- Text Size +

Crowne Plaza

 

Nick had let AJ and Julie lead the way. They turned right at the end of the hall. Nick knew his room was the opposite way from the elevator by the room numbers. He needed to turn left.

"Kate?"
She looked up at him, sleepily.
"Do you need anything out of your room before we go to sleep?
"PJs and a toothbrush." She was having trouble keeping her eyes open, "Can I use your shower ?
"I don't know.." He teased. "It might be occupied."

She smacked him playfully and walked down to her room. AJ was waiting in the hallway, leaning on the opposite wall. Kate let herself in the room, smiling at AJ before going in. Julie was frantically going thru their stuff.

"Jewels, what are you doing?" Kate asked calmly.
"Why didn't I pack a sexy nighty?" she whispered.
"Why do you need that?" Kate whispered back.
Julie bit her lip, "AJ asked me to stay with him tonight."
"So...?" Kate said trying to figure out why that meant she needs a sexy nighty.
"So, what's he going to think when I show up in my mickey mouse jammies?"
Kate laughed, "If you're planning on 'sleeping with him' he's going to have you stripped down to nothing before he'll even notice what you were wearing."
Nervous tears fill Julie's eyes. Kate hugged her friend.
"Hon, if you're not ready just tell him. You can always stay here if you're not comfortable with him but I don't think he'll mind. Remember if he doesn't like you for you, then it isn't going to work out. Better to know now than later."
"Thanks Katy."
"Hey, that's what best friends are for. Now if you'll excuse me there is a hot man waiting for me."

Kate gathered her things, heading back down the hall to where Nick was waiting for her.

Since AJ waited in the hall, Julie stuck her head out and said,
"Do you just want me to meet you back at your room after I have a shower?"
He smiled, "You can take a shower in my room. I promise not to look." He whispered the word "much" under his breath.
"Ok, give me just a second," Julie said shutting the door and quickly ran to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and pulled togther a few things she would need to get her through the night.

Aj knocked on the door. "Is everything ok?" he asked, when it seemed he had been standing there a while. Julie opened the door and took a step out. She had a few things in her arms, including her Mickey Mouse pajamas. AJ reached over and touched the hem of her pj pants.

"Mickey Mouse? Really?" Julie felt herself blush.
"Yeah. I love Disney." Trying to make a joke, more for herself than AJ, Julie whispered very quietly, "He's the only male I have slept with." As soon as she said it, she wished she hadn't. What was up with her? This was not the first time this trip she had said something she didnt mean to. She couldn't make eye contact as she tried to change the subject. "So what room are you in?"
"It's down here a little further." He took her hand leading her a few more doors down and across the hall.

Nick opened the door holding it for Kate. She walked into the room. It looked just like hers except that it had one King sized bed instead of 2 doubles.
She went to the bathroom to clean up. After a shower and brushing her teeth she returned to the bedroom where Nick was laying on the bed. He had the covers turned down and was proped up on a few pillows, reading a book.

"Whatcha reading?" She asked.
He looked up from his book to see her dressed in exercise pants that came to mid calf on her hugging the curves of her hips and thighs. Her plain purple tank top stretched over her bosom. Her shoulder length hair was combed back and still dripping.

"Keith Richards biography." He replied.
She nodded walking over to the bed. He put the book on the nightstand and went to brush his teeth before bed.
"So I was thinking that tomorrow..." He said coming out of the bathroom.

He stopped when he saw Kate on the bed. She was curled up on her left side sound asleep. He smiled to himself and walked back around the bed. He turned off the light and crawled into bed spooning up behind her. Kate readjusted in her sleep to fit better up against him.

"Goodnight Katy." He whispered in her ear.

Julie was nervous as she followed AJ into his room. AJ went and sat in the middle of the king sized bed. He laid back, stretching his arms above his head before he tucked them under his head. Julie stood awkwardly by the bathroom, unsure what she should do. AJ thought she was a bad girl, he called her that himself when she had been so bold as to lick his ear at the diner. She needed a shower, but was afraid he may walk in on her. AJ looked over at her when he realized she was just standing there. He could sense her nervousness. He stood up, walking over to her. Julie held her breath as he ran his hands up and down her arms.

