- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is my story again. I didn't change anything.

I heard screaming, but it was mine, then AJ and Brian came running in, they were screaming now, I blinked I couldn't talk.

"Dude what the hell happened? Asked AJ, looking wide eyed at me, while Brian fell to his knees crying.

 

I swallowed hard

"It..it was... was an accident... I... promise,"

 

*************************

 

We all were in one bus, enjoying it for once, since we all had a bus to ourselves, but every once in while it’s nice to have everyone together. AJ was talking on his cell, Brian was asleep, and Nick was eating and I was cutting some decorations up, that our Manager needed for the NKOTBSB tour.

 

I got up to get a marker and Nick came in

 

"Hey Howie have you seen my cell? Asked Nick

"Nope I haven't seen it," I was still holding the scissors but I didn't notice the way I was holding them

"Shit I can't find it,"

 

"Sorry," I said

"Can you call it?" asked Nick

"No I'm busy, I'm not sure where mine is at the moment,"

 

"Really come on Howie,"

"Dude I got to get this done,"

"Whatever, just take a break for second" said Nick

 

"Like I said I'm busy, and I don't have my phone on me, its somewhere in the other room I think," I told him

"Fine, be that way,"

 

"Don't be like that, I'll help you find it when I'm done,"

"When will that be?"

"I don't know, an hour maybe," I told him

"I can't wait that long,"

"Go ask AJ or Brian,"

 

"AJ's on the phone and wont help either, and Brian is asleep.

"Then I don't know what to tell you,"
"Nick I found your phone, it’s in here," Yelled AJ

 

"Ok cool, I'm coming," said Nick, just as Nick was about to turn around to go in the other room the bus hit a big bump and Nick lost his balance and the next thing I knew I felt worm liquid on my hand and I looked up with wide eyes and Nick coughed up blood and it was dripping down his chin. His eyes closed, I started screaming.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally I got this back up, I've been having interent issues all day. I still like that it's short and to the point.