- Text Size +

                                             Chapter 16

 

 

            AJ sat on the couch of the hotel room in a little bit of astonishment, Chelsea had just finished screaming at him.  He told her he found a place in Chicago where they have a new CAT scan machine that concentrates more on the nerves of the brain.  They had been on tour for a couple of weeks now and we’re going to be there in a few days. 

 

“Chelsea, it was just a suggestion.” He said still a little frazzled.

 

“Well I don’t need your damn suggestions.” She shot back and disappeared into the bathroom behind the slamming door.

 

“What the fuck.” He said to himself staring at the bathroom.  Standing up from the couch he walked over to the door and knocked on it.  “What the hell is your problem?”

 

“My problem?!” She shouted from behind it, then it swung open and she stood staring at him.  “My problem is people won’t stay out of my business, that’s my problem!”  Chelsea stormed passed him.  “It’s bad enough I got Tim and Jerald hiring doctors behind my back now you are too?”

“I didn’t hire anyone.” AJ told her.  “And if you’d calm the fuck down…”

 

“Don’t swear at me!” She snapped back.

 

“Well then chill out!” He shouted back.  “All I said was it’s something you should think about or at least check out when we go, sorry for caring.” He replied bitterly.  “I’m gonna go for coffee I’ll be back later, hopefully by then you will have calmed down.”

 

His bodyguard tagged along and they made their way down to a local coffee shop.  He thought he better get her a hot chocolate, if anything it would hopefully make her feel better.  Getting Marcus to hold Chelsea’s drink as they walked down the street towards the hotel, AJ lit a smoke and puffed on it as they walked back.  When he got to his room he carefully balanced the cup on top of each other as he slid his keycard through the door and opened it.  He walked in and saw her sitting on the couch.  Putting his key and wallet down on the table he walked over to her and sat down beside her.

 

“Here.” He said as he handed her the cup sitting down.

 

“Thanks.” She said quietly as she took the paper cup from him.  He set his down on the small table in front of them and pulled back the lid, he then picked it up and took a sip.  “I’m sorry.”

 

AJ looked at her as he set the cup down; she was playing with the plastic lid, staring at it.  “I didn’t do this behind your back; I just thought it was something we could check out, I’m sorry for swearing at you, I know you don’t like it but you just started screaming at me.”

 

“I know I’m sorry.” She replied still staring at her cup. Reaching for her hot chocolate as he slid over to her, he set it down on the table and took her hands.

 

“What is it Chels, what made you snap like that?” He asked.

 

“It’s Jerald.” She said quietly.

 

AJ sighed, trying to hide the anger that started to rise in him.  “What now?”

 

“He stopped talking to Kevin because he’s supporting us getting married.” She told him and he could tell she was fighting back her tears.

 

“What about Anne?”

 

“He’s still talking to her, for now.” She replied.  “I’m tired of him thinking he knows what’s best for me and when you started talking about Chicago, I lost it and I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have taken it out on you.”

 

AJ lifted her legs which were curled under her and draped them over his.  He slipped his hands behind her, sliding them across her back as hers did the same.  “It’s ok.”  She laid the side of her head on his shoulder as her hands wrapped around his shoulders and she held onto him tightly.  “I wish there was something I could do, I don’t want you worried or stressing about him, you’ve got more important things to think of.” He said as they slowly pulled away and she lightly smiled as she quickly entertained the thought of her wedding day.

 

“Will that help get him off your mind, wanna talk about wedding stuff? We still got an hour before we need to leave for the venue.” He asked as he brushed her hair off her shoulder.

 

“I’m fine.” She lightly smiled.  “As long as you’re not mad at me anymore.”

 

“I’m not” He replied as she embraced him again but there was something different about this embrace, something a little erotic.  Then he felt her lips press pleasingly against his neck.

 

“Are you sure?” She quietly asked as they drifted behind his ear.

 

“Very” He replied his voice quaked a little as he closed his eyes and tilted his head.  A sigh broke from his lips when her lips trapped his earlobe and she gently sucked on it.  His eyes opened as he felt his ear slip from her mouth and she slowly sat back up.  Her fingers skimmed down and up his jaw line, which was covered in facial hair and her eyes watched dotingly.

 

“Do you remember our first time?” She softly asked as her eyes drifted to his.

 

“Yes, it started out a lot like this if I remember correctly.” He said as they cuddled on the couch.  “I think…” He began to speak as he leaned towards her.  “It started with a kiss.” He snagged her lips with his, their mouths opening slightly and their tongues yearned to touch each others.  Her fingers tenderly sagged down his neck as his hand slid up the side of her arm. When their mouths opened a little wider their tongues escaped and slithered around each other as the couple slowly laid on the couch.  Then like on cue, like it happened back then, Chelsea took AJ’s hand as it gently grasped her breast, and leisurely slid it down her body.  A small erotic smile escaped his lips as he kissed her remembering what came next.  He unbuttoned her pants and slithered his hand into them. 