"Baby, what's wrong? You look like you're afraid I'll eat you."
Julie swallowed hard. She didn't know how to tell him. She felt like a silly school girl.
"Jewels?"
She looked up at him.
"It's nothing. I just..." she paused not wanting to continue, worried how he would handle this. Would he think there was something wrong with her, that at her age she still hadn't had sex?

He pulled her over to the bed and sat her down before sitting next to her, facing her.
"It's obviously not nothing. I know you haven't known me very long but you can trust me."
Julie looked mortified as she whispered the words she didn't want to say.
"I'm a virgin."

AJ was taken aback. That was the last thing he was expecting. He was worried she had learned something about his past that had scared her. Not that he would blame her. He didn't have a bad boy reputation for nothing. Julie misinterpreted his silence. She sat looking down at her hands in her lap, almost ready to bolt back to her room. He took one of those hands and brought it to his lips. His facial hair tickling her delicate skin.

"Jewels, I didn't ask you to stay with me tonight just so I could have sex with you."
She looked up into his dark eyes. He stared deep into hers.
"Not that I'd object to it, of course." He smiled, teasing her, "But I asked you here because you make me feel comfortable. Like whoever I am it's ok to just be myself with you. And I know that we'll be moving on with the tour and you have a life to go back to but I want to spend every minute I can with you. And I hoped that I can still call you after we leave tomorrow."
Julie was still hesitant, "So you don't mind if we don't-" she twirled her fingers over the bed.
He laughed.

"If someday you're ready and I'm lucky enough to be the guy I would be honored. But I will never pressure you."
Julie smiled at him.
"Now go get your shower so I can enjoy holding you for as long as possible."

Julie took an extra long time in the shower. She shaved her legs and brushed her teeth again. While the water had rushed over her body, she made the decision that this was the right time. He didn't want to pressure her, which made her want to do it all the more. She left her clothes in the bathroom and walked out in nothing but a small towel that barely covered her.

Much to her disappointment, Aj was fast asleep. He had the covers up over his hips, but his chest was bare. She decided to be bold and only put on her underwear. She climbed into the bed and reached over to shut off the light.

In the morning Kate woke up suddenly, she didn't know why.
"What time is it?" She thought. She instinctively reached for her phone on the night stand between her bed and Julie's only there was no nightstand. She looked around to get her bearings. Nick was lying next to her sound asleep on his back.

His deep rhythmic breathing was so soothing. He looked so vulnerable like this. She didn't care anymore about the time. She rolled over curling up to his chest. His warm masculine scent smelled so good to her. Nick wrapped his arms around her holding her in his sleep. She matched her breathing to his and was soon back asleep.

At 11 Nick's cell alarm went off. He reached over to grab it, waking Kate in the process.
"Sorry honey, go back to sleep." He said in gruff morning voice.
"Are you leaving?" She asked worried.
"Not for a couple of hours. I'm just have to get in the shower. You sleep a little more."
He kissed her forehead before rolling out of bed.
"Can I use the bathroom before you get in the shower?"
He smiled. She crawled out of bed and went to the restroom. She brushed her teeth while she was in there.

After returning to lay on the bed she listened while he brushed his teeth, shaved and turned on the shower. She waited till she figured he was in the shower to check the bathroom door. Unlocked. She quickly undressed and slipped thru the door. She pulled the curtain back slightly
" I heard this was a 2 occupancy shower." She said startling Nick.

A broad grin spread across his face. Kate stepped into the warm shower to join him. He pulled her to him kissing her passionately. Her hands ran across his broad shoulders and into his hair. His erection bulged against her as his hands slid down over her round butt. His feet slid a little on the slick tub and he knew this wasn't going to work. He wanted her so badly but he didn't want to hurt either of them in the process.

