- Text Size +

Progline

Laura always felt she needed to prove to people all her life. Laura has always pushed herself for what she wanted with a new start in life and at a new school can she be happy and have what she's always wanted which is a boyfriend that truly loved her?

Nick Carter was the most popular guy in highschool he sometimes hated it he always felt like he was on show and people only wanted to be his friend cause he was the captain of the basket ball team. He knew he could get any girl he wanted but half of the time they never wanted him cause of his good looks he's smile they just wanted him cause had power and so many friends that he just wished he could be one of the guys where they're not as popular and have a normal life and won't get hurt by girls time and time again. He just wanted people to see him as just Nick but no one has ever done that before. When he meets Laura and they are paired up to work together he finally has someone that likes him for him and he's happy for once that she's seeing him for him but when she tells him that shes been hurt before and doesn't want to be with anyone he knows he's gotta prove to her that he's not like the rest of th guys that hurt her.

When the worst person wants Nick and she do will do anything to destory Laura's chances will Nick believe her or will he believe Laura. He feels a bond with Laura and its always been the same for him he's never made time for himself cause they're so many people that don't see Nick he been pushed by his team mates. What would happen when he finds out that she's been hurt before will he take the chance of being happy with Laura or give the girl whose trying her hardest to ruin Laura's life?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know, This is gonna be the one i'm gonna work on the most "could she be the one" will be updated as well but this story just came to me

Comment and Review:)