[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Angels do exist… most often times we walk among you. Everyday is a physical and spiritual battle; a battle that will not be won by Lucifer and his demons. We firmly plant ourselves within many of you that were called to protect and guard your fellow brothers and sisters here on Earth. We could even be dwelling within you.

God is calling you. Are you ready and willing to answer His call?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Nick
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Dramedy, Fantasy, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7
Completed: No
Word count: 20592
Read: 8364
Published: 10/20/11
Updated: 11/11/11

1. Prologue by rebellious_one [ - ] (1298 words)

A new story idea that came to me! I've been researching a lot about Archangels this past week for a Confirmation class that I teach, and that's how the idea for this story came about. It's different for me as well, so bare with me here. This is only the prologue, so the next chapter may or may not be about the boys yet... gotta introduce everything, yanno? Lol.

2. Chapter 1 by rebellious_one [ - ] (3521 words)

3. Chapter 2 by rebellious_one [ - ] (3855 words)

4. Chapter 3 by rebellious_one [ - ] (3402 words)

5. Chapter 4 by rebellious_one [ - ] (2781 words)

6. Chapter 5 by rebellious_one [ - ] (3219 words)

Please bare with me people... I know these past chapters haven't been a lot about the boys and have been highlighting these original characters! It's all for a reason, trust me! I just hope I won't lose readers because of it and I promise you I'll focus more on the boys soon enough! :) Thank you to all those who have read and reviewed this story, greatly appreciated!

And for those of you who don't know... reviews are welcomed, appreciated and loved! :)

7. Chapter 7 by rebellious_one [ - ] (2516 words)