- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thought it was time to try this again LOL enjoy :)
"This is gonna be so good."


"I don't know about this, AJ. It's lame, it won't scare him. He's not a kid anymore." Brian said hesitantly.

"It will teach him not to prank us all the time....it's harmless." AJ said. He had grown tired of the pranks Nick had played on them over the years....countless times he had gotten them, but now it was payback time. AJ and Howie had come up with their revenge and gotten Brian to help although he was reluctant to do so.

"I'm telling you he won't fall for it, Jay. Nick is not afraid of anything, he loves gore and stuff." Brian insisted. AJ had invited Nick over to his hotel room to watch Arachnophobia, an old movie but still a classic.

"Dude...why this movie? It's not even scary. I mean, when I was a kid it was. Don't you have anything else to watch?" Nick scoffed when the movie started. Brian was on the other couch across from AJ, who was smiling.

"I don't like this movie." Brian said when the spiders were crawling out of the drains in the bathroom. He squirmed uncomfortably in his seat and Nick laughed.

"This is so stupid."

"Nick, you sure you're not afraid of spiders?" AJ asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Nick shook his head and laughed, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.

"No way, dude." he scoffed. AJ tugged at a string near the couch and Nick's laughter was replaced by high pitched, girlish screams when a lifelike spider landed on his face. He fell back, shouting in muffled tones as AJ laughed. Howie appeared with a video camera, taping it all as he smiled in approval.

"Get this fucking thing off me!" Nick yelled. Even Brian started laughing but the mood changed when they saw Nick begin to cough.

"Nick, are you okay?" Brian asked while AJ and Howie still laughed. Nick had managed to push the large rubber spider off of himself but he was clutching his chest and wheezing. The laughter stopped and now it was time to panic.

"Fucking christ. Only Carter would choke on a spider." AJ commented as Brian tried to help Nick. Howie was already on the phone with the paramedics, running his hand through his hair as the situation escalated.


"I don't think he choked on the spider." Howie said in a hollow voice.

"Nick....come on, talk to me. What's wrong?" Brian asked as Nick gasped for breath, his eyes full of fear.

"....latex...." was all he could manage to get out.

"AJ what is that spider made of?" Brian asked, looking at the rubber tarantula on the ground next to Nick, who was grabbing at his own throat.

"Latex I think, I had to order it online. Why?" AJ asked. Their eyes went wide when they saw Nick fall over, his face turning blue.

"AJ this is all your fucking fault!" Brian shouted. The paramedics came but by the time they had reached the hospital it was already too late. Nick had died on the gurney in the ambulance...he lay motionless as they removed his body. His skin was an ugly blue color....none of the guys could believe the doctor when they told them.

"AJ why didn't you check if there was latex in that thing before you came up with this stupid idea?" Brian asked. All AJ could do was look at the ground. It was just a harmless prank....it was just a harmless prank. That was what he kept telling himself, and that was what he believed.
Chapter End Notes:
Nick is not really allergic to latex but I googled this and thought it would be a neat idea!