- Text Size +

                                             Chapter 21

 

 

           

 

“You know it makes me nervous she didn’t come tonight, I swear AJ if she did something to my room.” Nick said as he leaned over the bench of the van from the back.

 

“Don’t blame me this is between her and you.” AJ told him.

 

“What did you do anyways?” Brian asked looking at Nick.

 

“I have no idea.” Nick sighed.

 

“Oh you know.” AJ said looking at him, remembering the interruption he gave them a week or so ago.

 

“What?” Brian asked looking at AJ and Nick.

 

“She’s mad about that!?” Nick squealed.  “It’s not my fault you two chose to do it on the couch.”

 

“WHAT?!” Brian yelled spinning around.

 

“Dude.” AJ scoffed at the look on Brian’s face.

 

“Then why aren’t you pissed at me? Sounded like you were having as much fun as her.”

 

“Oh Nick come on!” Howie shouted nudging him.  “We don’t need to know.”

 

“I don’t need to know.” Brian exclaimed back at all of them and it made AJ giggle.

 

“I am pissed at you, why do you think I haven’t stopped her from doing what she’s doing?” AJ told him as he looked at him.

 

“Bri, I’ll give you fifty bucks if you go and check out my room.” Nick told his friend as they all climbed out of the van.

 

“No way” Brian sighed as he headed to the door.

 

“D?” Nick asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“A hundred.” Howie bargained.

 

“What?!” Nick replied.  “Ugh fine, a hundred.”

 

“Nope sorry going to bed.” Howie said with a shrug and headed to the door as Brian held it open for them.

 

“Howie you’re an ass.” Nick replied as he followed him.

 

AJ shook his head as he listened to Nick moan all the way up the elevator.  By the time they got to his floor, he was ready to tell Chelsea to do something soon so Nick would stop bitching.  He put his keycard into the door and it unlocked, noticing as soon as he got in the room was pitch black.  A frown came over his face at the realization she was asleep already.  Emptying his pockets onto the small table, he set down his backpack and headed to the bedroom.  Opening the door the room began to flicker in a soft glow and he looked around seeing candles scattered across the room.  He looked at the bed and saw she wasn’t there but the sheets were drawn.

 

“Chelsea?” AJ said into the room as he looked over to the bathroom, the door was opened but the lights were off.  Then bedroom door closed behind him and he turned around.  “Hello” AJ said as the air rushed from his longs at the image of Chelsea standing in front of him.  His eyes scanned her as she leaned against the door and he wondered what was under the soft yellow silk robe.  Her hair was up in a loose pony tail and a couple of strands hung down around her neck.  “What’s this?” AJ said finally being able to speak.

 

“You’re present.” She lightly smiled as her fingers tangled around his shirt and she pulled him towards her.  He put his hand on the door beside her head for some balance and bent his head down, kissing her.  Her hands drifted around his waist and then she slowly pulled him against her as her tongue played with his.  The couple kept kissing as AJ picked her up and carried her over to the bed.  Carefully he climbed onto it and laid her down as her lips broke from his.  Sitting on his knees he sat up, his eyes fixated on her.  Taking her robe belt into his fingers he gently pulled and watched as the silk material unraveled.  The robe unwrapped and revealed the lingerie she wore underneath.  The bra was a soft satin yellow with black satin ribbon weaved around the outside and the very short; two tier skirt she wore made her legs appear longer than they really were.  

 

“Wow” AJ whispered as his eyes studied her lying in front of him, the soft, dim lights of the candles flickered off her skin.  “Too bad I have to take this all off now.” He sighed as he placed his left hand beside her head and leaned down, kissing her.  When he felt his shirt being pulled up, he moved his lips from hers, and began to descend down her neck.  His lips pecked softly down between he breasts as his shirt came over his head but he didn’t stop until he reached just above the skirt.  Slowly he sat up; his lips followed the skirt as he pulled it off her and then returned his lips to her inner thigh.  His kisses drifted down her leg and he let it lightly drape over his shoulder as he lowered himself between her legs.

 

A soft erotic moan escaped from her lips and she lightly pulled his hair as his mouth tenderly nursed her clit.  Slowly he slid his first two fingers inside her and she arched her back a little as a whimper of pleasure echoed around the room.  AJ felt himself getting hard and the harder he got the more uncomfortable his jeans became.  He pulled his lips away and began to ascend up her body again; leaving her wanting more like she left him wanting more on the bus.  His lips traveled up the middle of her body, retracing the steps they took to get down.  Her chest went up and down as she breathed heavily.  His eyes locked on hers as he hovered over top of her.  Their eyes didn’t break as she reached down and unbuckled his pants and helped him slide them off.  At this moment a quick thought went through his head, glad he went commando today.  His lips reconnected with hers as he lowered himself down, their naked bodies pressed together as AJ slipped his hand under her back and unsnapped her new satin bra.  He grabbed the material from the middle and pulled it off her, tossing it to the floor.  Drifting his hand down her side, around her hip and over her upper thigh, AJ lovingly wrapped her leg around his lower back, and slowly pushed himself inside her as he brought the blankets up around him.

