- Text Size +

 

The Mayo

The shuttle took Brian, AJ and Julie back to the BOK center before continuing on to the hotel.
“Meet you guys back at the shuttle?" Brian asked. AJ looked at Julie.
"I have to take my car." She said, almost apologizing.
"I'll meet at your car. I just need to grab my bag." He kissed her cheek.
Julie took off to get her purse, as well as Kate's, from Donnie's dressing room, before heading to her car.

Although Brian didn't need anything off his bus, he walked with AJ to his.
"I'm glad things are working out for you and Julie." Brian told AJ.
"She's something special, isn't she?"
"Yes." Brian agreed.
AJ was lost in thought as they walked to the bus.
"What is it?" Brian asked, as they climbed on the bus.
AJ sat on the couch, running his hands over face and head coming to rest on his neck. When he finally looked up at Brian worry creased his brow. Brian leaned against the counter.
"She's a virgin." AJ confessed.
"Oh." Brian said, understanding his friend’s hesitation.
"That's a big responsibility. You sure you're that you’re ready for that."
"I don't know."
"Is she?"
"She says she is but I don't know." AJ confessed.
"Well you better be sure. Sex changes everything." Brian said seriously.
"I know."

Julie had butterflies in her stomach as she walked back to her car. This was it. After tonight she'd no longer be a virgin. Was she really ready for this? She wasn't saving herself exactly; it just had never felt right before. She started the car to wait for AJ. She'd forgotten that since Kate's phone was plugged into charge, her music would be playing. She was thinking of turning it off when ‘I Need You Tonight’, began to play.
She listened carefully as the words hit her for the first time. Alex needed her but what was more surprising was she needed him too. She sang along to the words, her eyes closed, her head leaning back on the seat.
As AJ walked up to the car he could recognized the music coming from the car. He paused when he saw Julie. She was singing the words and she meant them. He's the one who needed her but she was singing to him.
As the song ended he walked up to the passenger door and climbed in.
He kissed her cheek and held her hand as they drove to the hotel, Kate’s music was still playing.
AJ listened as ‘Let's Make Love’ by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, played. He'd never been big on country music but he was mesmerized by the words to this song.
Do you know what you do to me?
Everything inside of me
Is wanting you and needing you
I'm so in love with you.
Look in my eyes
Let's get lost tonight
In each other

That's how he felt about Julie. It was what tonight was all about. He squeezed her hand as he listened to the rest of the song.

When they reached the hotel, they grabbed their bags heading before inside.
AJ took her hand as they stepped into the elevator. He pushed 14, the top floor. Julie was so nervous she began to tremble. He brought her hand up to his lips to place a soft kiss. She felt something within her tighten. His touch calmed her, letting her know it was going to be ok.

Their eyes locked, taking away Julie’s breath. His eyes were filled with passion, she was afraid that hers showed her fear. She was not afraid to make love to him; she was looking forward to it. His body was made for those things. What she was worried about was that she wouldn’t please him.

The doors opened and they stepped out. Julie was a step just behind AJ. She was still holding tight to his hand. He looked over at her and smiled. She melted. Everything was going to be okay, she could tell by his smile. Once at the room, AJ stopped. Julie was waiting for him to open the door, but he turned to look at her instead. His dark brown eyes were intense.

“You do realize that once we enter this room, everything is going to change, right?" He asked her. Julie cocked her head slightly to the side in confusion.
“What do you mean?”
He leaned back against the unopened door.
“I can’t explain it, but just know that it will. I want to make sure you know that, in case you want to change your mind.”
Julie thought she understood what he was saying. Once she had lost her virginity, everything was going to change. Yeah. She was ready to walk through that door. She let go of the handle of her suitcase and shocked AJ by putting her hands on the door, one on each side of his head. She leaned in really close to him, their lips almost touching, but not quite. Her eyes were filled with desire as she stared into his.

“I know what I want. I want you to open this damned door.” The look on his face said to her that he understood. Without moving from Julie’s cage, he pulled the room key from his pocket, where he had put it right after the front desk clerk had handed it to him. He offered the key to Julie, as if saying it had to be her decision, her action. She placed the key in the slot and let the door open. The room was beautiful, but Julie’s eyes were on AJ and the look in his eyes. She had to break away from his gaze to turn back to the hallway and her suitcase. She pulled it into the room.