 

When a soft erotic moan eluded from her lips as they parted AJ opened his eyes watching her for a moment, and then his eyes drifted her neck, followed by his lips.  The motion of her hips were infectious and caused him to rock his lower body against her, she felt his erection against her leg through his pants and slowly turned herself to face him.  Reaching for his belt she unbuckled it and unzipped his pants.  Her hand slipped inside and as her fingers wrapped around him, he returned his lips to hers. 

 

It was like déjà vu as the couple laid on the couch fondling each other like high school kids and maybe in their minds right now they were, reliving a moment that happened long ago.  AJ moaned pulling his lips from her but kept them a feather width away.  He stared at her as she looked back at him her eyes full of lust.  Pulling his hand from her pants as she continued to slowly twist her hand around in his pants, he pulled hers off and then worked on his.  She wrapped her leg around him tighter and guided him into her.  He pulled her lower body against him as he rolled her onto her back, making sure they stayed in the middle of the couch, it went a little smoother than the first time.  Chelsea folded her arms around him as their lower bodies pulsated against each other.  Her back arched as a soft cry escaped her lips and he slipped his arm under her.  Holding himself up with his other arm, sweat starting to gather on his forehead, he watched her, watched her body as she reacted to him.  She grabbed the arm of the couch, clutching it tight as her body tensed and began to tremble around him.  Chelsea whimpered his name as he lowered himself down, resting his head beside hers and brought her moans closer to his ear.  As she tightened around him he hit his peak, his body began to quiver and he moaned telling her how she felt. 

 

They laid in the same spot not moving as their lungs struggled for air and their body tried to find a calm.  Slowly he lifted his upper body up, his lips sluggishly drifting along her neck, over her chin to her lips.  “I love you.” She whispered her breathing still deep and staggered as she hazily smiled at him, her right arm slipping from his shoulder. 

 

“Ok, don’t remember it being quite like that.” He muttered as her fingers lovingly raked through his hair.  She smiled at the comment.  When he started to get up she stopped him.

 

“Stay.” She whispered before her lips took his and she kissed him with delight.  His hand slipped down her thigh as he pulled her leg against him.  Her tongue interweaved with his and he squeezed her leg as she moaned pleasingly in his mouth.

 

A loud banging on their hotel room door sent both flying from the couch and they ran around the room like chickens with their heads cut off as they scrambled for their clothes.  They soon found out thirteen years and their knack for dressing on the fly hadn’t wane at all.  AJ stood at the door in seconds, breathless, and double checking his pants were on.  He looked back and saw Chelsea sitting down on the couch and then opened the door.

 

His feelings went from panic to anger when he saw Nick standing at the door, his face red, his breath none as he laughed in front of AJ.  “Did I disturb you?” Nick asked as he gasped for a breath.

 

“What do you want?” AJ asked controlling his anger knowing now Nick probably heard them and waited for the right moment.

 

“We’re going in like fifteen minutes, thought I’d come and let you know.” He then looked back at Chelsea and then to AJ.  “But looks like one of you already…”

 

“Don’t finish that sentence or you’ll be singing Howie’s parts tonight.” AJ gritted through his teeth.  Nick didn’t say anything as he giggled mischievously walking away and he closed the door with a sigh.

 

“This…” AJ said as he pointed back at the door.  “This is why I miss Kevin.” He sighed as he sat down beside her.  “Are you ready to go?” He asked her as she giggled.

 

“Yeah” She replied as she stood up.  AJ gathered up his key and wallet as Chelsea waited with the door open.  When he walked beside her, her wrapped his arm around her back and led her out of the room.  The door automatically locked behind them as they met with the others in the hallway.  “Can I see your phone for a second?” She asked AJ as he talked to Howie.

 

“Sure” He replied as he pulled it from his sweater and handed it too her.  “Checking in?” He asked jokingly meaning she was calling Kevin before he called and bugged her. 

 

“Yeah” She smiled as she gave herself some privacy.

 

“Hello?” Kevin said into the phone after the third ring.

 

“Hi, it’s Chels.” She greeted him.

 

“Hey sis are you ok?” He asked.

 

Yeah I’m fine, actually I kind of need some advice?”

 

“About AJ?” Kevin replied and she could hear his smile.

 

“Actually it’s about Nick.” She spoke as she looked over at the blonde hair man.

 

“…Nick?” Kevin said confused.

 

“Yeah he’s being an ass.” Chelsea sighed.

 

“Oooh Nick” Kevin repeated a little relieved.

 

“Yeah…what did you think I meant?” She paused and thought about it.  “Geez Kev thanks.”

 

“No, No Chels I didn’t mean it like that just confused me.” Kevin said trying to recover.

 

“Mmmhmm.” She muttered into the phone, she wasn’t mad at him she was just going to make him sweat a little. “Anyways can you help me out?”

 

“How?” He asked.

 

“Something a bit more annoying than three in the morning phone calls.” She replied with a sinister smile on her face.