- Text Size +

The next day Damen was staring at the shoes in front of him. At the moment he was wearing a pair of Nick's sandal's (they were the only ones that fit). He kept looking at the shoes before turning to Nick.

"Where are the skate shoes in this place?"

Nick shrugged, "I don't know.... I don't wear those shoes."

            Damen walked off and roamed the aisles. He was trying to find something that didn't look as stupid as he felt. Skinny jeans, an August Burns Red t-shirt and sandals do NOT look good together. Finally he found a pair of black high top Converse and black and red checkered pair of Vans. They weren't what he really wanted but they were better than all the other shoes. After Nick had paid for them Damen slipped on the Vans and put the sandals in the box. Now he didn't feel as stupid. He just felt lost.

            After they got the shoes they went to get some more clothes. Damen went past every store without even glancing at them until he reached Hot Topic. He looked at the shirts first. He picked up a few of his favorite band t-shirts and a couple more pair's of skinny jeans. He made sure they were checkered or black. Then he looked at the earring's and lip ring's. When he walked up to the counter to ask the girl if she could open the case for him he noticed Nick flirting with her. He rolled his eyes and kicked the back of Nick's left knee. Hard.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Nick turned and looked at Damen.

"You're in my way. Move."

            Nick moved and Damen dropped all his things on the counter.

"Hi! Is this everything?" The sales girl asked.

            Damen looked at her. She was kind of pretty but she was peppy. Also her name tag was upside down, so he thought she had to be a little stupid.

"No. I want to look in the earring case."

            The girl nodded and went to unlocked the case. Damen watched as she put the key in wrong five times before she finally got it open. He got the set of earrings and the lip ring he wanted. Then he stood by and watched as Nick flirted with the girl more as he paid for everything.

            Once they were out of the store Nick looked at him.

"I can't believe I almost spent $200.00 in there."

"I can't believe You flirted with that girl." Damen said looking him right in the eye.

            Nick's cheek's started turning a bright pink and he turned away.

"So where to next?"

"Out of this mall."

"Anywhere's else?"

Damen shrugged, "Anywhere's I can get a bookshelf and some good books I guess."