. I got up and turned around to straddle Nick’s lap.

We kissed each other with more passion than we ever had before. I ran my hands through this blond hair and moaned as his fingers drew circles on my hip bones.

Nick picked me up and he took me up to the bedroom. He laid me down gently on the bed and we continued to kiss. We’d been dating for about two months now and we had never got this intimate.

I felt Nick’s hand go underneath the black shirt I had on and I could feel the calluses on his fingers. We kept kissing with his intense passion. I could feel him grow harder through his jeans.

“I love you Em.” He said between kisses.

“Mmm. I love you too baby.”

I put my hands under his shirt and felt his abs. He moaned as I ran my hands over them. He flipped me over so I was on top of him. I took off the shirt he was wearing and just looked at him in awe. He was the most handsome man. I had seen him shirtless before, but he was just amazing.

I kissed his stomach and a low groan came from Nick. I smiled and kissed his lips and he returned it, deeper and a million times more passionate than before. He flipped us over again so he was on top this time. As we kissed, his hand ventured down to my  pants. I pulled away scared as I felt him start to pull my leggings down.

 

Nick’s Point of View

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked her as she pulled away from me as I went to go to second base with her.
“I… I don’t think I’m ready to do that just yet. Can we just kiss?”
“Of course sweetheart.” I replied, feeling bad now that I had pushed her.
“I’m sorry. I wish I wasn’t so scared about having sex. I want to give myself to you but right now I can’t.” she said, starting to cry. I felt so guilty.

“Shh princess. I promise it’s fine. But can I just tell you, you have the best hands.”
“I like yours. I haven’t had shivers like that before. I love you Nick and thanks for being so understanding.”
“Hey, like I said, I’ll help you through everything and right now this might take a bit more time.”

I kissed her forehead and ran my finger over her cheek. “Why don’t you have a shower and get ready for bed hey?”
“But I’ve been sleeping for ages. I’m not tired.” She replied.

“Well how about I make you a deal, you go and have a shower and get ready to go to sleep and I’ll sing you to sleep?” I bribed.

“Okay deal.”

 

Emma got up and went over to the bag that had her clothes in it and she went into my bathroom to shower and change. I had had a shower while Emma was sleeping and was dressed in my pyjamas- a white tee and a pair of cotton pants. While I waited for Emma, I went into my Music Room and grabbed my guitar and brought it back to the room. I was going to play a song for Emma that I had written about her for my Solo Album I was going to record after the Black and Blue tour was over.

 

Emma came back into the room, dressed in a grey slip. I smiled at her and she got under the covers. I sat on the edge of the bed with my guitar ready to sing.

“So Mr Carter, what shall you sing tonight?”
“Well this is a song I’m going to record for my solo album. I wrote it about you.”

“Naw. Play it!”

 

I began strumming the chords and looking into Emma’s eyes, the lyrics began to flow.

 

Yeah, oohh

I stare at your face

Into your eyes

Outside, there's so much passing us by

All of the sounds

All of the sights

Over the earth

And Under the sky

Too much cold

And too much rain

Too much heartache to explain

 

Who needs the world when I've got you

Switch off the sun, the stars and the moon

I've all I need inside of this room

Who needs the world when I've got you

 

Oh, no no

 

I walk on the street

Talk in the dark

I see people, strangers, falling apart

I open my arms

Try to be true

Seems my only truth is you

Am I wrong or am I right?

All I want is you tonight

 

 

Who needs the world when I've got you

Switch off the sun, the stars and the moon

I've all I need inside of this room

Who needs the world when I've got you

 

Who needs the stars so bright?

And the grass so green?

And the morning light?

Who needs the wind to blow

And the tide to rise

Who needs it?

I don’t know, I don’t know

Yeah

 

Who needs the world when I've got you

Switch off the sun, the stars and the moon

I've all I need inside of this room

Who needs the world when I've got you

 

Emma smiled as I finished the song. She came over to me and kissed me softly.

“That is the most beautiful song I have ever heard.”

“Well it was written for the most beautiful girl in the world” I replied.

“You are such a sweetheart Nickolas.”

“I try.” I beamed.

Chapter End Notes:

i hope you enjoyed. sorry I'm not great at writing the romance scenes. i hope you'll review and don't forget to please check out my other stories: Don't Try This At Home and Patience and review them also please :)