He yanked the shower curtain back and picked Kate up by the waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her back to the bed. He knelt on the edge of the bed and laid her gently down. His lips roamed from hers to her delicate neck. Her hands ran down his back as he moved slowly down her to tease her nipples with his tongue. Kate's back arched begging for more. He kept moving down swirling his tongue around her belly button ring that made her gasp in pleasure. As he moved lower she moaned as he took in her most sensitive area. As his tongue stroke her she came, crying out. He crawled back up her placing himself between her soft thighs. He thrust into her. She was soft and deep. As their eyes met he saw the unbridled passion in her eyes. She met him stroke for stroke helping drive him deeper.

And just when he thought he couldn't contain himself anymore her orgasm took over tightening around him. He felt his body explode inside her. She held him tight until he collapsed on top of her. Then she began to run her fingers thru his hair as his head rested on her chest.

As their breathing slowed he realized he was still inside her. He didn't know what to think. His fiancée had always been one to jump up and run to the shower to wash off as soon they finished making love. But Kate seemed quite content to lay here and hold him. Why was that so comforting to him? It seemed like such a girly thing to want to cuddle but he did, he liked to cuddle afterward.

He looked up at Kate. She was so content. He moved a little higher on the bed accidentally removing himself from her in the process. He lay beside her propped up on his elbow and kissed her. She rested a hand on his smooth cheek.

"Well that was unexpected." he said.
"I didn't want you to leave without knowing how I feel about you."
He looked into her green eyes.
"Come with me."
She was surprised, that was the last reaction she expected.
"I can't ditch Julie. I'm on vacation to visit her."
"If AJ wants Julie to come, will you come with me?"
"Where?" Kate asks.
"Our next stop is Tulsa then we get a couple of days off. Please at least come that far." he begged.
"If Julie wants to come, I will."
He smiled.
"Guess I better finish my shower."

Julie awoke to a big surprise. At some point in the night, AJ must have awaken to find her in the bed. His warm bare chest was up against her bare back. He has one arm resting across her, his hand gently holding the breast that lay against the mattress. His morning wood pressed against her lower back.

She had been resolved the night before to go ahead and lose her virginity, but now, in the morning, with his erection firm against her skin, she realized she was not as ready as she thought. She quickly got out of the bed and dressed in her Mickey Mouse jammies. Julie gathered her stuff and headed for her room. She figured she would send him a text after she was dressed and had make up on.

When Nick got out of the shower there was a note on the bed.
"Went to my room to get dressed. Come get me for breakfast. Or would it be lunch? "
Nick smiled at the note and hurried to dress.

Kate had gotten into the room and had been surprised to see Julie there. She was fully dressed in a pair of tight fitting light colored jeans, her black flips flops, and a white halter top that had a beaded diamond in the middle. Her makeup was done and she had curlers in her hair.

Kate knew Nick could show up at any time, so she wanted to get ready fast. They both agreed they would talk about what happened when they got in the car.
Julie pulled her curlers out as Kate put Nick's CD in the player and started the music.

When Nick reached Kate's door she had flipped the lock to prop the door open. He knocked anyway.
"Come in." she called.
His CD was playing in the CD player. She was singing along to Burning Up as she did her make up. Julie was sitting in the bed, looking at her phone, reading her emails.

He leaned against the bathroom doorframe. Julie looked up at him.
"Hey Nick," she called out to him. He looked at her a little confused. "Shouldn't she be with AJ?" he thought to himself. His heart dropped at the thought that things were not working out for AJ and Julie. They needed things to work out, for more reasons than just his own. He just nodded at her before turning to Kate. Kate smiled at him and reached over for a kiss.

"So what should we eat?" She asked him.
"I know the hotel has a restaurant. I'm thinkin that's probably easiest since I have a bus to catch in about an hour."
He didn't miss the look of sadness that crossed her face.
"Hey, Jewels," Kate said, sticking her head out the bathroom door. "You up for some food?"
"Absolutly. Let me send AJ a text and let him know." Nick felt his heart lighten a little. There was still hope.

