[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Wake me up when it's over, after the ending
When the damage has all been done
I don't wanna be somewhere, where you can watch me as I bleed
Just leave me here in pieces, in pieces...


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Nick
Genres: Horror, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 3000
Read: 787
Published: 10/08/11
Updated: 10/08/11

1. Chapter 1 by rebellious_one [ - ] (3000 words)

So, here is my October Challenge response, and interestingly, it's the first tidbit into a new story that I'll be working on. How did this all come to be might you ask? I was thinking a lot about the October Challenge and how I'd be able to do it. Last night, I had this weird dream which was the inspiration behind this response/story idea, and I thought it was too great of a concept to just leave it as a response and not have it continue as a story.

I felt, the dream gave me so many sick and twisted ideas to run with this story, that I just can't end it here; it'll be great to continue, especially during this month, which is of course October, Halloween!! :D So, this on the dot 3,000 word response is actually the prologue to the new story I'll be working on entitled "Envy". Please, let me know what ya'll think of it, if I've done a good job or what, and if you'd be interested in reading more! As always, feedback welcomed, loved and appreciated! :)