- Text Size +

                                             Chapter 14

 

 

AJ sat in the back of the limo with Chelsea’s legs draped over his lap.  His hand lovingly slid up her inner thigh under her skirt but only going far enough to make her think he was going there and then he slithered his fingers back down.  They erotically flicked their tongues against each others as their lips caressed with tenderness.  They were in Kentucky for Kevin’s Birthday and everyone was there.  AJ had been out of the hospital for a few months and his health was back to normal; well accept for his knee, which aggravated him more now and then there are the nightmares. Jerald and Tim had gone from bitching to not saying anything at all. They had flown out yesterday and had a huge get together tonight at Kevin’s Kentucky home, now they were on their way from there to the hotel more specifically the room. Through out the entire party Tim and Jerald acted like Chelsea and AJ didn’t exist and it had been like that since she had everything moved from Kentucky to California a couple of months ago.

 

Their tongues retreated and their lips pulled apart. AJ’s eyes drifted as his fingers did the same along the top of her chest.  Her jacket hid the baby blue bustier but the lift it gave her chest tantalized him, the short pin skirt didn’t help much either.  “Did I tell you how fucking hot you look tonight?” He whispered as he teased her mouth with his and his hand slid back up her thigh. 

 

“A few times.” She whispered back with a soft sensual smile.

 

When the limo came to a stop the couple composed themselves and exited the car.  AJ took her hand in his and they walked into the hotel and straight to their room.  He dropped the key onto the dresser and kicked off his shoes, eyeing her as she walked towards the bed.  Making sure she didn’t remove a single piece of clothing without him he hurried over to her and wrapped his arm around her.  Her hair hung loosely around her neck and his fingers lightly brushed away a couple of strands so his lips could return to her skin.  Chelsea softly laughed as she reached behind her and ran her fingers through his hair.  Slowly he turned her around his lips tenderly pecking along her collar bone as he pulled her jacket out of the way.  His fingers trickled down and began unbuttoning the grey suit jacket.  Like a feather he dragged his lips up her neck and back to her lips as he gently dropped the jacket to the floor.

 

Drifting his fingers up her arms he gently wrapped his hands around her shoulders, then up to the sides of her neck, and then rolled her head back slowly as he guided his lips down her neck.  His tongue gently licked the dip between her collar bones and neck.  Her hands began to tug and pull at his shirt as his fingers unclasped the bustier.  He let his soft kisses tumble down between her breasts as her top began to loosen.  Letting the baby blue clothing fall to the floor as he slid his hand around her waist and grabbed her ass, he squeezed it as he pressed her lower body against his.  Returning his hands to her hips he unzipped her skirt and picked her up as it hit the floor.  She crawled backwards up the bed, the couple passionately kissed as AJ quickly undid his pants. 

 

Standing on his knees he lifted her leg and unbuckled her shoe and the switched to the other leg and did the same.  He let it hang loosely over his shoulder as he slowly leaned down and began kissing her stomach.  A soft moan broke from his lips as he kissed around her hip bone when her nails skimmed across the back of his neck.  As he traveled back up her body he slid the rest of her clothing off and laid between her legs.  He kissed along her neck and behind her ear as they both helped in taking his tight black pants off.  Their naked bodies entangled on top of the blankets as they kept their love making to a slow steady pace.  By the time the couple succumbed to their desires they both laid on top of the mattress sheet, the blankets near the bottom of the bed. 

 

Chelsea was on her stomach her left arm on top of her pillow her right arm under it as she slept soundly.  AJ lied awake on his side, the white sheet hung loosely around his waist and draped over hers.  He walked his fingers gently up the middle of her naked back as he kissed tenderly up her side.  She mumbled as the sensation started to wake her and he slipped his hand into his pillow case pulling out the item he hid in there before they even left for the party.

 

His lips caressed up to her shoulder and he whispered. “Chels” She mumbled as her eyes fluttered and he slowly rolled her over pressing her lips to his.  As she began to wake she started to kiss him back and then he pulled away, just a little.  He lowered them and brushed them past her ear as he whispered again.  “Chelsea?”  When she answered in a tired and semi groggy voice he spoke again.  “Marry me?” He asked his voice still sustaining a soft low tone and then his fingers slid down hers, slipping a white gold ring onto her left finger. 

