- Text Size +

AJ’s point of view

“I think you made the right choice.” I smiled down at her. I was straddling her body as she lay on my bed.  Sure she was fully clothed but that would be changing in a few minutes.

“What makes you say that?” Leah smiled at me.

“You’re with me and it’s going to be a night you’ll never forget.” I licked my lips and placed them on hers. I pressed my body against hers. I could feel her breasts touching my chest. Damn, it felt so good.

“Are you sure you remember how to do it? I know it’s been a long time.” She teased as she grabbed my ass.

“I could never forget how I feel inside your body. Hell, I dream about it every night.” I growled in her ear.

“Well, then you are in for the night of your life.” She giggled and pulled my t-shirt out of my jeans. Then her hands moved underneath and she slowly raked her nails over my stomach.

“Lee…God…that feels good.” I moaned. With just a touch she could make me feel so damn good. I got off of her and leaned against the wall.

“You’re backing out aren’t you? I should have known you were fucking teasing me.” She started getting pissy with me.

“No, I just wanted to look at how beautiful you were. I want this night to be etched in my memory forever.” I said tenderly. Leah didn’t even realize how much I really loved her. “Both of us have too much clothing on.”

“Well aren’t you going to undress me?” She asked in that come hither voice that made me harder than hard for her. She could make me burst by just talking. The night was just beginning and I didn’t want it to end.

“Just take your damn clothes off. The sooner we’re naked the sooner we can be enjoying ourselves.” I told her as I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off.

“Ass.” She threw her tank top at me and pulled off her skirt. She sat on the bed in her hot pink bra and thong. I finished undressing and made my way to the bed.

Her lips met mine in a fever of excitement. She was making me feel like a teenager. Leah placed her tongue in my mouth as I unclasped her bra. My hands moved to her pert breasts.  It felt good to touch her and feel her. Without even knowing it, she pulled me on top of her. I lowered myself to her feet. I slowly licked from her ankle up to her thigh, making sure to give lots of attention to the skin in between.

“Fuck AJ. I’m going explode before you’re even in me. Stop teasing me.” She complained with a moan.

“You want me in you Lee?” I looked her in the eye.

“AJ, I need you in me.” She whined. I loved hearing her whine for me. It totally turned me on.

 I quickly took her thong off and threw it wherever. With one quick thrust, I was in her. She quickly matched me thrust for thrust. It was just like old times. I knew her body as well as she did. Within seconds her legs were over my shoulders.

“Age, I’m soooo close.” She whimpered.  “Cum with me, please.”

“Look at me Leah. Look me straight in the eye.” I stared her in the eye as she did the same with me. It wasn’t a look of lust. It was damn straight unconditional love radiating from her beautiful brown eyes. We both hit our highs together and I collapsed against her sweaty body.

---------------------------------------

We finally settled down after rounds two and three. I loved cuddling with Leah. She seemed to distance herself from me in the last few minutes.

“Lee, are you ok?” I grazed her cheek with my finger.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She murmured. Her voice sounded shaky like she was about to cry.

“You don’t sound like it” I placed light kisses on her bare shoulder. “You want to talk about it? I’m here to listen”

“Why are you being so sweet to me? I’ve been nothing but a bitch to you for the last fifteen years.” She turned around to face me.

“Leah, I loved you then, and I love you know. You may have fallen out of love with me, but I never stopped loving you.”

“Why? I don’t get it. I’ve treated you like shit and hurt you in so many ways. Why am I deserving of your love?”

“I’ve thought about that a lot. Even though you hurt me, it didn’t matter because no matter what I would give anything to have you back. I can’t turn my heart off. I tried to move on. I dated, put my career first, found hobbies. None of them worked.” I was honest with her. At this point it was the only choice I had. I was laying it on the line. If I blew it with her after this, I knew we weren’t meant to be. I would step back and let her live a happy life with Brian.

“It must hurt you to see me with Brian.”

“More than you ever know. What do you see in Rok?”

“I knew you were going to ask that.” She giggled, but then got serious. “Brian makes me feel safe. He is the constant in my life. I always know where I am and where I’m going with him. As much as I hated that as a teenager, I like it as an adult.”

“That’s interesting.” I commented. That was not the Leah I knew and loved. Her answered bothered me.

“Is there something wrong with what I said?” She sighed.

“You just sound rehearsed with your answer.”

“This isn’t a TV interview. You asked how I feel about Brian and I told you. I’m sorry you don’t like the truth.” She commented rudely.

“I’m calling bullshit. You can lie to Brian, our friends, his family, Eden, and anyone on the street. I know you well enough. You don’t love him.” She sat up and grabbed at pillow.

“You are nothing but a selfish asshole.” She started hitting me with the pillow as she continued on her tirade. “I love Brian. I plan to be with him forever. You need to get over it. I’m sorry you’re jealous.”

“If you love him so much, why are you in my bed fucking me?” I grabbed the pillow from her and tossed it on the floor. She attempted to hit me, but I grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her down on the bed. “You can lie all you want, but by morning I want you to be telling me the truth.”

“It’s not going to change. I’m still going to be with Brian in the morning.” I kissed her so she could stop talking. I was all about making her realize that deep down I was the only man she ever truly loved.