- Text Size +

Leah’s point of view

Eden and I were sitting in the living room of the suite when the guys got back from their concert. Howie was carrying his little boy and his wife was holding his daughter. They were the picture perfect family. Nick walked right past us heading to his room.

“Leah, baby.” Brian sat down next to me. He took my hand and placed a kiss on it. Brian was always a gentleman.

“It’s good to see you. I’ve missed you.” I tousled his hair. Eden smiled at us. She loved Brian a lot.

“I’ve missed you, too. I hate being away from you.” He smiled at me. “Eden are you glad your mom came?”

“Yeah. It’s nice having her around.” She stood up. “Good night. Enjoy catching up with each other.” Without a moment’s hesitation she was gone.

“Sooo” He started playing with my hair. “How long do you plan on staying?”

“As long as you want me to. I don’t want to interfere with the tour.” I slowly straddled him. It had been almost a month since I had seen my fiancé. I slowly kissed up to his ear and started sucking gently on his ear lobe.

“Would you two get a room? No one wants to see live porno.” AJ’s voice boomed. I quickly got off of Brian’s lap and sat on the coffee table. Brian’s eyes were closed in frustration.

“If you don’t like what you see, go to your room.” I retorted. Why did he always have to be around? I never got five minutes peace when AJ was around. This was one of the reasons I didn’t go on tour.

“Baby just ignore him. He’s just trying to get your goat.” Brian replied calmly. He wished that everyone could just get along. “Let’s go cuddle in bed and leave Bone to watch some porn.”

“You’re funny Rok.” AJ pretended to laugh. He did not find Brian amusing.

-------------------------

AJ’s Point of View

I sat on the couch flipping through the TV channels. Everyone was having fun but me. Well, at least Brian and Leah were having a good time together. I sucked at this jealousy thing. Yes, I was jealous of Brian Littrell. Any guy that was with Leah had me jealous. You would think after the hell she’s put me through I would hate her. She still held my heart and wouldn’t let go. I’d never admit that to her, but it was true.

*Flashback 2000*

“Are you sure about this? You’re both so young” My mom asked me for the hundredth time.

“Yes, I’m sure. I love her. Things have been good lately.”

“I’m glad things have been good for the two of you. I want you to be sure that you’re willing to be with her for the next fifty some years.”

“Mom, there’s no one else I can see myself with. Sure, we fight a lot, but we’re able to work things out.” I smiled. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Leah. I wanted to be a good husband and father. Leah and Eden were my life.

“Okay, Alex. When do you plan on asking her?”

“Next week when the tour is over. Can you babysit Eden for the night?”

“Eden is always welcome to spend time with her grandma.”

“Thanks. She should be back any moment. I’ll talk to you soon. Love ya. Bye.” I hung up the phone. I was waiting for Leah to get back. She had gone clubbing with Howie, Kevin and Nick. I stayed in with Eden.

I couldn’t sleep. All I wanted to do what cuddle up with Leah. Things were going well for us. Both of us were getting along and communicating. Things were definitely moving in the right direction.

I got out of bed and decided to get something to eat in the kitchen. We were lucky to have a suite this time. I was looking at the snacks on the table when I heard laughter coming from Nick’s room. Apparently he forgot to shut the door. I walked over to shut it. A boy needs privacy when he was with a woman.

“Mmmm….Leah ride me baby.” Nick screamed. “Make me cum.”

Leah started giggling and moaning. I moved closer to the door. I saw my girlfriend riding my brother. It made me sick to my stomach. His hands were on her breasts and she was enjoying it. My fucking heart was breaking. I quickly shut the door so no one else would see. Then I made my way to my room. I picked up Eden and placed her in bed with me. Tears started streaming down my face.

“Da-da why yoo cwying?” Eden looked at me with her chocolate brown eyes. She wiped a tear from my face.

“Da-da is sad, but you cuddling with me makes it all better.” I stroked her hair.

“I wuv yoo da-da. I make it better.” She wrapped her little arms around me and closed her eyes.

How many times had Leah cheated on me? Was this the first time? How many of my friends had she slept with? So many questions were going through my mind. I was a worrier and situations like this took it to a higher level of anxiety.

*End of Flashback*

Eden walked out of her room holding her cell phone. It was too late to be calling anyone. Most likely she was playing on the internet or texting her friends.

“Hey sweetheart.” She jumped.

“Hi dad. You scared the crap out me.” She slumped into a chair.

“What you up to?

“Umm…nothing.” She replied as she typed on her phone.

“You texting with Arria.”

“Umm…yeah…sure.” She answered while not paying attention to me.

“You’re going to stay on Nick’s tour bus.”

“Okay.” With that response I grabbed her cell phone from her hands.

“Dad give it back.” She screeched.

“You weren’t even listening to what I was saying.”

“That’s because you never say anything worth listening to.” Eden commented with a roll of her eyes.

“Excuse me?” I was stunned at my daughter’s attitude. Usually she was sweet and polite.

“Just leave me alone and give me back my phone.”

“I’ll be keeping your phone overnight. You need to go to bed.” I put her phone in my pocket.

“You’re an asshole.” She yelled loud enough to wake the dead. “I’m going to tell mom.”

“Go right ahead.” At that moment Leah and Brian entered the living room. Leah was wearing Brian’s t-shirt and her hair was a mess. She looked sexy.

“What’s going on?” Brian asked clearly annoyed that they were interrupted.

“He took my phone and won’t give it back.” Eden pointed at me.

“Age, why did you take her phone?” Leah asked as she moved next to Eden.

“It’s one o’clock in the morning. She should be sleeping. I was talking to her and she didn’t even know what I was saying.”

“That’s every time you open your mouth.” Eden popped off.

“Eden Jamieson McLean that is enough. You do not talk to your father that way.” Leah used her mother tone on Eden.

“Whatever. It’s true. I just want my phone back.” She pouted.

“Eden you need to go to bed now. You can have your phone back tomorrow.” Leah stated firmly.

“But…mom.” Eden complained. Then she gave me a dirty look.

“Eden, not buts. Go to bed. We’ll talk in the morning.” She stomped off to her room.

“Sorry that she woke you up.” I apologized. I was feeling guilty about doing my job as a dad.

“It’s fine. We’ll talk in the morning.” Leah and Brian left me alone in the room.

I sat down and took Eden’s phone from my pocket. I hated being a snoop, but I was going to find out what she was hiding.