- Text Size +

AJ’s Point of View

I entered the living room, but couldn’t sit down. I was soaking wet from the rain. It took me almost two hours before I knocked on the door. I didn’t notice the rain until my clothes were stuck to my body.

Leah walked in looking expressionless. I could tell she wasn’t thrilled with me being here. Tonight was do or die for me. It was going to be the last time I articulated that I was in love with her. She was either going to choose me or stay with Brian. I finally worked up the courage to tell her.

“What do you want AJ?” She asked in a tired voice. Leah looked exhausted and her hair was sticking up in places.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Fine. I need to eat my dinner. So if you want to talk follow me.” I followed her into the kitchen.

Leah made her waffles and sat down at the island where I was sitting. My body was shaking and it wasn’t because I was wet. I got nervous but never to this extent. I knew that after tonight my whole life would be changing. Some people would think I was weak, to let one woman determine the rest of my life, but she was my life.

I sat and watched her eat. It was so sensual, and she didn’t know it. The way she licked the whipped cream off her lips got me hard. Her eyes were on her food as she devoured it.

“Leah, are you okay? I’ve never seen you eat like this.”

She looked at me and set her fork down. Slowly she chewed the food that was in her mouth. When she finished she got a glass from the cupboard and poured herself some milk. Then she downed half the glass.

“I’m fine. I’m hungry. What’s the look for?”

“Nothing.” I dropped the subject.

“So you came here to talk. Talk.”

“Leah, I need you to hear me out before you say anything. I don’t want to fight with you until I’m able to say everything to you. “

“Fine. Go on.”

Damn, I hadn’t even said anything to her yet and she was pissed. Because it was me, she didn’t think I was serious about talking to her. Everything was going great with Brian so she could care less about me or anyone else.

“Leah, we’ve known each other for a long time. I remember when we met in that hotel in Germany. I fell in love with you in the elevator when you said hello.” I looked at my hands and smiled at the memory. “When I left Germany I never thought I would see you again. When I saw you at my house I couldn’t believe it.”

We looked at each other at the same time. She was not looking very happy. “Why are we reliving this J?”

“I need to explain myself.” I touched her hand. She pulled back.

“What do you need to explain to me?” Leah got up and took her dishes to the sink.  I quickly moved behind her. It was now or never.”

“I’m still in love with you.” I breathed into her ear. Her body trembled against mine. She slowly turned around and we were barely inches apart. She looked at me with hunger in her eyes. I’m sure mine looked exactly the same.

“You are?”

“Haven’t you been listening to me? I don’t know how many times I need to tell you.”  I groaned in frustration. Did she not listen to me?

“What do you want me to do? I’m getting married in three months.”

“I want you to be with me. Leave Brian. He doesn’t love you like I do.”  I told her. I knew it wouldn’t be that easy, but it’s what she needed to do.

“How can you say that?” She barely got the words out.

“The way he treats he isn’t right. You shouldn’t be with a man that controls you. You know I wouldn’t do that to you.” I wrapped my arms around her waist and lessened the space between us.

“He treats me just fine. We have a stable relationship based on give and take.” She replied as she tried to get away from me.

“But you’re always giving and he’s always taking what he wants from you. He’s manipulated you all these years and you don’t realize it.” I moved my mouth to her neck.

“Go to hell. You don’t…” She tilted her head back to give me more access. “Mmmm….Age.”

I slowly sucked on her neck. Her hands moved to my ass. She slowly started squeezing it. “Lee that’s feels so good.”

“We can’t do this.” She stopped but kept her hands on my ass. I ignored her and picked her up. I set her on the counter.

“There’s no one to stop us.” I smiled slyly at her as I started to unbutton her shirt.

“I can’t do this again, AJ. I promised Brian.” She said with her eyes closed. Leah couldn’t even look me in the eye when she said it. She was losing her resolve.

“If he wasn’t around, what would you want?” I threw her shirt on the floor. My hand was tracing the outline of her bra.

“I’d want you to make love to me all night long.” Leah purred in my ear. It was exactly what I wanted to hear.

After that I didn’t hold back. My lips crushed hers with as much passion I could show her. It was all about pleasuring her tonight.  Gently I sucked on her bottom lips. Being the sexy woman she was, she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for a few minutes before we broke part.

Leah wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her off the counter. I couldn’t wait any longer. My body needed to be one with hers. I placed her on the kitchen floor. Slowly I took off her clothes. “Damn L-bug, you’re so gorgeous.” I commented as I stared at her body.

“Thank you.  Now get your clothes off and make love to me.” She sighed.

I quickly followed Leah’s directions. I hope that I wasn’t making a big mistake by making love to her before I told her how I really felt about her. I wanted to do things the right way, but my body always reacted to her.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”  I asked lovingly. I wanted her to be sure. She answered me by pulling me on top of her. Her mouth met mine. We were in such need of each other that we just got down to business.

Our need for each other was more than either could take, it didn’t take either of us long to reach our peaks. We both clung to each other for a few minutes while we caught our breaths. Then I rolled off of Leah.

“L-bug that was amazing.” I stroked her face.

“AJ, what are we doing?” Leah asked seriously.

“Do you want the truth?”

“AJ, I need the truth.”

“I’ve been telling you the truth. I love you and want to be with you, Leah.” I swallowed hard. “You’re the one not being honest with me. You keep telling me you love Brian, but here you are making love to me. Leah, you can’t have both of us.”

“Damn you, why do you put this on me now? I think you purposely put me in this spot, so I pick you.” I knew she was ticked at herself, but it was easier to place the blame on me.

“That’s not true, Leah. I’m not putting you on the spot. I’m laying it all on the line this time. My heart can’t take it. Either you want to be with me or you don’t. I can’t decide for you, but if things don’t work out with Brian don’t come looking for me.” I told her. This was my final chance with her. If she didn’t choose me I was done. It would fucking hurt like hell, but I needed to move on before my life was over.

“I can’t choose. I love you and Brian.” She cried. Hastily she got up and grabbed her clothes. Without another glance at me she ran out of the kitchen.

I was left alone, but it didn’t matter to me. Leah had admitted that she loved me. It was a step in the right direction. I had the proof I needed. Now all I had to do was make Leah mine. I felt giddy with joy. I put my clothes on and went to find her.