- Text Size +
She breathed a sigh of relief once Jordan was on the road that morning. The only one she would really miss would be Donnie but they would manage. They had to. There was no way she was going to lose him. She would have to make an appearance or two being as the guys knew she was living with Jordan but other than that she was free to do as she pleased for the next two weeks. No one to tell her when she should be home and when she should leave the house on her days off. She had planned to celebrate her first night in style as well. She'd found a friend in Eve. Lynne had been nothing more than the front desk girl to her before. Maybe it had to do with Lynne's love life but she didn't mind. She needed a female perspective. Somebody to go shopping with. He still hadn't cut that much off but he was getting close. She was going to take full advantage of her freedom. Lynne arrived at Eve's a little after nine that night. She opened the door as she put and earring in. Lynne closed the door behind them.”Am I early?”
“No. I'm just running a little behind. My friend back east just got engaged and we got to talking.”
“Wow!”
“So has the hunk asked for your hand yet?”
“No.”
She sat down on the couch and slipped her black heels on.”So you're still stuck with the asshole?”
“Pretty much, yeah.”
“But you are hooking up with Mr Hunkalicious aren't you?” She stood and came around behind the couch. She went through her purse; making sure everything she needed was in there.
Lynne smiled shyly. She still couldn't understand that feeling she got even when he was nowhere near her.
“You so are. Good for you but in the meantime, let's go out and rub up on some hot men. Maybe even get me laid for the night.” Shoving the small black clutch under her arm.
Lynne laughed and followed Eve out the front door. She was nothing like Chantelle. Eve was just out for a good time and didn't interfere. She listened and asked questions but never butted in. Exactly what she needed in a friend at the time. Eve had wrangled some passes to one of the hotter clubs in town so they had no trouble getting in. To say they had VIP treatment was an understatement. Of course it didn't hurt that Eve's in was the club owner. Eve must have kissed some major ass to pull this one off. They sat in the VIP lounge and watched the crowd for awhile before Eve got restless and decided she needed to get out there and be a part of the crowd. Lynne was having a good time. No complaints there. Eve waved and she smiled; tipping her glass of champagne in return. The VIP room was pretty well populated itself but it was more laid back then the crowd in the main house. A few moving back and forth to the rhythm of the music as they socialized but most just socialized. She'd looked around but her eyes never came across him once.
“You know I didn't believe it when one of my friends told me they saw you here.”His voice coming from behind.
Please God no! Just let me have this one night. Please! Maybe if she didn't turn around, he'd go away.
No such luck. She could still feel his breath on her shoulder. And he made damn sure nothing could get between them.
Nobody told him she was here. He knew the tiny little red dress. The one he shoved up over her hips as he took her against that same dance floor wall. Those delicious red fuck me pumps she wore and nothing else when he got her home and fucked her three sides of Tuesday before he put her in a cab and sent her home. Nothing had changed as far as he could tell. He could still have her if he wanted her.”Tell me it's not that you don't miss me because I miss you.”
“You miss your toy.”
He wasn't going to deny that. He missed having somebody to control sexually. And she gave in so easily. Once he brought the girl home, she submitted to every lewd and degrading act he could come up with. Seems the strongest ones were the easiest to break too. They want to be controlled. Well to a certain degree but once you broke them, it was easy. They'll do whatever it takes to please you.”You're right I do. Do you remember Tiffany?”
“Tiffany?” It couldn't be whom she was thinking of. She couldn't be the same one Jordan brought home could she. Oh dear God she was! What was she? The next Heidi Fleiss or something?! What were the odds? Apparently not very high. She pretended not to recall.
“You know. Sweet little redhead. Fucked you at the strip club that night then I let you watch as fucked her senseless.”
She cringed at the memory. She knew and Tiffany knew that night when she showed up with Jordan. “What do you want?”
“You know me Lynne. I'm an open kind of guy. I'll take whatever you're willing to give.”
“Then you should run along because you won't be getting it from me.”
“ I heard rumors but I didn't know if they were true. I ran into Tiffany and she gave me the whole story. Tells me you still like girls.”
“Well that's not yours to worry about anymore now isn't it?”
“I was bored with you. Doesn't mean I still don't want a taste of you every now and then. You are the best piece around.
She just wished he would disappear. Of all places for her past to come back and haunt her. That's why she didn't go out to the dance floor with Eve. And thank God for her too. Eve bounced back to the table and eyed him like a fresh piece of meat.
“Well, well, well. Who do we have here and why haven't we been introduced?” She flirted.
“He was just leaving actually.”
“You know, I do believe I can stay for a few minutes. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Nick.”