“Are you hungry?” AJ inquired, after he sat on the bed. Julie was grateful he asked. She was starving. And it would give her a little time to become more comfortable with the situation.
“Absolutely.”
He picked up a menu he saw by the phone. It stated that room service was available until midnight, but it was almost two. AJ normally was not one to use his fame to get what he wanted, but this seemed like a good time.
Julie pulled her suitcase in further, dropping it by the dresser. She leaned down to unzip it so she could get a few things out. She didn’t realize AJ had gotten off the bed and was right behind her until his hands reached to grab her skirt and flip it up.

“God I love the sight of that red under there. I swear, it peeks out like it is trying to tease me.” Julie had stood back up as soon as he spoke. She turned around abruptly as he had caught her off guard. He caught her, wrapping his arms around her to steady her. She laughed.
“You scared me. I wasn’t expecting that.” Her laugh lit up her face.
“What do you want to eat?” he asked. She just shrugged her shoulders.
“I am so hungry; I will eat just about anything.” One of AJ’s eyebrows went up.
“Oh, really?” He teased. She kissed his nose.
“Really.”
He kissed her as he reached for the zipper in the back of her dress and very slowly started to unzip. Julie’s heart started racing, butterflies beat wings in her stomach. She was so ready for this, yet, so scared. Half way down the dress, he stopped unzipping and faced her. He kissed her tenderly before looking into her eyes.
“I think you should eat some real food before anything else.” He said softly.
Julie could tell he was having as hard a time as she was. They both wanted to get right to it, but knew they needed to go slow. He reluctantly let her go and went to the phone.

As he called the front desk to get room service taken care of, Julie went back to the suitcase. While AJ was occupied with the menu, Julie grabbed the pink Victoria's Secret bag she had tucked in there, and hurried to the bathroom.

Julie stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself in the navy blue satin nighty. She had never felt truly beautiful before, but at that moment, she did. She had brushed her chestnut hair until it shone. Her cheeks were flushed slightly with her excitement of what was about to come. She knew she was about to eat, but she brushed her teeth anyway. She took a deep breath and shut off the light before stepping out, and into her future.


Kate and Nick found Julie's car right where AJ said it would be. She opened the driver's door and grabbed her cell phone from the middle console where it had been charging. She checked for any messages from Julie. No messages, which was a good sign.
She popped the trunk to grab her bag. Nick opened the trunk.
"What do you need?" He asked.
"Just the Macy's bag." She says.
He picked up the bag.
"That's it?" He asked confused.
"Yeah why?" Kate asked.
"Oh no reason," he said, closing the trunk and picking up his own bag, slinging the strap over his shoulder. He took her hand with his free hand.
"Guess I'm just use to high maintenance girls."
Kate laughed, "Well then you're in for a surprise. I'm just a country girl. I like to keep it simple."

He led her into the hotel where they checked in and headed their room. Kate's stomach growled as they reach the door. Nick laughed.
"Glad I'm not the only one who's hungry." He said.
"Hey. It’s been a long time since brunch." Kate said, defending her stomach.
"You haven't eaten since Kansas City?" Nick said stunned.
"Well I had a coffee at the mall, but Julie rarely remembers to eat so..."
Nick walked into the room and straight to the phone, dropping both bags on the bed.
"Hi. I know it is after two in the morning, but is there any way we can order something to eat?" He paused, listening for a moment, "Ok thank you."
He hung up and handed Kate a menu that was on the next to the phone. He sat on the bed next to her as they looked over the menu.