 

Chelsea jolted up and looked at her hand.  The ring sat perfectly on top of her ring finger the emerald cut diamond sitting square in the middle.  She looked back at him as he slid closer, sitting up straighter and lightly kissed her shoulder, taking her hand.

 

“I don’t want anyone else, I don’t need anyone else I’m ready to start our lives together.” He told her as she still looked at him with mystified.  “So I’m asking you Chelsea Stanley, my best friend, my lover will you marry me and become my wife.”

 

“Yes, Yes Alex I will.” She replied with a smile through her tears.  AJ quietly cheered through his as he leaned in and kissed her.  He slowly fell back onto his pillows letting her climb on top of him and letting her intimately over take him.

 

When she collapsed with exhaustion on top of him AJ lied on his back, panting as he caught his breath.  Her lips brushed along his sweaty chest, searching finding their way back to his lips and he quietly sighed as her fingers tickled his beard.  Chelsea pulled her lips away slowly as AJ wrapped them in the blankets, their eyes locked and he adoringly smiled at her.

 

“Love you” He said as she laid her head down on his chest.

 

“Love you too.” She replied as she brought their hands up and laid them on his chest.  With his free hand he slid his fingers through her hair as he laid with her.  Closing his eyes he felt himself falling asleep and he rested his head against hers where he drifted off into dreamland.

 

 

 

            The next morning AJ woke up to Chelsea laughing.  His eyes fluttered opened and he looked over to her side of the bed, she was sitting on the edge in her robe talking on the phone.  Lying there not wanting to move and let her know he was awake, he listened and figured out she was talking to Kevin; he wondered if she told him.  AJ prowled over behind her and gently laid his lips against the back of her neck. 

 

            “Ok we’ll see you in a little bit.” She replied into the phone, then she said goodbye and hung up.

 

“Did you tell him?” AJ asked softly as he pulled the collar to her robe down and kissed her shoulder.

 

“No, figured we’d go over there.” She answered with a light smile tilting her neck as his lips skimmed up it.

 

“Breakfast? AJ asked as he looked at her and she replied with a nod.  AJ ordered room service and watched her get dressed. When he hung up the phone he got dressed himself. “So what did you want to do today besides go to Kev’s?” He asked as she walked passed him towards the bathroom.

 

“I’m not…” He waited but she said nothing else.

 

“You’re not what Chels?” He asked and as he said those words he heard her cry out from the bathroom and then he heard a crashing sound.  Quickly he jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom; he knelt down beside her as she laid unconscious on the floor.  “Chels?” AJ called out to her but she didn’t responded.  He looked up and looked around realizing she must have had a migraine episode and hit her head as she fell.  In a flash he ran out of the bathroom and grabbed the hotel phone calling down to front desk for emergency service, knowing they would send up their first aid team and call 9-1-1 for him.  When he hung up he ran back into the bathroom, kneeling beside her again.  “Cheslea?” AJ spoke his voice filled with worry and fright.  “Come on darling wake up.”  He got up again when he heard a commotion outside his door, leaving the bathroom AJ opened his hotel room door to see the first aid people coming.

 

“She’s in the bathroom, she suffers from flash migraines, I think she had an attack and hit her head during it some how.” AJ told them as they walked through the door.

 

“What’s her name?” The woman asked him. 

 

“Chelsea” AJ told her. 

 

“Are you related?” The woman asked.

 

“Fiancée.” He replied.

 

She turned to Chelsea as she knelt down. “Chelsea can you hear me?”  There was a pause and silence.  “Do we have a pulse?”

 

“Yes.” The man replied.  “Checking pupils, the paramedics should be here soon.”

 

“Fuck Chels be ok…” AJ thought as he stared at her.  As the attendant shone over her eye she mumbled and his heart skipped a beat.

 

“Chelsea can you hear us?” The woman asked but Chelsea didn’t say anything as she reached for her head.  She started moaning in pain as the attendants tried to keep her calm.  AJ wanted to go to her but there really wasn’t any room.  His ears perked up when he heard something being rolled down the hall as the first aid attendants got the call the EMT’s were on their way up.  He opened the door wider and ushered them into the room.  They took over as the attendants backed away.

 

“We’re going to take her in, get her on a drip with some migraine medication and get some x-rays.” The paramedic told him after they moved her to their stretcher in the hallway. 