The three of them sat at the restaurant waiting for a reply from AJ. The waitress had already gotten their drinks brought over and they all agreed they couldn't wait any longer to order. Nick started getting worried. AJ didn't normally sleep this late. He decided he needed to go check on AJ. He let Kate know what he wanted to eat and took off to head upstairs.

Nick knocked on AJ's door. He couldn't hear what AJ was saying but by his tone of voice he was defiantly arguing with someone. A moment later, AJ opened the door and let out a deep sigh
"That bad?" Nick asked, knowing by the look on his face, who AJ had been talking to.
"Yeah. But I don't want to talk about it right now. I just hope Julie isn't too pissed off I haven't gotten back to her." Nick nodded.
"Not pissed. Just worried. That's why I am here. To escort you to lunch." Both guys just laughed as the door closed behind them.

Julie smiled when the two guys walked up. AJ looked like he had something going on, but his face changed when he looked at Julie. She changed everything for him. He pulled up the chair next to her. He leaned over and kissed her so gently, almost timidly.

Before they could talk, the waitress was back to get his order. They didn't get to talk, they were too busy eating.

Before long, the food was cleared and it was time to go. As they all piled in the elevator, Nick brought up the subject of the next show.

"SO, Kate, what is the chance of you two coming to Tulsa for tonight's show?" Kate looked at him confused. Hadn't they already had this discussion? But before Kate could say anything, AJ piped in.
"That is a great idea!" He looked over at Julie? "Can I have one more night?"
Julie and Kate both laughed before busting into Jordan's new song, One More Night. Both guys started laughing too. Julie stopped singing.
"I would love to, but we don't have tickets or a hotel reservation, and I gotta get home to my pets." Kate touched Julie's arm.
"I am sure Jennifer could add one more day to taking care of your cats," she said.
Nick then said, "The tickets are not a problem. We get comp tickets for each show, and you would kinda be going the VIP route."
Kate smiled big at that thought.

"And the hotel is not a problem." AJ said. "We have a day off so they already got hotels line up for each of us guys." The elevator door opened and they all stepped out. As they stood in the hallway in front of the elevator doors, Julie pointed something out.

"But we don't have anymore clean clothes, this is my last clean outfit, It's for driving home in." She really did want to go, but she had to be realistic.
AJ smiled.
"That 50's dress?" he said. "And that smokin' red petticoat?"
Nick's face lit up. "And Kate's black dress?"
"They are smelly. We already wore them to the Minneapolis show and the after party. They need to be cleaned before we wear them again," Kate pointed out.
"Not a problem," Nick said. We have a team that does all the clothing. Although we have multiples of each outfit, they have to be cleaned each night. Can you imagine the smell?" he teased, fanning under his nose.
"But all the buses and semi's already left... right?" Julie pointed out.
"Oh, Yeah." Aj remembereed. "But we could get them cleaned during the show for you to wear to the after party."
"Another after party?" Kate asked.
Nick nodded.
"We have one in almost every city. It gets exhausting. But with you there..." Nick teased.

As they slowly walked down the hallway towards Julie and Kate's room, they made their plans. Julie and Kate would follow the bus in their car and they would be able to park in the secure area with the buses.
With a quick kiss from their guys, they separated to go to their room and pack their things up.

Julie was almost frantic trying to get packed up quickly.
"What's the rush, Jewels?" Kate asked, trying hard not to laugh.
"We need to get this stuff out to the car and get th back seat cleaned out. They don't need to think we are slobs. It's bad enough I wouldn't let AJ into the room. If he sees my car, he may never want to see me again!" Now Kate couldn't hold back in her laughter.

"They already walked us to the car, remember. It was messy then, too."
"Yeah. But it was also dark, so they couldn't see anything!" Julie had her bag packed much faster than Kate, due to her rush to clean the car.

"I will meet you in the parking garage," Julie said as she headed out the door. As the door almost closed, Julie pushed it back open. "Don't forget Nick!" She called to Kate.