AJ held his breath as Julie came around the corner from the bathroom. She was stunning in her innocence. Rochelle was a glamorous beauty, but Julie, she had a beauty all her own. Maybe it was the way she looked at him. Not with lust or infatuation, but with genuine love and desire. He felt his body as well as his heart, stir. The bulge between his legs throbbed with need.
He had sat there, waiting for her to come out, thoughts racing in his mind. This time, he would not be having sex; he would be doing something he had never done before. He would be making love.
Julie blushed at the hungry look in his eyes. He was sitting on the side of the bed, towards the middle. She took a timid step forward. She wanted this. Her heart began to pound and she thought to herself, “It’s all or nothing.”
She moved quickly, yet gracefully to stand in front of him. His knees were just far enough apart that she was able to step in between them. He looked up into her eyes. He smiled when he saw they were more blue than green. His hands went to the back of her thighs, touching her so tenderly. Goosebumps covered her. His fingers ran gently up and down, from the back of her knee to just above the hem of her slip. She leaned forward to wrap her hands around his neck and kiss him softly. His hands left her thighs and went to her waist. He pulled her in closer for a deeper kiss, almost causing her to fall. One knee hit the bed, just a breath away from the swelling in his jeans. He held her there for a moment, their lips together, their tongues dancing in the heat of each other. Julie moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed him back, so his head fell onto the bed. She stood back up with both feet on the ground. AJ put his hands behind his head to lift it up just enough that he could look her in the eyes.

With brazenness she had never had before she crawled onto the bed straddling him. She had seen the mass that lay beneath the zipper of his pants and did not want to cause him any pain, so she stayed on her hands and knees above him.

As she leaned down to kiss him her hair fell forward onto his face. They both laughed as she pulled her hair to the side. As their lips met, his hands went back to her thighs. Bringing his hands higher up, AJ moved the satin nighty up as well. His hands explored her soft skin, sliding up over her bottom. He growled as he found the lace of her matching thong. He was in no hurry as he kissed her. He wanted to take his time and be as gentle as possible. He gently pulled her down on top of him. She hesitated.
He ran his hand thru her hair, hooking it behind her ear.
"What's wrong?" He asked softly, concerned about her hesitancy.
"I don't want to hurt you." She replied timidly as she sat back on her heels.
"By laying on me?" He asked confused.
She nodded. He smiled at her innocence.
"Baby, you won't hurt me, I promise."
He sat up, pulling her in closer so she could feel him pushed up against her. He ran his fingers thru her long hair as he studied her face.
"You are so beautiful."
Julie blushed, looking down, unable to maintain eye contact. He lifted her chin and kissed her softly, lowering them back to the bed.
Julie could feel the rough material of his jeans still separating them. It wasn't very comfortable, but neither was the fact that her legs were hanging straight off the bed. She slowly rolled off him.
"Sorry," She apologized, "But this isn't very comfortable.” He laughed and kicked off his shoes.
Julie scooted up on the bed, reclining against the stack of pillows. AJ crawled up the bed towards her. He hovered above her, leaning down to kiss her. Her arms reached for him, feeling the texture of his shirt and exploring till she found the hem. She was frustrated to find he was wearing a muscle shirt underneath.
Her head flopped back against the pillow as she groaned in frustration.
AJ laughed, standing on his knees and pulling his shirts over his head. He tosses them to the floor.
"Better?" He asked.
She was mesmerized by his tattoos. She had never really understood how people could permanently mark their bodies, she couldn't even keep the same hair color, but AJ's tattoos were a fascinating part of him. Her fingers ran over the various designs. He lay down next to her, letting her explore his body. Julie rolled on her side facing him. Her fingers slowly moved down towards his pants. She leaned up, unfastened his skull belt buckle and unhooked the button. As she unzipped his pants she quickly checked his face to make sure what she was doing was ok.
AJ was relaxed, one hand rested on the satin of her nightgown, the other under his head.
His boxer briefs still shielded his erection. Julie ran her hand up and down it feeling the wide cap and long thick shaft. AJ's breathing began to quicken as she touched him.
Julie scooted back up to lie next to him. Their lips met again as she stroked him. He reached over, pulling her on top of him. He settled her hips so he could slide her mount up and down his shaft. Julie moaned in pleasure. She never knew just rubbing could feel this good. She had just started moving with his rhythm when there was a knock on the door.
"Damn!" AJ whispered.
Julie rolled off him, allowing him to answer the door. He pulled his pants back over his hips but didn't bother to fasten them back up.
A gentleman stood there with a tray of food. Julie smiled when the smell of maple syrup invaded the room. AJ took the tray and thanked the man, handing him a tip.
He set the tray down on the desk and returned to Julie, who was leaning back on her elbows.