 

“Ok” AJ said as he closed the door to his room and tucked his key away. 

 

“A-Alex?” Chelsea mumbled as she reached for his arm. 

 

“I’m right here.” He said taking her hand and it seemed that was all she wanted.  With his phone in hand he speed dialed Kevin’s number and waited.

 

“On you’re way?” Kevin asked as he answered.

 

“Not exactly.” AJ said as he looked over at her.

 

“Migraine?” Kevin asked.

 

“Yeah and she hit her head as she fell.” AJ told him.

 

“Is she ok?” Kevin asked his voice filling with panic.

 

“She’s passed out, called down to front desk, she came too when the first aid guys  showed up and then the Ambulance came, they’re taking her in for a drip and take some x-rays.” AJ explained as Kevin listened.  “I’m with her now we’re on our way down, I’ll meet you there?”

 

“Yeah, yeah man we’re on our way.” Kevin told him and he said a quick goodbye.  They entered the Elevator and went out the emergency exit.  AJ climbed into the vehicle after the paramedic and took her hand back into his as he sat down.  He was relived to see by the time they got to the hospital she was semi coherent and talking a little more.

 

Sluggishly he sat in the chair beside her bed, he held gently onto her fingers as her hand hung over the side of the bed.  His head laid on its side, his eyes staring at her, watching her as she stared back at him.  The medication was making it better and it kept her from falling asleep until her x-rays.

 

“I’m going to go see if Kevin’s here.” AJ told her as he kissed the back of her hand.  “I’ll be back.” He said as she nodded. 

 

Leaving her small room in the ER he headed down towards the waiting room.  When he got there he was surprised to see more than just Kevin there.  Anne, Tim and Jerald were all there and then something unexpected happened; Jerald lunged at AJ and began cursing up a storm.  He jumped back, almost falling as Kevin grabbed his brother.

 

“Fiancée?!” Jerald yelled his face red and full of anger. “Over my dead body.”

 

“I said calm down!” Kevin shouted at him as he shoved him away.  “He probably just said it so he could stay with her.”

 

“No I didn’t.” AJ said as he stared at Jerald.  “I asked her last night at the hotel.”

 

“What?” Everyone in the room gasped.  Including Kevin as he spun back around.

 

“No” Jerald said shaking his head.  “No way, it is not happening.”

 

“Well thankfully it’s not up too you.” AJ snapped at him.

 

“She didn’t say anything this morning on the phone.” Kevin said as he held Jerald back again.

 

“We were going to tell you at when we came over.”

 

“Can I see her?” Anne asked.

 

“Yeah I’ll take you to her room.” AJ said as he started to walk Anne down the hall.  He could hear Jerald and Kevin yelling and if the two didn’t quiet down he wondered if they would be gone when he got back, getting kicked out or something.  “I’m sorry I didn’t ask you, I just decided I didn’t want to put you in that position, with Tim and Jerald, not sure how they would react to you knowing and all.”

 

“It’s ok Alex I understand.” Anne smiled at them.

 

“She’s in there; tell her I went for a coffee?” He told her as he pointed to her curtain.

 

“Sure” She smiled and walked into the room.

 

Chelsea lied in the bed as the curtain to her room opened and she turned her head expecting to see AJ walk in, instead it was Anne.  “Hi”

 

“Hello” Anne said as she sat down.  “How are you feeling?”

 

“Better” Chelsea replied. “Where’s Alex?”

 

“He went to get a coffee.” Anne told her with a small smile. “You caused quite a commotion with my sons.” Anne told her.

 

“I have?” Chelsea said confused.

 

“Let me see it.” Anne said as she motioned for Chelsea to show her the ring.  She lifted her hand and Anne leaned in looking at it.  “Simple yet stunning, just like you.” Anne smiled.  Chelsea blushed and smiled.

 

“How mad are they?” She asked her voice still a little weak.

 

“Pretty mad.” Anne sighed.  “Your Fiancée almost got hit.”

 

“By who?” She asked shocked.

 

“The eldest.” Anne sighed again.

 

“Figures. I’m sorry.” She frowned.

 

“Don’t be as long as it’s what you want and he makes you happy.” Anne told her.

 

“It is and he does.” Chelsea told her as she looked down at her ring.  “I just wish they could see that.”

 

“Someday they will.” Anne replied.