- Text Size +

 

Midnight

 

As they stepped outside the humidity assaulted them.
"Ugh! How do you live in this heat?" Nick complained. "It's Midnight and just as hot as during the day."
"I have a pool." Julie said, conspiratorially.
"Oooo yeah!" Kate replied.

They drove to Julie's house with a quickness that should have gotten them pulled over.
Once Julie merged on the highway, she glanced in her rear view mirror to see Kate and Nick were making out in the backseat.
"Get a room." Julie said. Kate's lips left Nick long enough to laugh and reply.
"I have one. I'm just not there yet."

Julie pulled in the driveway but did not go to unlock the front door. Instead, she led them to the back yard.

Her in-ground pool was kidney shaped, with the deep end at the right end. There was a slide in the middle and small solar lights around the landscaping against the fence.

Kate turned to Julie and asked,
"Swimsuits?"
"You know the rules." Julie teased.
"Rules?" Nick asked, quite curious that these two seemingly sweet girls would have rules.

Kate turned to him, smiling a devilish smile.
"No clothes after midnight."
A big grin crossed his face.
"I like these rules." He said pulling of his shirts, looking only at Kate as he let the fabric fall to the deck.

Kate watched lustfully as he removed his pants, diving in the water his boxer briefs still on. She didn't look to see what Julie and AJ were doing. She watched as he slipped his boxers off and tossed the wet bundle out of the pool to land at her feet.
Kate quickly undressed and joined him in the cool water.

AJ lead Julie to the shallow end of the pool. He was grateful the pool lights were not on. He didn't want to share. He knew Nick had no interest and wouldn't look, but still. He pulled her into his arms kissing her as his fingers searched for her zipper. He found it under her arm and slowly slid it down.
Julie was nervous. She and Kate had joked about the no clothes rule but they'd never done it. Now, here she was, with AJ McLean about to get naked on her pool.

AJ's hands were gentle as they untied the halter top of her dress. He let the dress fall leaving her breasts exposed. He leaned down, kissing them softly as he helped her step out of the skirt and red petticoat. She stood there in only her red thong and red heels. The light from the very small solar lamps behind her only illuminated her shape.
AJ sucked in his breath as he stood up, looking at her.

She stepped out of her heels as he pulled his shirt over his head taking his hat with it. Julie's hands went to his chest, her lips seeking his. Her hands slid down, unfastening his belt buckle and then his pants. He kicked off his shoes allowing her to remove his pants.

He took her hand and lead her down the steps into the cool dark water, both of them with the undies still on.

At the other end of the pool Nick and Kate were playing. Kate had carefully slid into the water. She was immediately greeted by a splash to the face from Nick.
"Oh you asked for it.". She said swimming towards him. He allowed her to push his head under water.
He popped up in front of her tickling her. She squealed pushing away from him and diving under the water. She swam toward the shallow end surfacing half way down the pool.
"Hey keep it down!" Julie scolded.
"It's not my fault." Kate said innocently. She looked over to see Julie in AJ's arms. She quickly swam back to the other end of the pool to give them some privacy.


Julie had her arms wrapped around AJ, her breasts being shielded by his chest. The water was warm but all she wanted to do was go upstairs and make love to him. She didn't think she would want to for a while but seeing him wet, made her body change its mind. He let her go long enough to be able to fully emerge himself in the water. When he came up for air, his back was to her. She took the opportunity to jump on him. He was caught of guard and almost flung her off his body. But when he grabbed her, he pulled her around to face him. Not knowing her fear, he threw himself forward into the water taking her with him.

Julie clawed at him, trying to get back above the surface of the water. As soon as her head broke thru she moved away from him to sit on the stairs.
"Baby! What is wrong?" He asked concerned.
Julie coughed, trying to calm her breathing.
"I can't swim." She sputtered.
He tried not to laugh. He could see the fear in her eyes.
"My brother tried to drown me when I was little. I still have a great fear of my head being under water."
AJ felt so bad that he had scared her. He swam over to her, his knees resting on the bottom o the pool at the bases of the stairs. He cupped her face in his hands making her look up at him.
"I'm so sorry Jewels, I didn't know. Forgive me?"
She nodded. He leaned in kissing her. She slid her arms around his neck and he pulled her off the step holding her so her head and shoulders were above the water.

Kate swam to the far corner. There was no moon that night but the stars were beautiful. Kate rested her arms on the corner of the pool gazing up at them as Nick swam up behind her. He pulled her body up against his she could feel his erection pressing up against her buttocks. She leaned her head back on his shoulders.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Nick whispered in her ears.
Kate smiled as he kissed her neck and shoulder. She was so content she could stay here with him forever.
His hands began to explore her under the water. Kate choked back the cries of pleasure that threatened to reveal what they were doing.
"Let's go inside." She panted.
"As you wish."
They jumped out of the pool and streaked to the house. But the door was still locked. Kate ran over to where Julie had dropped her purse on the table on the deck and quickly found her keys. She had the door opened quickly as Nick just laughed at her urgency. Kate teased Nick as she ran up the stairs.
"First one in bed wins!"
Nick was never one to back down from a challenge, caught her at the top of the stairs, swinging her up into his arms. He carried her into the bed.