“Now, where were we?” He asked. Julie’s stomach rumbled from the smell of food.
“We were about to eat,” She teased. AJ let out a sigh and turned to take the lids off the plates. Food always made you tired, and he needed her tonight, he didn’t think he would stay sane otherwise.
Julie saw the look on his face. She got off the bed and went to stand behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his right shoulder, tilting her head in so that her lips were close to his ear.
“Put the lids back on. It will keep it warmer longer.” He smiled devilishly, dropping the two lids back in place. He turned in her arms to face her.
“But you need to eat.”
“I will. But right now, all I want is you.”
He couldn't believe it. She was putting his needs above her own. No girl had ever done that before.

Julie turned and walked to the bed, crawling across it as AJ just stood there watching. She lay back on the multiple pillows at the head of the bed, looking at him with hooded eyes. AJ took two steps forward before Julie held her hand up to stop him.
“You might as well take those off. There is no point of having to get up again in a few minutes.” He laughed. She was right, though. They were quickly on the floor. He stood before her in all his masculine glory. She was captivated by him. She could only hope that she would have time in her life to get to know every inch of his glorious body.

AJ moved to crawl up the bed, in a very predatorily way. Julie just laughed. His eyes were hungry. She reached for him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His hands ran up the outside of her thighs till they found the lace of her thong. In one swift motion he had pulled them off and tossed them to the floor. He lay beside her, his lips exploring her throat as he ran a hand down over her hip to her thigh then up again. He gently moved her night gown up. His hand slid between her thighs separating them to give him better access. She was having trouble concentrating on kissing him as his finger slid between her soft folds.
Julie breathing became rapid. The movements of his fingers making her body twitch in response. The spaghetti straps of her nightgown fell from her shoulders and slid down her arms, leaving her breasts exposed. AJ lips found their way to her nipples. She gasped at the unexpected pleasure. His tongue moved down her body until his lips replaced his fingers. His tongue twirled and flicked at her until she was panting. AJ climbed back up her, kissing a trail up her body. His knees pushed her thighs farther apart as he settle down on top of her. He rubbed himself gently against her.
"You can still say no." He whispered in her ear as his body teased and tormented hers.
"I want you. Now!" she panted.
He moved a little lower, placing himself at her opening. He kissed her lips, slowly penetrating, then withdrawing. She gripped his back as he slowly moved, inch by inch, further and further inside her.
It was painful at first. He was so large, and she was so tight. But as he got deeper and his strokes longer she found herself moving with him, encouraging him deeper. Driving himself all the way in, Julie saw stars. Her legs curled up around him. He looked at her face checking to make sure he wasn't hurting her. When she met his eyes, she looked almost peaceful. She reached up, kissing him as her legs tighten around him starting his rhythm, again. He moved in and out of her. She felt so good, so tight. He watched her pleasure build, restraining himself.
He increased his speed. Sweat building on both their bodies. Julie's back arched as her first orgasm exploded thru her. She clung to him her body shaking out of control as one aftershock after another filled her. His pace increased until he came. His grip tightened on her, his body going rigid as he release the orgasm he'd been holding back.
He buried his face in her neck as their bodies still clung together.

"OMG! Is it always this good?" Julie panted as her body began to relax.
"I'm glad you liked it." AJ said, pulling back to look at her.
"’Like’ is a serious understatement." Julie laughed.


"So what sounds good?" Nick asked Kate.
"Fried Oreos." She sighed.
"What?" He asked, taking the menu flipping in back and forth.
"Is that on here?"
"No." Kate laughs, it just sounds good.
He looks at her. "Fried Oreos? That just doesn't even sound appetizing.
"Oh their so good. Mmmm. Oreos dipped in beer batter and deep fried so the outside is crispy and the inside is gooey. Served with whipped cream and hot fudge."
His mouth began to water. He wasn't sure if it was the way she described it or the shapes her mouth made saying to words.

