- Text Size +

Leah’s Point of View

After AJ and I had our heartfelt talk I was exhausted and went to bed. AJ snuggled with me and I had the most peaceful sleep. Having him next to me was just what I needed. Was it bad of me to not think about Brian? I was so focused on the here and now.

The sunlight shining in the window woke me up. I looked at the clock. It was still early. I wasn’t feeling like myself today. My body was achy and my mind was cloudy. I decided to chalk it up to the emotions of the night before. I didn’t want to leave the bed, but I needed to use the bathroom.

I padded my way to the bathroom. My hair was sticking up in different directions. My skin was pale and I was feeling clammy. I didn’t know what was wrong with me anymore. My heart started beating faster and my chest tightened. I slowly breathed in and then out, forcing myself to calm down. It wasn’t working. I slowly made my way to the floor. I placed my head between my knees. I stayed in that positions for what seemed like forever. Then the nausea hit, and I wanted to gag. Like a turtle, I crawled over to the toilet. I attempted to vomit, but all I did was dry heave.

“Leah are you okay?” AJ walked in rubbing his face. I didn’t want to wake him, but I guess I did. I shook my head and placed my face in my hands. There was no way AJ could see me like this.

“I..I…c..c..can…hard…ly…br…eathe.” I managed to get out.

AJ sat next to me and started rubbing my back. “Calm down sweetheart. Everything is okay.” He continued to help me relax. His voice soothed me enough to slow down my heartbeat and my chest started to relax. The queasy feeling in my stomach worsened.

This time I didn’t make it over the toilet. I puked all over myself and AJ, which promptly caused me to shed tears.

“L-bug, it’s okay. Let’s get us in the shower.” He slowly undressed us.

The warm water was heavenly on my body. I was weak and leaned against the shower wall. AJ washed me off. Then he turned the water off and wrapped me in a fluffy towel and carried me back to bed.

“Are you feeling any better?” He asked me tenderly.

“Somewhat. I still feel a little edgy, but my stomach is better.” I mumbled. “I’m sorry I got sick all over you.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m more concerned about you.” He said as he dried me off.  AJ didn’t know it but he was turning me to mush with his gentleness. “I’ve noticed you’ve been feeling this way since I came for the ball.”

“Yeah, I think it’s just the stress of everything. I’m fine AJ. I just need a day to rest.” I attempted to calm his fears. It was just the stress of having to choose between AJ and Brian. I didn’t want to tell him that because it was easier to handle it on my own.

“If you say so.” He sighed.  I knew he cared, but this wasn’t a big deal. I was just stressed

“J, I know you’re concerned, but it’s just stress. I’m fine, but I’ll be better if you cuddle with me.” I smiled at him as I threw the towel on the chair next to the bed.

---------------------------------

AJ and I spent the rest of the morning cuddling in bed. We had just finished watching a movie. I was feeling frisky. I straddled AJ’s lap and caught him by surprise.

“What do I owe this pleasure?” He kissed my nose.

“I just want you so bad.” I nuzzled his neck with my head.

“L-bug, you know exactly what I want. What do you plan on doing to me?” AJ nipped my ear.

“I plan on making you scream my name over and over.” I raked my nails down his chest. I loved that we were both already naked.

“I want to hear you scream my name.” He kissed me slowly on the lips. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Why haven’t you ever called me Alex?” His eyes were on me. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t.

“As much I love you, I’ve always held part of myself back. It’s because I was afraid to let that part of me go. It let me be in control on my own terms.” AJ wiped the tears from my face. “There were so many times I wanted to call you by your real name, but I chickened out.”

“I want you to give me all of you. The parts you’ve shared and all that you hidden. I’m not going to hurt you.” My lips met his in a kissed filled with love. Was I ready to give all of myself to AJ? He made it all sound so simple. AJ was always romantic and caring, but this new found tenderness rocked me to my core.

I lightly pushed him into the sheets. Our lips were attached as our tongues shared a moment. My hands wrapped around his neck. Our kisses became slow and steady. We were taking our time like we were trying to memorize the feel of each other’s lips. At this point I was ready to take that final step with AJ. I knew there was no going back after this.

Slowly AJ flipped me over and entered me. We took it slow, feeling every movement and shudder our bodies were making. It was different from anything I had ever experienced with AJ. We were becoming one mind, body, and soul.

AJ and I looked into each other’s eyes. The love penetrating from his eyes was more than I ever expected from him at this point in my life.

“I love you Leah Marie Foster.” His mouth was on mine.

He was pushing me to the edge of pleasure. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Alex….mmmm….Alex!” I moaned in pleasure.

We both hit our release at the same time. AJ collapsed on me and we stayed like that for a while. I could feel his heart beating with mine. This moment was like nothing I had experienced. It sort of sounded cliché, but it was the truth. AJ had infiltrated my soul and I would never be the same. My face was damp and I realized I was crying. AJ rolled off of me, but we continued to hold onto each other; neither of us wanting to let go of the moment. When I looked up at AJ, I noticed his eyes were full of tears.

“Alex what is wrong?” I was worried because he never cried.

“You called me Alex.” He smiled at me.

“I’m letting go and want to love you with all of myself.” I snuggled closer to him.

“Do you mean it? You want to be with me?” He squeaked out.

“I do. I want to go to bed with you every night, and I wanted to wake up to your kiss.” I gave him a quick peck. “Now, enough with me being mushy.”

“I love you Leah.” AJ started kissing me and touching me in all the right places. “Let me love you again.” I nodded my head. I couldn’t get enough of him.