"Guess they wanted to be alone." Julie said.
"Good. Now we have the pool all to ourselves."
"And what do you propose we do with that?" Julie said wrapping her body around AJ 's.
"I was thinking now would be a good time for a swimming lesson."
Julie pulled back confused.
"Are you serious?" She said stunned.
"Yes. I don't want you to be afraid of the water."
Julie groaned.
"Look I'm hoping to bring you to my house to visit, but where I live in California, we spend a lot of time in the water."
Julie pouted. She'd been hoping to fool around like Kate and Nick had been and now she had to learn to swim.
"No pouting or you won't get your reward." AJ said sounding a little too much like a teacher.
“I can float and doggie paddle. I just don’t like to have my face in the water. I can get by.”
He scoffed and made her show him what she could do.

First he had her float on her back. He was mesmerized by her breasts jutting out of the water; he had to keep himself in check. He then showed her how to blow out her nose while underwater to avoid getting water up her nose. He taught her how to swim like a frog and the breath stroke.
She was getting rather tired but she defiantly felt more comfortable in the water. AJ was a patient teacher and never made her feel bad for being scared.

"You ready to go in?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm starving." Julie said.

They climbed out of the pool and Julie retrieved a couple of towels that she kept in the pool shed on the deck, up against the house. They wrapped towels around themselves and grabbed their clothes as they went in.

Julie fixed them a snack but her towel wasn't cooperating and kept falling off. She finally gave up laying it on the counter. AJ watched her move around the kitchen completely naked, her hair still dripping wet.

When she joined him at the table he pulled her into his lap. She fed him bites of cheese and crackers and some pepperoni.
"Can you just stay here forever?" Julie said dreamily.
"I wish I could. I think people would notice if I disappeared off the tour entirely."
"Are you really going to be in trouble when you get back?" She asked concerned.
"No we told them we were taking off for a few days and would meet the tour in St Louis."
"I don't want you to go."
"Me either, but we'll make the most of tomorrow and I'll call you from the tour."
She groaned.
"Now, now. No pouting or you won't get your reward."

Julie looked at him with a great curiosity. His hand slid inside her thigh, setting her body on fire. She leaned back against him. He spread his legs, pushing hers apart in the process. He explored her as she relaxed in his arms her breathing becoming more rapid. Her fingers dug into his arm. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She stood up pulling his towel loose as he got to his feet, intending to lead him upstairs. AJ pulled her close his erection grinding against her taunting her. He backed her up to the wall, hiking one of her legs up on his hip as he dipped down, sliding up inside her. Julie moaned as he began to move in her. He pressed her harder against the wall, getting leverage he pulled her other leg up. Julie came almost immediately. She tried not to cry out at the pleasure coursing thru her. AJ sped up his pace until he joined her.

"We may need to go cool off in the pool again." He laughed setting her back on her feet.
Julie laughed.
“I think a shower would be more appropriate.”

Kate lay on Nick's chest, his breathing still rapid from their lovemaking. She listened to his heartbeat. The sound was so comforting to her.
"You ok?" He said stroking her hair.
"Perfect." She sighed.
She could still feel him inside her. How she dreaded returning home to the job she hated. Would she see Nick again? Or was this all just a dream? She hadn't noticed that tears were sliding down her cheeks until Nick pulled her up to face him.
"What is it?"
"Sorry." Kate apologized.
"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that, because it was...amazing."
Kate chuckled, sliding off him to his right.
"Yes it was."
"So what then?"
"I don't want to go home."
Nick was confused. He couldn't wait to get home and sleep in his own bed.
"Why not?"
"You won't be there."
He laughed, "I have a tour to finish, baby. It's my job. You have to go back to your job too."
"I know."
"Are you worried about us?" He asked. She nodded against his shoulder.
"Well, don't be. I will come see you the first chance I get."
"Really?" Kate said
"Of course. What did you think this was? Some kind of extended one night stand or something?"
She felt so stupid but that was exactly what she had been thinking.
"Katy, I'm not going anywhere. It'll be hard to do the long distance thing, but we'll figure it out."
"You'd do that for me?" she said, still puzzled.
He pulled her back to look at her.
"Kate I love you. I'd do anything for you."
Kate thought her heart would burst.
"I love you too. But-"
He put a finger to her lips.
"Let's not spoil the rest of our trip together worrying about the future. Let's enjoy tomorrow and we'll figure out, ok?"
"Ok."
"So what should we do tomorrow?" He asked trying to get her mind off the fact that they be separated for so long.
"I don't know. I'd be quite content in this bed all day."
"Me too." He said kissing her and snuggling up. They were both quickly asleep.


Julie let the water run over her, washing away the last of AJ from her body. Her shower was very small, only a one person shower. AJ was an angel and let her go first. She was quick to wash the chlorine from her hair and skin. When she stepped out, he held a towel for her. Since he had no hair, AJ’s time in the shower was much shorter. Before long they were in her bed, curled up together.

AJ was asleep in no time. Julie on the other hand, could not fall asleep. All she could think about was the fact that in less than 36 hours, AJ would be walking out of her life. She didn’t know what would happen next. Sure, they might get to see each other every so often, but what kind of relationship was that.