- Text Size +

"Vanessa he's going on a date with her I'm sorry" said her bestfriend Vickey, she looked at Vickey and sighed "Nick's meant to be with me she's the most popular girl in the school and Nicks the most popular guy in school". Vickey sighed and shook her head at Vanessa. Vickey saw Laura walking to her locker when she whispered to Vanessa "Look over there Vanessa" when she turned around and saw me standing at my locker. She looked at Vickey and smiled smuggly to herself "come on" when Vickey just nodded to her. As i got my history book from my locker I felt my phone vibrate when I smiled to myself.

 

"Looking beautiful as always baby"

 

They walked over to Laura when Vanessa stood right close to Laura when she pushed her black greasy unwashed unbrushed hair behind her ear. "Wanna tell me why you're going after my boyfriend" I laughed "excuse me" she bent down "you heard me bitch" I could smell cat pee on her like Nick told me you could when she walked past him.

 

I laughed to myself when looked at Vickey "HOLD HER" before she had chance too I moved out the way. I laughed Laura got so close to Vanessa "listen to me you two faced stupid bitch, Nick ain't you're boyfriend he doesn't date sluts he told me Brian Leighanne how you slept you're way around the whole school cause" I looked her up and down and smiled "cause you wanna feel big and wanna make Nick jealous but he's not bothered he's not even into you".

 

I laughed at her I mean look at you're hair its greasy it's gross least he has some class like last night he couldn't wait for us to date he couldn't wait for me to say yes to him for a date. He called me beautiful today he calls me baby". I saw the pain in her eyes "Your lying". I looked at her and giggled "why would I lie I mean I'm not the one whose a whore sleeping and opening her legs too all the boys in the school so I can get an A Star Grade".

 

Vanessa looked at me and laughed "Nick doesn't want the new kid in school he wants me the most popular in school". Laughing so much Laura shook her head believe what you want you silly stupid girl, what part of "NICK DOES NOT WANT YOU don't you get"? Vickey stopped me "you must my be out you mind if you think he want's you I smiled when Vanessa grabbed my hair. "Tell Nick you don't wanna date him"? I laughed and shook my head "hell no, I want Nick I wanna date him be his girlfriend I looked right in her glossy crying ugly face and smiled I wanna make love with him when we're both ready".

 

Vanessa looked at me and grabbed hold of me "I fucking swear bitch you won't get my man" when she heard a voice say "my man"? Nick stood there and looked at me and smiled "you okay baby"? Laura nodded and smiled at him, Vanessa turned around Oh my god thank goodness you came when he laughed "well I just came for my girlfriend", she looked at him ggg....girlfriend"? Nick nodded yep "So stop lying and telling her and everyone else around the fucking school that I'm your boyfriend cause I'm not and  i sure as hell  don't date sluts like you". Vickey came closer "Nick come on you and her are both crazy about each other before SHE came along" he laughed "baby come on lets go meet Brian and Leighanne, and Vanessa I'm sure the end of a street corner is better for you. Nick grabbed Lauras hand and kissed her right infront of Vanessa "least my girlfriend knows how to be beautiful". He looked at her and laughed oh and one more thing stop with the wearing skimpy clothes no wonder you got a bad reputation around school. Vanessa looked at us walking away when she growled to herself "this IS not over bitch Nick Carter will be mine and he will see what kind of backstabbing bitch his girlfriend really is" when she smiled smuggly to herself.

 

 Nick and me walked out when he softly kissed me "hate that bitch she needs to be told you can't get away with hurting people like that" I smiled at him "she really thinks you giys are together and that you love her", Nick kissed me I promise you right now that she's not the one I'm interested in she's a whore and I bet she has had most of the football players too". I smiled at Nick when we saw Vanessa walking over too us "Great the walking slut is here to get you again" Nick smiled just you remember who I blackberried Messaged last night when I giggled. He kissed me softly. "Babe don't be worried about her she's a bitch and got nothing better to do than break you're life cause she got no life part from laying on her back every weekend". Nick looked at me and smiled "just so you know me Brian Leighanne we all hate her and with the stunt she tried with you makes me hate her even more".  He looked at me and played with my fingers softly "I swear to god no one will get away with hurting or causing you pain I'm gonna protect you from now on.

I got home and just laughed to myself a walking whore tried to get Nick Carter away from me but it never worked cause Nick hates her and he doesn't hate me. My phone beeped and I smiled it was from nick

"Can't wait for our date tonight it's gonna be casual and romantic"

I replied back a smile and a hug and a kiss when I knew if Nick ever found out my past he would dump and the one person who I need to worry about finding out my past is the bitch herself Vanessa.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please read and comment and let me know than you so much

Laura:)