- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This going to be told in Laura and Nick's point of view of each other....

Laura's Point of View

***

The first day of school went well I made some friends Leighanne was so kind and funny. Nick well he was so kind and thoughtful and he did seem to care. I had some homework which was good I do like my homework. As I did my home work my mind kept traveling back to him. I wounder if he was thinking about me. All I kept seeing when I closed my eyes were blue eyes and a gorges smile which was never like me I never thought of guys i changed my mind since my ex destroyed me i promised myself i wouldn't let anyone get close to me again. I fell in love but the guy turned out to be a player and I really didn't want that in my life. I was happy with just school who needed love right?

 

He was a fanatastic person and that girl Vanessa wasn't his girlfriend but why did that make me happy that they weren't together. I wasn't like Nick wanted me or anything. I laughed to myself about it she really though Nick was interested in her. Nick seemed so genuine he seemed to care more about what people thought of him than being popular. Leighanne keeps telling me Nick likes me I liked him too but he was wrong on some levels he did have the girls going crazy for him.

 

They wanted the popular Nick, but he hated it sometimes he just wanted the normailty of not having to prove himself to the school. I looked down and I realised I had written Nicks name over and over again with little hearts which this was never like me. I never fallen for a guy this quickly I was with my ex for 2 years but he was the one that came after me and it wasn't even real what we had.

 

I just wanted it to be not like my old school. Just in my own mind yes I felt something for Nick and not cause of his popularity. Maybe Leighanne was right maybe Nick did like me a lot more than a friend but I don't know I wasn't about to ask him if he liked me.

 

Nick's point of view

 ***

I can't believe that Vanessa bitch thinks she has me she can't even cheer right she throws herself at any man that looks her way. It's ridiculous that this girl think she actually has me, I don't want her or even like her. She never does anything for me she annoys the heck out of me yes she might be the head cheer leader but she won't get the team captain of the basketball team.

 

 I still can't get the new girl out my head she was the most increadible girl I ever met she actually didn't see the popular Nick plus she helped me on my home work that should of been done first week off on holiday but no I wanted to hang out the beach and just be regular Nick. Laura just saw me for me she didn't expect anything from me all she saw was just me.

 

 Always thought that girls saw me and if they dated me they would just think they get populairty straight away. I do not need a girlfriend that is out to use me or get something out of it. I looked down at my notebook and saw I'd written Laura's name over 100 times. Why is it that Laura got to me so much was it cause we both been hurt or was it cause she always had to prove herself to people just like I've had to do.

 

 We had to be on show like a cat parade it was never just about doing weekend stuff these days if my homework got in late I got extra time cause of the basket ball team I had to get them into the whatever. I just wanted to be regular guy Nick Carter. The only girlfriend I had was Tracy she moved away when her family got problems she didn't tell me she was leaving me she just left me and broke my heart plus she was cheating on me with my friend David.

 

 I admit I couldn't get Laura out my head she was fun sweet amazing when she laughed and actually had the sence of humor that I been looking for in a girl. Tracy never really had the sence of humor I wanted but she was cute and caring which some of the girls in school hated but they're not me and they always try too hard to be Nick Carter's girlfriend. I wonder If Laura would ever go for a guy like me who is popular?

 Laura isn't like the rest of the girls she doesn't follow the trend she follows what's in her heart and I never had anyone offer to help me on my homework no girl or no one has ever actually offered to help me. I will have to tell Vanessa that "NOTHING" will ever happen between us, she's not the kind of girl I would want to bring back here for my family too meet. I would love for them to meet Laura she sees just me and that's what makes me feel normal.

 I traced Laura's name with my finger and smiled at the thought of her being a friend a guy needs friend, and with the fact that my ex girlfriend broke my heart there was no way was I ready for a relationship but I needed to know how Laura really felt about me.

 ***

                                                

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2 is compelete please let me know what you think

Please review and comment:)

 ***