 

Their bodies gently rocked against each other in a slow tender pace, his head rested beside hers and he watched her.  Her eyes were closed, the expression on her face made him smile to himself as he sat up, still keeping the slow pace. His lips brushed passed hers and he could tell they wanted to be kissed but he waited.  He pulled her other leg around his back and then gently took her arms and raised them over her head.  Their fingers locked together as she lifted her hips and bucked against him.  AJ lifted his lower body up just a little as he felt her body tightening around him.  Her moans were loud each time he thrusted into her and he finally returned his lips to hers.  When she tried to pull her hands down, wanting to touch him, to hold him as she hit her climax he wouldn’t let her, keeping them pinned against the pillow.  She moaned in his mouth as her body began to tremor against his, her arms still trying to pull away.  It sent him into his peak and he let go of her lips, resting his forehead against hers moaning her name as his body quivered. 

 

He sluggishly lowered his head beside her and let go of her hands as he gasped for air, waiting for his body to calm from the sensation that just over whelmed him.  Her arms wrapped around him, holding his body against hers.  His neck tingled as he felt her lips press against his skin.  When AJ lifted his head her lips followed around his neck, under his chin and then were trapped by his in a kiss.  He didn’t want to stop kissing her, touching her, he wanted her to be touched in a good way, wanted her to feel the way he could make her feel, even if it was for his own satisfaction. 

 

AJ rolled onto his side as his tongue took its turn to play with hers.  Her left leg trapped under him he grabbed her other leg and wrapped it around him.  Sliding his hands up her back grasping her shoulders, he held her against his chest and pushed her down onto him. She buried her forehead into the side of his neck as she grinded against him and the couple began a second round of love making.

 

 

A ringing sound semi broke him from his sleep and he lifted his arm which felt heavy and weak, pulling the phone off the receiver but it slipped from his fingers.  To tired to pick it up he left it on the floor and fell back asleep.  The next thing he heard someone was pounding on his bedroom door.  He popped his head up and looked around his eyes half open.  Looking down he saw Chelsea’s arm slung across him, her naked body still half laying on his and he smiled as his eyes drifted down the middle of her back, remembering the night before.

 

“Alex!” Someone shouted behind the door and pounded again.  He climbed out of the bed, not caring he was still naked himself and walked over to the door. 

 

“What?!” He asked as he opened the door a crack hiding behind it.

 

“Hello! We were supposed to leave a half hour ago!” Nick said half yelling.

 

“Huh?” AJ replied confused.  “What time is it?”

 

“Six o’clock dude, come on, Brian’s pissed.”

 

“Damn, must have slept in.” AJ yawned.

 

“Just hurry up.” Nick said rolling his eyes and walking away.

 

AJ closed the door and turned around surprised to see Chelsea still sleeping.  He walked over to the bed and sat down, his pointer finger slid down the middle of her back until it reached the blanket that hung over her waist. 

 

“Chels?” AJ said as he gently shook her.

 

“Hmm?” She mumbled as she rolled over.  His fingers followed along her skin stopping on her stomach.

 

“I think we missed the wake up call, gotta get going everyone’s waiting for us.” AJ told her as she sat up.

 

“Crap.” She sighed as she slipped from the bed.  The couple quickly got dressed and ran around the room making sure they had everything.  AJ made sure she had collected his “gift” from last night so she didn’t forget them.  When they had everything the couple left the room and not a moment to soon for Brian.

 

“About damn time!” Brian huffed as he headed to the elevators. 

 

“Says the cousin of the man who sleeps like he’s dead.” AJ mumbled making a crack at Kevin.

 

“Did you guys go out last night when you got back?” Nick asked as Chelsea yawned.

 

“No” Howie said looking at AJ and then rolling his eyes.  AJ couldn’t help but smile, he didn’t even realize it was Howie and Leigh’s room beside them.

 

“Sorry” AJ apologized as Brian groaned at the thought.

 

“It’s ok we ended up drowning the two of you out.” Leigh said as she wrapped her arms around her husband.  AJ, Chelsea and Nick started laughing and Brian just shook his head.

 

“It’s ok B, couple more days and Leigh Anne will be back, ya nympho.” AJ sighed as him and Chelsea exited the elevators.

 

The couple walked onto their bus and he followed her as she walked right to the back room and flopped onto the bed.  He put their bags down and crawled next to her as she laid on her stomach.  His fingers gently pulled back her hoody off her shoulders and he pressed his lips to her skin.  She lifted her head a little as his kisses reached her ear.

 

“Thank you.” He whispered.  “It was the best present ever.”  She smiled lightly as she rolled over and his lips met hers.