- Text Size +

~May 29, 2014~

 

          Nick squinted as the bright sunlight hit his eyes. He closed the door to his car and walked up the steps to the house in front of him. He hated coming here. Ever since last year he wanted to forget this person ever existed. He knocked on the door and waited. He was tempted to turn around and go back to his car but then the door opened. He looked and saw his little sister Angel.

"Hey Nicky!" She said brightly.

          He didn't say anything. He couldn't trust himself not to say something that would hurt her. Angel noticed the look on his face.

"He's not here. I just wanted to talk to you. Come in?"

He sighed and walked in, "You could've call."

"I wanted to see you too. I miss my big brother."

          He looked over at her and felt bad. It wasn't her fault. She didn't even know what Aaron did.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are... but what happened? I thought you and Air were getting along great. Just tell me the reason why you hate him."

          He sighed again. He knew he was going to have to tell her eventually. He sat down on the counter and took a deep breath.

"Fine I'll tell you what happened..."

 

 

~June 16, 2013~

          She sighed before starting the walk down the steps. It seemed like there were 1,000 of them. The fact that she was wearing four inch heels didn't help. Her eyes were on her phone as she walked to her pink car. She reached out to grab what should have been her car door but instead was cloth. She looked up from her phone and saw her boyfriend smiling at her.

"I don't think you should grab me like this in public babe."

"Shut up," she said starting to blush.

          He took her books and phone away and put them in her car. Then he turned back to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her hard letting his tongue play roughly with hers. He let out a moan when he felt her hand squeeze his ass. He pulled back a little.

"God I can't wait for the day you graduate."

"Why?"

"Then I can bring you on tour and not have to wait 3 months to do this."

She laughed, "Well you got to wait another year Nick."

"I know. Why do you want to get this master's thingy again?"

"Because I need it to be able to get the teaching job I want."

"And why do you want to teach?"

"Nick you ask this every time you come here."

"I know." He started playing with her long hair. "It's just we have so little time together."

"I know baby. I'm sorry."

"Yeah... Do you have to be anywhere's tonight?"

"Uh... no. Why?"

"I don't think I'm going to want to leave your apartment."

"Does that mean you're going to ride in my car?"

"I don't want to but I have too. This time I don't have my own."

"Will you drive?"

"Hell no! I'm going to be hiding. I can't be seen in this."

          She pushed him off and walked to the other side. She got in and started the car. Nick got in and took her hand.

"You okay? I didn't..."

"I'm fine Nick. I know you were joking."

          He dropped her hand and reached up to her face. He turned her to face him then he kissed her gently.

"I love you Sarah."

"I love you too Nicky."

          She started to drive to her apartment. Nick played around with the radio trying to find a song he liked. He gave up and started playing with her hair again.

"Nick stop."

"Why?"

"I can't drive when you do that."

"Then start speeding so we can get there in the next five minutes."

"There's a cop car behind us."

"Fucking stupid cop..." He was interrupted by his phone ringing.  "Hey Aaron. What's up?"

          Sarah continued to drive trying not to listen to Nick's part of the conversation. She was turning into her apartment complex when Nick hung up.

"Babe?"

"Yeah..."

"Aaron wants to talk to you."

"What?"

          She was shocked. Aaron hardly ever paid attention to her. Now he wanted to talk to her?

"About what?" She asked.

"He said he's having problems with his girlfriend. He wanted to ask you for advice."

"Well what about Angel? Don't they live together?"

"Yeah but Angel told him to dump her."

          She sighed and got out of the car. Nick got out as well and walked over to her.

"Baby go... I don't think it will be that long. I'll wait here."

"Okay."

          He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Then he went inside the building and she got back in her car.

 

          Once she pulled into Aaron's driveway she got nervous. She had only been here twice before. Both times with Nick. Both times Aaron wasn't even in the country. She got out of her car and walked to the door. She knocked and waited for someone to answer. Aaron answered the door and smiled at her. That was a shock. She thought he would be upset if he was having girlfriend troubles. He took her hand and led her inside. She took her hand away from him quickly.

"Nick said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah... But can we go into another room?"

"Sure."

          She followed him into the living room and sat down on the couch next to him. She tried to ignore the fact that he had his hand on top of hers. Also she tried to ignore the weird feeling she had.

"So what...."

          She was cut off by Aaron pressing his lips against hers. Roughly his tongue pushed into her month shocking her even more. She wanted to push him off but she couldn't move her hands. He pushed her down on the couch and got on top of her. He slid one of his hands up her shirt and started playing with her nipples.

"AARON DON'T!"

          She pushed him off and stood up. She tried to get away but he grabbed her arm. She tried to get her arm free but couldn't. She felt his grip tighten and then he hit her. She almost fell down but he held her up and she couldn't see anything. She couldn't fight as he took her to his bedroom. She was too weak to fight him. Her vision was still blurry when he pushed her down on the bed. Then slowly it got better.

"AARON DON'T! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"FUCK NO! You need me baby."

          She was shocked to see that he had already gotten his clothes off. She tried to get away but he stopped her again. She never noticed that he was actually strong. With one hand he held her hands above her head. With the other he forced her legs apart.

"STOP!"

          He just smirked before leaning down and kissing her.

"I think you need to know what it's like to be really fucked baby."

          He pushed into her hard and she screamed. He moved faster, pounding into her harder and harder. At that moment he didn't care if she was hurting or not. She felt the tears running down her face. He gripped her hips as he slammed into her. He could feel his orgasm coming as he went deeper inside her. When he hit his climax he screamed and fell on top of her. He got off after a little and looked down at her. He thought about saying something but instead he just walked into his bathroom. Aaron knew that Nick was going to kill him once he found out. But it was so worth it.

          Sarah quickly redressed and got back into her car. The second she shut the door she broke down. She never thought that this would happen to her. Especially not by her boyfriend's little brother. She drove back to her apartment quickly. She was in tears the whole way.

          When she opened the door to her apartment she remember Nick was there. She broke down again. How was she ever going to tell him?

          Nick left the kitchen when he heard the door open. He was shocked to see the door still open and Sarah crying in the doorway. He walked over, closed the door and pulled her into his arms.

"Baby what happened? What's wrong?"

          She shook her head and tried to push him away.

"No baby. Tell me."

          She looked up at him. He wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Tell me baby," he whispered.

"Aaron... he..."

 

 

~May 29, 2014~

"I'm sorry Nick." Angel said. "What did you do to him though?"

"Nothing. I haven't seen him or talked to him since. He's been avoiding me."

          Angel nodded and hugged him. She had no idea that Aaron actually did that. He had mentioned it only once before. But he was drunk out of his mind so she hadn't believed him.

"Look Angel I know we haven't talked for a while but can I go? I don't like being here."

"I don't blame you...."

"I'll take you to lunch soon. I promise."

"Okay, bye Nick."

          She watched him leave then looked at the wall. A picture of her twin smiling was there. She rolled her eyes in disgust and broke it. The real him deserved the same thing.