"What?" She thought to herself. "Nick is meeting us back at the Sprint Center."

Julie got to the car and worked quickly to get the car cleaned. She had everything into the trunk and all the trash out before Kate was there. Kate smiled at her friend. Sometimes she could be a little crazy. If AJ didn't like her messy car then he didn't deserve, that was Kate's mentality at least

They got Kate's suitcase into the trunk and was about to pull out what Julie asked Kate where her Nick CD was.
"Crap! I left it in the cd player!" Kate cried. Julie laughed as she pulled back into her spot.
"I told you not to forget it!" Julie teased.
"I thought you meant Nick, the real thing." Kate said as she got out of the car. Kate took off in a sprint to get to the elevator and back to the room for the cd.

Julie sat in her car, waiting for Kate, singing to Jordan's CD that she had seen in Kate's purse, when her cell phone went off.
"Hey, baby. Are you ready? We are at the buses, just waiting for you." AJ had texted to her.
"Almost leaving. Kate forgot Nick."
"Nick is with me," AJ replied. Julie was laughing so hard.
"I know. I meant my Nick cd."
"Ok. Very Funny."
As she texted back and forth with AJ, Kate returned, out of breath, but the Nick cd in hand.

Within minutes, they were circling the block around the Sprint Center, waiting for the buses to leave. When they finally started moving, Julie moved in behind them. Kate sent Nick a text letting him know to let AJ know that Julie was driving, and to watch out, her driving could be a little erratic.

Once they were on the freeway, Kate turned to Julie.
"Okay. You don't look any different, and you are not walking funny, so... what happened?" Julie blushed a deep red before telling her friend what happened.

"I am really glad we get to spend a little more time with them. I really wanted to do it last night, but, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I was too scared this morning."
Kate laughed with her friend. Julie may be a virgin, but Kate had shared enough of her own experiences with Julie, that she knew Julie was prepared. And no one would ever guess Julie had never had sex, not with the way she flirted. She could be wild and crazy at times, and had been called a tease more than once. But Kate loved her none the less, and had no problem telling Julie all her juicy details.

"So, you wanna hear what happened to me?" Kate asked.
"I hope at least one of us got some last night." Julie commented.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't get lucky last night."
Julie actually sighed. She was hoping to live procariously through her friend. Kate laughed, knowing must be what Julie was thinking.
"It happened this morning." They both laughed. Kate told Julie, without all the details, about surprising Nick in the shower.

The next four hours went by without much happening. Kate and Nick texted each other during the drive. Julie wished she could hear AJ's voice. As if he had read her thoughts from the bus, her phone rang. Julie always kept her cell between her legs when she drove, so it was no problem to look down and see it was AJ. She grabbed her earbud from the center consol and answered the call.

"Hey, baby. I just needed to hear your voice." Julie could feel herself blushing.
"I was just thinking the same thing." She glanced over at Kate, who was still sending another text.
"I am assuming Nick has been texting Kate this whole time?" Julie asked him. Kate had been doing something on her phone since they had left.
Kate smacked Julie's arm gently, overhearing her comment to AJ.
"I have been playing a game most of the time." Kate stated.AJ started chuckling.
"Tell her she is a liar. Nick has been sitting here with lovey eyes since we left." Now Julie laughed. She wasn't gonna tell Kate, it would have embarrassed her.
"We are almost in Tulsa, just in case you didn't know," Julie informed AJ.
"Not a clue. I normally just sleep while the bus gets me to the next place. Half the time I don't even know where we are going until we're there."
"Must be nice," Julie said, wished it was that easy for them. Kate and Julie would be recovering for days from their lack of sleep.
"SO what happens next?" Julie asked, worried about how security might turn them away when they got to the venue.
"The bus driver already knows to inform them that you are with us. They will most likely put a sticker on the windshield to mark your car as part of the tour."
"Okay. Cool."
Just then, they exited off the interstate.
"I better let you go, and pay attention to driving in a town I don't know."
"Okay, baby. See you very soon."