- Text Size +

Nick was humming to himself as he walked down to his locker when he saw Laura standing with Leighanne and talking. He walked over to Leighanne and me and smiled at me "hey Laura" Laura looked at Nick and smiled "Hey Nick, how are you doing today, how was your weekend?" he smiled "it was good just been relaxing and studying for the history test I have this afternoon". Leighanne looked at us and smiled when she saw Brian walking over. "Guys heading over to see Brian see you guys later". Nick and Laura were starring at each other and didn't hear Leighanne walk away.

"Brian" he smiled when Leighanne walked over to him and smiled "Hey baby what's up"? she laughed I want too hook Laura & Nick up" when Brian looked at her like she had a lost her mind "baby it's all around school that he's dating Vanessa". Leighanne looked shocked he isn't I know that for sure, he looked over Leighanne's shoulder and saw how Nick and Laura were looking at each other when he turned his attention back to Leighanne and agreed with her. "They look like they should be together he looks happy with her" Leighanne smiled and rapped her arms around his arms "so you'll help me with getting them together"? Brian smiled and nodded you know i will.

That afternoon Brian and Nick were walking to history when Vanessa ran over to him and smiled "I missed you baby" Nick looked at her annoyed get the hell off me now. "Nicky" he felt sick as she called him that "MY NAME IS NICK, NOT NICKY GOT IT"? he walked off when he turned around "one more thing Vanessa you EVER tell anyone were dating you'll regret it I aint dating you I don't wanna date you and most of all there is someone I already like in this school". Nick walked off when she ran up to him and sighed "Nick you're the captin of the basketball team I'm the headcheer leader and that's how it should go down". Nick looked at her when he shook his head. "Laura" I was walking to my locker when i turned around and saw Brian running fast over to me he smiled "Nick's told that Vanessa bitch he's not interested". "I looked at Brian and laughed how did she take it"? Brian smiled and laughed "well she was trying to make him think he was falling for her and they were dating but nope Nick didn't fall for the bitches lies". Vanessa stormed towards me when we watched her walk into the bathroom when "Brian" he turned around and he saw Leighanne waiting for me, they kissed when she smiled and said "how would you like to come see a movie with us tonight"? I laughed and looked at her "em sorry Leigh but girl we got to much homework and I ain't gonna fall behind" she laughed we can all work in pairs". I looked at her when she laughed "you, Nick, Brian and me" When I looked at Nick and Brian when she ran over too him, guess what guys we're working in pairs". Nick looked at "Laura and smiled "sounds perfect". I looked at Nick and smiled.

That night Nick walked to the beach and saw a shooting star and whispered for a wish "Please let me be the one Laura falls in love with".

Leighanne looked at Laura and laughed "so come on admit it how do you feel about the gorges Nick"? I looked at her and sighed "I don't know he seems real caring loving kind an awesome guy", Leighanne smiled when she looked at me when she laughed "come on the guy had a huge ass go at that Vanessa bitch he basically told her he's fallen for someone else and we all know who he has fallen for". That night as I did my homework I got a text message 

"Keep away from Nick, you ain't no good for him he needs the popular girl not the new neardy girl thats just started. Whatever you think you will regret messing with me and my relationship". Stay away from Nick got it"???

I looked at the text message when I felt like i was gonna get hurt for falling for Nick. Leighanne was right Nick was falling and Laura was falling for Nick, it was the neardy new school kid wanting to date the most popular guy in highschool. As Laura falling asleep her blackberry beeped when Nick sent a request on Blackberry messenger when she smiled to herself, the words Nick asked her made her smile so much.

"Wanna go out saturday with me"?

Laura smiled to herself as she read over the question when she repiled with 2words

"Sure Nick"

He smiled to himself as he read the answer to himself over again. I can't believe I just accepted a date with Nick Carter the most popular guy in highschool when my phone beeped again i grabbed it when i read the sweet words Nick sent me.

"Sweet dreams Laura can't wait to see you tomorrow I'll pick you up on the way to school. Can't wait till Saturday for our date we're gonna have a blast i promise you".

Laura just smiled to herself, what has she gotten herself into she just accepted a date with Nick and already a girl hated her from it. What will happen when she finds out Nick and Laura have a date and she was the one nick was talking about falling for.

I texted Leighanne before going to sleep "he asked me out on a date and I said yes. You were right Nick was talking about me". She smiled when she texted me back "mall tomorrow we need to get you an new outfit goodnight L talk tomorrow at school".

Laura fell asleep knowing that tomorrow she was going to see Nick and most of all she couldn't wait till Saturday.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen on the date for Nick and Laura

Let me know any ideas for the date:)

Please review and comment thank you:)