They decided to order breakfast to keep things easy for the kitchen.
After they had eaten, Kate stood in the bathroom brushing her teeth as Nick pushed the cart back out in the hallway. He joined her in the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.
"Wow, that tub looks comfortable." He said.
Although there were no jets in it Kate had to admit the oversized oval shaped garden tub did look inviting. Of course she always preferred baths to showers.
When she finished brushing her teeth she began to run a bath. She added a couple of packets of the scented spa treatment.
Nick watched Kate as she filled the tub. That girl had such a fine ass and the way she was running her hand thru the water, gauging the temperature made his body tremble in anticipation. He hurried to finish brushing his teeth.
Kate walked back over to him. She turned her back.
"Unzip me?" She asked pulling her hair over her left shoulder exposing her bare neck and shoulder.
Nick unhooked the top clasp and unzipped her dress. He was surprised to see she didn't wear a bra. She let her dress fall to the floor leaving her in only a purple lace thong. His hands slid around her, caressing her soft breasts. Kate's head tilted back as her body pressed back against him. He kissed her shoulder then her neck. Kate's heart raced. She turned to face him. She pulled his t shirt up over his head. His hands came down to find her waist. He held her close their tongues danced as she undid his pants freeing his erection.
Her hands slid over his tight butt and down his legs as she removed his pants. As she moved up she gave a long lick to his penis. He quivered, sucking a breath between his teeth. She smiled devilishly. She stood up and turned to turn off the water. She quickly got out of her thong and held a hand out to him, inviting him to join her. He stepped to her, his hands reaching for her waist. Her hands ran up his muscular chest, around his neck into his hair. He slid his hands over her round butt lifting her off the ground. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him as she kissed him.
He stepped into the tub, careful not to drop her. The water was warm as they sank into the tub.
Kate readjusted her legs so her knees were folded beneath her. She leaned in kissing him, her hands on the tub wall behind him.
His hands ran up her smooth muscular thighs to her curvy hips. He'd been dreaming of this all day. He wanted her so bad.

He groaned as she began to grind against him. Her lips moved to his neck, her slow rhythm feeling so good, yet making him ache for more. Nick's hands roamed her back as her lips moved to his ear. She sucked first on his ear lobe then ran her tongue around the outside groove before moving inward. It was unbelievable; he never knew so much pleasure could come from a wet willy. His body hardened even more, making him ache to be inside her, ached to take control.

Kate's hand slid between. She used her fingers to adjust him to the right position. As he sat there on the cusp of her, she looked into his eyes. Passion consumed her as she thrust herself down on him. Nick growled at the feel of her. His hands tightened on her waist as she began to move. Raising herself on her knees, she moved up and down him. Her body was built for this, her hips rocking back and forth as she slid up and down him. He was helpless, she had full control as her orgasm built she moved faster. He tried to help, lifting himself to her as she came down harder and faster.

She cried out, her head tilting back as she came. But she didn't stop. She leaned into him, her rapid pace rubbing her soft breasts against him. She rode him till his body exploded in orgasm. He clutched her tight as his body shook with ferocity.

Kate relaxed against his chest. Nick's hands ran up and down her back.
"What is with you and water?" He laughs.
"I like you wet, and naked." Kate said, her head still on his chest.


AJ watched Julie, who was still naked; devour the plate of waffles and eggs he had ordered for her. He knew she was hungry, but she shocked him that she wasn’t embarrassed to scarf down it front of him. It made him laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Julie asked, shoving another bite of waffle, dripping with syrup, into her mouth. Some of the sticky syrup dropped on her chin. AJ leaned closer and licked the drop from her chin. Julie laughed as she saw his body stirring.
“I didn’t think you could do that again, so soon,” She said, a little taken aback.
"I'm a fast reloader." He laughed.

Julie felt herself blush. She was so happy at that moment. Earlier in the night, when all the crap had gone down, she never thought to see him again. Never in her mind did she think she would be sitting naked with him, eating waffles at almost three in the morning. She hoped things we going as well for Kate.


Kate stood in front of Nick, just a small towel wrapped around her. She pulled her little yellow polka dot nightgown and matching bikini panties from her Macy’s bag. Nick’s smile widened when she dropped the towel and slid the nightgown over her head.
“But I liked you naked…” he pouted.
“I can’t sleep naked.” Kate walk back over to the large bed and pulled back the covers. Nick just stood there watching as she slid under the soft sheets. She crawled onto the bed trying to be sexy, but a yawn slipped out. Nick laughed.
“Me too,” was all he said as he slipped in beside her.
“Are you sleeping naked?” Kate was curious.
“Yeah. That way, if I wake up in the morning and need to take you again, it will be easier.” Kate slapped him in a playful way. He caught her hand and kissed her palm. It sent shivers up her spine. If she wasn’t so tired, she would let him take her now. But she yawned again and he reached to turn the light off, curling up next to her.