- Text Size +

Leah’s Point of View

Finally I was sitting in the airplane ready to make my way to Dusseldorf, Germany. We had just taken off. It was going to be the longest nine hours of my life. I was grateful that I was able to get a non-stop flight to Germany. It cost me an arm and a leg, but I needed to get there fast. My daughter needed me.

Earlier I had talked to Brian. He told me about the argument he had with AJ. Some things would never change. He would complain about how he never spent time with Eden, but he never made the extra effort. During his free time he could come to Georgia and see her. I never had a problem with it. AJ liked the attention he got from the pity parties he hosted.

I leaned back in my seat and tried to relax. Then tension in my back wouldn’t go away. I wanted to scream and cause a scene because I was livid at the moment. Instead I closed my eyes and attempted to meditate. Years of therapy taught me to control my anger. I wish I could say that for AJ. I started to relax and think about my past with AJ.

 

*Flashback – Get Wild*

“I can’t believe you got tickets to see them.” I squealed. My best friend Shana had awesome connections in Germany. Shana and I were Army brats living in Germany with our parents.

“Even better, we’re staying at the same hotel.”

“I love you. This is going to be awesome. Hopefully we can hookup.” I grinned. My goal was to sleep with a Backstreet Boy. My number one choice was AJ. He was fine as hell.

“They are never going to sleep with us. We’re underage.” Shana was a good girl. I on the other hand was a wild child. I blame my parents for me being that way. They were strict and never let me do anything. They were strict Christians, which only made me want to rebel more.

“So, I’ll tell AJ that I’m eighteen. Everyone thinks I look older.”I flipped my dark brown hair behind my shoulder.

We arrived at the hotel and were going up to our room. “Hold the elevator.”A male voice called out. I shoved my arm in the doorway of the elevator and waited for the voice to appear.

“Thank you girls.” He smiled at me. I wanted to scream like a little girl, but I held it in. It was none other than sexier than life itself AJ McLean.

“You’re welcome. What floor, sexy?”

His eyes twinkled and he pressed the number five which was already lit. Damn, we were lucky enough to get on the same floor as the Backstreet Boys. I was going to kiss Shana for setting this up.

“You really think I’m sexy.” He smirked.

“Of course.” I batted my eyes at him. “What’s your name sexy?”

“I’m AJ and what’s your name beautiful?”

“I’m Leah and this is my friend Shana. We’re going to be staying here for the next couple days.”

“So are my friends and I.”

“Really?” I tossed my hair back. I could see that he was interested in me. “Maybe we can hang out sometime before you leave.” I suggested in a flirty voice.

“The guys and I are headed to the pool. You’re more than welcome to join us.”  He smiled at me. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

“We’d love to. See you in a few AJ.” I waved to him as he disappeared down the hall.

“I can’t believe it.” Shana looked at me. “Only you would meet the man of your dreams two minutes after we get here.”

“He’s not the man of my dreams. He’s the man that I want in my bed.”I said seriously. I knew what I wanted and I was going to get it. Sure I was only fifteen, but I wasn’t a virgin. I had enough experience that AJ would think I was eighteen.

We quickly changed into our swimsuits. I wore a bright yellow string bikini. Shana wore a modest two piece. Then we headed to the pool.

“Hello girls.” AJ whistled at me.

“Hey sexy!”

He introduced us to the rest of the guys, but I wasn’t paying attention. I only wanted one thing…AJ McLean. I didn’t care about Nick or Brian or the other two dudes.  Shana was swimming and chatting with the guys. I was busy making my move on AJ.

“Why don’t we go somewhere I little more private?” I suggested.

“Umm…s.s.s.sure…that s.s.ssounds…nnnnice.” He stuttered. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. A few minutes later we were in my hotel room.

I shut the door and walked over to AJ. Without a moment of hesitation my lips were on his. I could feel the kinetic energy between us. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in to explore. It was explosive and all I wanted to do was undress him and have my way with him. Slowly I backed him into the wall. Slowly I pushed his swim trunks down. AJ’s body was happy with what I was doing. I kneeled down in front of him.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m giving you the world’s best blow job.” He commented with a grunt. I slowly stroked his hardness. His head banged against the wall. Slowly I licked the tip.

“Oh fuck, Leah.”

“You like that? Just wait until my lips are on you.” Slowly I licked up his cock and then took him inside me mouth. His hands went to my hair. I continued sucking him faster and faster taking all of him in my mouth.

“Oh God, I’m gunna cum.” Then his body started to shudder. “Leah, that was fucking amazing.”

“You’re welcome, sexy.” I quickly stripped out of my bikini. AJ stood there staring at my nakedness. “I want you.”

“You want me to what?” He asked as he moved closer to me.

“I want you to fuck me until I scream out your name.” I whispered into his ear. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. His mouth crushed mine as his hands roamed my body. We wasted no time with foreplay; we both wanted him inside of me.

 

I opened my eyes after remembering the first time I met AJ. I realized now that our relationship was toxic from the beginning. Worse was that I initiated it. I wasn’t that girl now. It embarrassed me to think I was nothing more than a slut in AJ’s eyes. I couldn’t change the past, which is why I made the conscious effort years ago to change my present and future. I grew up and found out that love was not about sex. Life had taught me hard lessons. These memories still haunted me, especially seeing the change in my daughter.