[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

stories/2114/images/lostnicky.jpg

Nick has just broken up with alot of girlfriends and "one night" girls. He is feeling down when he meets the love of his life. But they break up within a year. Soon after he starts going after himself, can this new love come back and save him, or were all those promises of love, friendship, and faith, and believing in God, just lies? Can he feel love again? Will he respect himself again? Will he stop dreaming of being a lost priavteer and pirate at sea? Will he stop dreaming of his dreams and losing them? WILL NICK NO LONGER BE, LOST? LOST WITHOUT YOU?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: No
Word count: 3269
Read: 12820
Published: 09/11/11
Updated: 05/08/12

1. Chapter 1: In our Beginnings... by Dani824 [ - ] (299 words)

Nick is backstage at a concert on his solo tour, thinking of how his life has come to this moment. How he has lost so much. Why he is going to do what he is considering doing.

2. Chapter 2: When I meet the girl. by Dani824 [ - ] (449 words)

Nick explains how he meet the love of his life and why he became lost without her.

Note: cussing.

3. Chapter 3: In that old hotel. by Dani824 [ - ] (228 words)

Nick reflects about being in the old hotel and what happened there.

4. Chapter 4: Meeting Lisa Jones. by Dani824 [ - ] (450 words)

Nick meets Lisa at her high school for the first time and he can't believe how she looks, but falls in love with her.

5. Chapter 5: Graduation Day! by Dani824 [ - ] (566 words)

Nick and BSB go to Lisa's graduation. Things get funny, Kevin goes backstage. Nick re-counts other funny moments from that week.

6. Chapter 6: Dreaming of you. by Dani824 [ - ] (264 words)

As I looked at the farms in Ohio surrounding me, I thought of L.A. and why I missed her.

Note: Some cussing.

7. Chapter 7: Back in the Hospital by Dani824 [ - ] (170 words)

Nick wakes up in the hospital after his motorcycle accident, ok. To find the girl he was missing.

8. Chapter 8: Going back to L.A. by Dani824 [ - ] (434 words)

Kevin walks in on our kiss, Aaron comes in to tell me we have to go back to L.A., I try to take Lisa with us.

9. Chapter 9: Let's try again. by Dani824 [ - ] (409 words)

Kevin and Nick meet in the recording studio. They began writing and recording a demon with a producer. As Kevin plays the piano and Nick is on his drumbs and some mutal friends are on guitar.