- Text Size +

Leah’s Point of View

The week was quickly coming to an end for AJ and I. It was Thursday; Eden and Brian would be back on Saturday. I was mentally preparing myself for breaking things off with Brian. It wasn’t going to be easy. Brian was a wonderful man and I didn’t want to hurt him, but I needed to be with AJ.

“Good morning.” AJ stirred next to me. “What time is it?”

“It’s almost noon.” I rubbed his arm. He sat up against the headboard.

“I can’t believe you let us sleep this long?”

“Well considering we didn’t get to bed until after five, I thought I would let you sleep.” I gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I figured we could spend the day in bed together.

“That sounds like a perfect idea. Later we can get Chinese and eat it bed.”

“Sounds like the perfect day. Tell me something I don’t know about you.” I asked. There were so many things I didn’t know about AJ. It was time to relearn him.

AJ thought for a moment before he answered me. “I wrote the song Drive By Love about how I fell in love with you.”

“Really?” I said in shock.

“Have you ever listened to that song?” He asked me seriously. If he only knew how much I listened to his cd.

“I’ve heard it a few times.” I smiled at him.

“When I met you, I didn’t think it was more than a one time thing. After I left Germany all I could think of was you. You literally threw me on my ass. I tried to put you out of my mind but I couldn’t.”  He rolled on top of me. “Then you came to Florida, I was happy to see you. That’s when I realized I was in love with you and it screwed with my head.”

“Why is that?” I looked him in the eyes.

“I was eighteen and knew there was no other woman for me. That was scary, especially when everyone was telling me that I was too young to settle down.”

“Thank you for sharing that with me, Alex.” I reached up and kissed his nose, then his cheeks, and finally his mouth. “I fell in love with you that first time we made love in Germany. I know I was only fifteen, but there was something about me and you together.”

“That was the best day of my life.” AJ moved down my body. His hands were on my hips. His lips were on my breasts. He made me feel good. My womanhood was hot and wet for him.

“Alex, I need you in me.” I moaned.

“All in time baby. I want to taste every inch of your body.” He looked me in the eye. “Then I want to taste you again. This is all about you baby.”

That only made me want him inside me even more. No one made love to me that way Alex did. He just knew how to make my body quake and my insides tremble.

I got lost in the moment. All I could feel was the pleasure he was giving me. I could stay like this forever.

“What the fuck?” I heard Eden scream. What was she doing home? I pushed Alex off me and sat up. Eden had run from the room.

“Shit.” I groaned.

“Damn, I thought they weren’t coming home until the weekend.” AJ commented.

“Shit, this isn’t good.” I stood up and found my panties and robe. Quickly I got dressed. “Stay here. Let me go talk to her. I’m sure Brian is downstairs with his family. They don’t need to take this out on you.”

“Are you sure? You don’t deserve to be attacked. This was both of our decisions.”

“I’m positive. Just be here for me when I get back.” I gave him a fast kiss and made my way downstairs.

I could hear Eden slamming around in the kitchen. I composed myself before I walked into the room. Hopefully I was mentally prepared for this.

“Eden.”

“Leave me the fuck alone.” She yelled at me.

“I know you may be mad at me, but you need to watch your language.”

“Mom, just leave me alone. I hate you at the moment.” She spat at me as she slammed the cupboard shut.

“I understand that you’re mad. You have every right to be mad.” I sat down at the island since I was starting to feel nauseous.

“MOM, HOW COULD YOU?” My daughter glared at me. How do you explain to a fourteen year old that you cheated? I never thought this would be a conversation I would be having. The only choice I had was to be honest.

“Is everything okay in here?” Brian asked bringing the luggage into the house.

“Not really. Why are you back so early?” I asked quietly.

“It rained for the last three days and my mom sprained her ankle.” Brian smiled at me.

“Oh.”

“I’m surprised you’re not up and dressed for the day.” He walked over and gave me a kiss. My heart was breaking. I was unsure what Eden was going to do. The look on her face told me she was going to let everything out in the open.

“That’s because she’s too busy fucking dad to get dressed.” Then she ran out of the kitchen.

“What’s going on? Brian backed away from me.

“Brian, I love you a lot.” I spit out and stopped. I wasn’t able to get the rest of the words out.

“But?”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Just tell me the truth Leah.” He said stoically.

“I love you, but I’m in love with Alex.” Tears fell from my face.

“Did you invite him here after we left?”

“No, Brian. He came over and we talked about everything.” I attempted to explain.

“So, he’s been here all week fucking you in our bed.” Brian made fists with his hands. He was angry and had every right to be.

“I’m sorry Brian.” I apologized. I meant it. I never would intentionally hurt him.

“I can’t believe you would do this. I can’t believe our daughter caught you fucking him in our bed.”

“Brian Littrell, I’m sorry that Eden saw what she did. It wasn’t like it was some strange guy in my bed. It was her father.” My voice rose. “I know you’re pissed and you have every right to be, but stop acting like Alex is some random guy.”

Just then the phone rang. Brian quickly picked it up. He handed me the phone. “It’s Dr. Ross’ office.”

“Hello. Yes. Okay. I will do that. Yes, you can send the prescription to Walgreens. Thanks.” I placed the phone on the counter.

“Is everything okay?”

“It’s fine.” I brushed him off. I was still trying to comprehend the news from the doctor’s office. It really didn’t surprise me that I was pregnant. Alex and I had never used protection on the tour. It was going to be one more blow to Brian.

“Then why do you need a prescription?” He asked with kindness. Tears started to fall from my eyes again.

“Brian, not to be mean but this doesn’t concern you. I’m fine.”

He looked my body up and down. His glance landed on my stomach. I knew he was putting the pieces together. “You’re pregnant aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry Brian.” My tears turned into bawling. I didn’t know what to do or what to feel. I was more confused than ever.

“I need to get out of here.” He brushed past me and slammed the door on his way out.

I pushed my body down on the floor and continued to cry. My heart was breaking at the moment. I needed to be alone and cry things out.