- Text Size +

 

Tulsa

Julie held her breath as the security for the BOK Center asked for her ID. She pulled her drivers license out of her purse and handed it to the guy. He took all the info off the id, writing on a clipboard he held in his hands. He stuck a temp sticker in the upper left corner and signaled for her to move forward. Her heart pounded as she was directed to an area to park. She shut off the engine and the girls sat there for a moment, unsure what to do now.

Nick came bounding off the bus, headed straight for the car. Kate was out and had the door shut before Julie had even taken her seatbelt off. Nick took Kate into his warm embrace and kissed her with a passion and fire that was meant for behind closed doors. Julie blushed as she climbed out of the car. She stood there, leaning against the inside of the car door, as AJ slowly walked off the bus. He looked around, as if looking for someone. His eyes moved over to Julie and his entire body language changed.

He walked with the fluidity of a predator, straight for Julie, his eyes locked on hers. Julie thought he would stop in front of the car door, but her came around, pulled her to him so that her breasts slammed into his hard chest. He kissed her like he had at Epic. It made her melt. She hoped he had this kind of passion later in the night, when they would get to be alone again.

Nick glanced over at his friend and smiled. Things seemed to be going well. Even after they way AJ's day had started, he was still on a path would would make a difference in everyone's lives. He could only hope things kept going this well. Kate put her hand on Nick's cheek bringing his attention back to her. He leaned down to kiss her sweetly on the tip of her nose. He offered her his hand and led her towards the doors to the BOK Center.

AJ saw out of the corner of his eye that Nick was headed inside. He closed Julie's car door and offered his arm. Julie slipped hers into the crook as they started to follow Nick.

"Julie," AJ said, as they were almost inside. "There is something I need to talk to you about." He seemed almost weary about what was on his mind. Julie's heart started pounding. She looked up at him to see the turmoil in his eyes.
But before he could say anything, Brian came running down the hall. It seemed like he would keep going. But just inches before he would have collided with them he stopped. A big smile filled his face.

"Yea! Betty Crocker is here!" He called out. Julie couldn't stop laughing.
"Brian this is Julie. Julie, Brian." AJ officially introduced them.
"So how was the drive?" Brian asks.
"Not bad." Julie replies.
Brian turns to AJ.
"Our room is down here." Brian said leading them down the hall.

Kate and Nick were already in the room when they arrived.
"So if we leave, can we get back in?" Kate was asking.
"I think so." Howie replied.
"Why do you want to leave?" Nick asked.
"Well I'm sure you guys to need to get ready. And as much fun as I'm sure it is to watch you do vocal warm ups I thought maybe Julie and I could do a little shopping."

She looked over at Julie. Julie was surprised that Kate would want to leave Nick.
"Besides the show doesn't start for a couple hours and we'll be back long before that."

The guys helped them get their backstage lanyards and found out that they just needed to come back to the same entrance to get back in. They found a local woman who gave them instructions on how to get to the nearest mall.
They were on their way to the mall before Julie asked.
"Ok are you going to tell me what this is about?"
"Well I thought you might want something to wear tonight."
"Oh crap! We forgot to leave the dresses to be cleaned." Julie exclaimed.
"Yeah well we can get something new but I was really thinking you'd like something for after the party."
"Why wouldn't we just wear our dresses to the after party?" Julie asked not understanding.
Kate laughed, "No I mean AFTER the party."
It finally sinks into Julie.
"Oh you mean lingerie."
"Yes!"

Their first stop was at Victoria's Secret. After much debate Julie gave into Kate and bought a slip nighty. It was royal blue satin with cream colored lace. She also bought matching panties and robe.

Kate bought a cute yellow cotton nighty with white polka dots and white lace trim.
"Are you sure I shouldn't get the teddy?" Julie asked as they stood in line.
"Yes I'm sure." Kate said, "You want to look classy and sexy not slutty."

There next stop was to find outfits for the night. Kate found a purple sequined strapless dress that came to mid thigh. Matching purple heels with a wide strap around the ankle and across the toes and amethyst jewelry completed her outfit.
Julie found a cute black dress with white polka dots. It had a halter neckline and her red petticoat could peek out underneath it. She was going to borrowed Kate's red jewelry and wear the 3 inch red patton heels she had brought "just in case".

They headed back to the BOK center. The concert was getting ready to start. The girls took their dresses in to the BSB dressing room.
Kate knocked on the door. Nick opened it.
"I was starting to wonder if you were coming back." He said.
"Sorry but wait till you see how good we're going to look. I promise it will be worth it."
He pulled her into his arms and kissed her then whispered in her ear
"I just missed you."
Those words shot through her.
"He missed me," She thought, "Me, who thought I was worthless because Mike didn't want me, is desired by Nick Carter. Can this really be happening?"
Aloud she said, "May we use your bathroom to get ready?"
"Of course. But don't take too long. Matt's going on now so we start in about an hour.
Kate smiled at him as her and Julie head to the bathroom. The girls hurry to get ready. Kate was done first. She never understood why it took Julie so long to get ready. When she walked out into the dressing room all 4 guys wolf whistled and cat called at her.

Kate blushed, "Well you guys sure know how to make a girl feel good."
Nick walked over to her.
"I can't wait to see how this looks under the stage light." He said admiring her dress.
"Yeah I was going to talk to you about that." Kate said.

AJ slipped off to the bathroom unnoticed. He leaned against the door frame watching Julie. She looked up from her make up, seeing the reflection of her standing behind her.
"What?" She said the the mirror.
"Click, click, click." He replied with a smirk.
"What?" Julie said confused.
"I understand the New Kids song a little better now.
Julie smiled and finished her make up.
She turned around to face him.
"Well how do I look?"
"Ravishing." He replied.
"Ya know if this was renaissance times I'd be worried."
He looks baffled, she laughs.
"Do you know what it means to ravish a woman?"
He shakes his head.
"It means to rape her."
"Well you look good enough to ravish." He said coyly.
She laughs and walks back out to the dressing room. Catching Kate mid sentence.
"And I don't want to take that away from them."
"Don't want to take what away?" Julie asked.
"Betty, you sure do clean up good!" Brian said.
"Yeah Alex you may have to share her for a dance or two." Howie says.
"Well I don't have to worry too much about that." AJ says as he looks at Julie's foot. "Hey wait! Where's your bandage, were you just faking it to get sympathy last night?" He teases.

She walked around the couch slipping off her shoe. She put her bruised foot on the table. The guys lean into exam it.
"Well she defiantly did something to it." Brian said.
"Joe fixed it last night. I don't know what he did but it feels a lot better. Still not 100% but tons better.” Just then,  someone knocked on the door.
"10 mins guys" came the voice thru the door.
Nick leaned over kissing Kate's bare shoulder.
"You better go find your seats." He said reluctantly.
"How do we find you after the concert?" Kate asked.
It was AJ who replied, "Wait till the floor is empty and come in the stairs by head. We'll meet you underneath.

As the girls walked to the seats Kate explained that she asked Nick not to pick them for I'll never break your heart.
"Why?!" Julie exclaims.
"Because we got to go up last night and it was so special that I don't want to take that away from another fan."
The look on Julie's face said she wasn't buying a word of it.
"Besides," Kate continued, "If the media keeps seeing us all together they are going to start putting 2 and 2 together. And I don't know about you but the longer I can stay out of the tabloids the better."
"Ok yeah I can see your point."

The concert was amazing, as usual. The guys smiles got even broader each time they pasted Kate and Julie. Before they knew it the concert was over and they were headed backstage.

=