- Text Size +

Leah's Point of View
 
AJ went back to Los Angeles for a charity concert. Eden decided to go with him. I was stuck at home because of work. Brian was coming over to pack his stuff. I hadn't seen him in the three weeks since I broke things off. I was nervous about seeing him again.
 
I sat on the porch swing enjoying the warm summer breeze. I was happy with my life. The puzzle pieces were fitting perfectly together. I lost the bitterness and was much more relaxed.
 
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see Brian sit down next to me. He was watching me intently.
 
"Hi Brian."
 
"Leah. How are you feeling?" He asked quietly.
 
"I'm feeling better. My panic attacks have gone away. The morning sickness is a bitch. I have it all day long." I could see the pained look on Brian's face. He wanted to be a dad more than anything.
 
"Do you know how much I wish that baby was mine?" I nodded my head. "He was able to give you the one thing I couldn't."
 
"Brian it was never like that. I'm not with Alex because of the baby. I truly love him."
 
"I know. I think I knew since I saw you with him on tour. It's hurts...a lot." Brian caressed my face. "I just want you to be happy. I've thought a lot about it these past few weeks."
 
"I am happy. I'm worried about you." I stood up and leaned against the wall. It was hard being near him.
 
"Why are you worried about me?" He asked sharply.
 
"Damn it Brian. Just because we aren't together doesn't mean I stop caring. You're special to me. I still want you in my life as a friend."
 
We both were quiet for a few seconds. I was saddened by his attitude. He was trying to compose his thoughts.

"I don't want to be friends. You were everything to me. I wanted to give you the world. Why am I not deserving of love?" Brian walked into the house. I followed him; our conversation wasn't over.
 
"Brian Thomas Littrell, don't run away from me. I'm sorry I can't love you the way you want me to. If things were the opposite, I would be hurt, but I'd let you go. Your happiness would be my main concern."
 
"I hope to get to that point someday, but I can't yet." His voice faltered. His eyes were glassy from unshed tears. "I assume you're moving to L.A. Do you think I could spend the day with Eden before you leave?"
 
I hesitated knowing he wasn't going to like what I had to say. "We're not moving to L.A. Alex is moving to Atlanta. He doesn't want to disrupt Eden's life. You are welcome to spend as much time with Eden as you want. I'll never stop you from spending time with her."
 
"Thank you." He smiled. "Well I better start packing."
 
"There are boxes in the bedroom. If you need more, they are in the garage." I told him. "I'm going to run some errands. I'll be back later." He nodded his head and went upstairs.
 
--------------------
When I got back from running errands Brian was already gone. It seemed strange not seeing his stuff. It made everything final.
 
I was relaxing in the tub when my phone rang. "Hey sexy!" I answered.
 
"L-Bug, I miss you. How was your day?"
 
"Brian moved his stuff out."
 
"How did that go?" AJ questioned.
 
"It wasn't easy, but I gave him privacy. I didn't stay the whole time." I said sadly. This was hard for me. AJ understood that and it made the situation easier.
 
"Baby Iwish I was there to make it easier for you."
 
"Just knowing you love me is enough. What are we going to do about the house?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do, Leah?" AJ asked. "I'm fine with whatever you decide.
 
"I don't want to make the decision on my own." I slowly let the water drain.
 
"What are your choices?"
 
"Well Brian and I bought the house together. I don't think it's fair for me to live in it." I stepped out of the tub and grabbed my towel. "Maybe we should sell it and divide the money."
 
"I like that idea a lot. It makes more comfortable to have a house of our own."
 
"I'll talk to Brian tomorrow. I think you want a new house so you can go shopping." I teased. My man loved shopping more than I did.
 
"Well maybe just a little." He chuckled. I missed him and couldn't wait until he got home. "I think we need a fresh start."
 
"I agree. It's quiet there. Where's Eden?"
 
"Nick took her out for dinner and a movie."
 
"Ahh, that's sweet. I think Eden has a crush on Nicky." I joked. I knew that would annoy AJ even though it was a totally harmless. Girls from nine to ninety adored Nick.
 
"Are you trying to kill me? I don't trust Nick and you put that thought into my head." He groaned. I laughed internally.
 
"I don't think Nick is into cradle robbing. You have nothing to worry about."
 
"I better not. So, baby what are you doing?" He asked in a deep throaty voice.
 
"I'm drying off. I took a long bubble bath." I answered in a sexy voice.
 
"Damn baby, do you know how bad that turns me on?" He growled in my ear.
 
"I do know baby." I giggled. "I wish you were here to devour my body. When are you coming home?"
 
"I'll be home on Thursday, and I'm going to ravish your body with my tongue. Then, I'm going to make love to you all night." His voice growled. My body was reacting to his voice and dirty thoughts.
 
I walked into my bedroom and stretched out on the bed. "Alex, I'm stretched out on the bed pretending you are with me; touching my body. Since I'm naked, you need to be, too." I said in a sensual voice.
 
It got quiet on AJ's side of the phone. I wondered what he was doing.
 
"Sexy, is everything okay?"
 
"Fuck. I mean yeah. I just got undressed and into bed. Tell me what you want me to do to you."
 
"I want you to make love to me and make me cum." I moaned into the phone.
 
"You're wish is my command. Relax baby and get comfortable." I scooted back against the pillows while listening to AJ talk. Within minutes my eyes started to droop. I snuggled further into the pillows and fell asleep. "Baby, are you still there?”
 
AJ chuckled when he realized I was asleep. So much for hot phone sex.