- Text Size +

“Please don’t tell me that I’m on Perez Hilton again.” Nick Carter said AJ while taking his phone out from his pocket.

 

They were having a quick break after shooting pics for their new promos.

 

“No, but you are on Enquirer.” Jen laughed from the outside of the corner that they were talking.

 

“Seriously? Why? Did I busted out on crack without even realizing?” Nick asked, rolling his eyes.

 

“Appearently, you have a new love interest.” Jen said while bringing the magazine to show AJ.

 

“Oh no.. Hell no! Dude, since when did you start banging her? Or no I’m not asking that,  I’m asking, is she really good in bed? You know what they say about good dancers...” AJ said while smirking at Jen.

 

“Give me that” Nick took the magazine from AJ’s hand. “Holy shit!” He added with a panic acrossed his face.

 

“Oh so, you are not banging her.” AJ  said with a disapointed look in his face. “For the first time, I was about to admire your choice in women. You shoulda have banged her.” He added.

 

“No I’m not banging her, dude. I just bumped into her at CVS and happened to talk to her about her new single, and congratulated her. That’s all.” Nick said.

 

“What’s up with you and banging Rihanna, aren’t you getting ready to be groom?” Jen joked.

 

“A man can dream, right?” AJ laughed. “Dude, I really wished you would bang her.” He added while Nick cursingg under his breathe at the magazine.

 

“ Enough with the banging guys.” Jen gotten serious. “So now is the damage controlling.” She said. “What do you want me to do?” 

 

“Damage control.” Nick said, while AJ was smiling devilishly.

 

“So is that something going on between you and her that I should aware of?” She asked. 

 

“Nothing. Seriously, I was just talking to her about her single, and that’s basically about it. We noticed the paparazzi”s taking photos so I escorted her outside of the CVS.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me before?”

 

“Cause I absolutely forgot about that, and I didn’t think, it’s that much of a big deal.” 

 

“Nick...”

 

“Ok, I know, I’m sorry.” 

 

“It’s allright, it’s nothing that I can’t handle. People will eventually think Enquirer bullshitted again.”

 

“Thanks Jen, you are an angel.” Nick said while kissing her cheek.

 

“Yeah, yeah... I’m the man.” Jen said, rolling her eyes.