- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin and Howie try to control Nick and the guys from not believing they are their costumes. The seer and the guys try to figure out what is going on. Who and what hexed them, the seer goes into a trance on her own. They make it through their last 2 parities.

Next costume party 9:45pm. We went on stage, came off, it was 10:15pm with all the talking I did. Since the guys were seemingly out of it. It was at a high school somewhere. People were dancing dressed as almost anything you can think of. "Thank you, we love you Salem!" I told the crowd to a huge applause.

"Nick kept looking at his hand the whole time." Brian said. "You know what I think I am going to go sailing tonight, and get that sliver we wanted." He told me. The he took out the gun from some kid's costume. The little boy started to cry, also dressed as a cowboy like AJ. "Give me all your money, I run this ship now." Brian told me. "So you and Leighanne doing it now?" I asked. "She is my winch." Brian growled at me. "really?" I told him.

"Look at that crying child, you hate to see children cry, Brian and you know it?" I told him. He choose not to look. AJ still somewhat himself, hit the back of Brian's shoulder on the other side and took the toy gun and gave it back to the little boy's father, the kid had to be no more than 3 years old.  Then Brian almost punched me. Howie stopped him, and his faced changed back into a vampire's with his nose wrinkled like an aged dog, huge brown eyes but with K-9 Features, and him having triple the human K-9 teeth most people have in their mouth just pop out, and his pupils dialated. "Brian, you want to tangle." Howie said. "Howie, your finding Jesus Christ before midnight I told him." Howie snarled.

Nick was crazier than usual. He was touching people's head and scarying them. "I own you now." He said as he laughed demonically. "Howie, listen to me, control the guys, if you want to ever see your family or have sex with your girlfriend again." I told him straight out. As I left the guys to AJ and Howie trying to fix them. AJ was acting like the Sheriff of the town. His accent even became a Texas one.

 "Howdy', hunnies." he said trying to ask out or make out with some of the hot girls. "You want to have me the hottest Sheriff in town?" He asked. "I am from Austin, Texas." He told them. "I run the cattle up there, and I have the best shot in the west. I am going to own some place in California after the gold rush someday." He told them.

"AJ?" I asked. Noticing, Howie and Brian were wrestling and starting to get into a fist fight. "AJ look at me." I told him. He didn't. "Alex?" I asked. He looked back. "Yes, sir?" He asked. "How can I help you?" He asked. "Turn the vampire back to human and stop the Pirate from fighting him, then help me and my friend's and their girlfriends with that man with the weird hands going into people's dreams." I told him.

 "This is going to be back." The seer told me. "How come I keep forgetting your name." I told her as I saw her. "What are you dressed as?" I asked. "Your friend." She told me with a smirk. "Can you help?" I asked. Starting to cry. Noticing AJ stopped the fight and had talked the guys into going back stage to the nest show. Nick was stuck in a trance over some girls' appearant dreams of him inside her head on the dance floor as he had people in trances now dancing to whatever songs he wanted in their heads til the party was through. Nick wasn't that bad. But it was still morally wrong. You know, Free will, God's will for everyone, etc.

  "Freddy!" I shoutted at him. "You want my brain, then go to our next concert. You won't need to go inside people's head, I promise, and you'll love it?" I said with a tease. "Plus, hey, cute blonde seer, you NEED her mind as Freddy now too, right?" I asked, remembering some of the movies. "Yes." He said in a deeper growling lower octative voice. "I love you man, but YOU NEED TO GET SOME CONTROL and stop abusing the hand, let everyone go, and you can have me at midnight, then at 3 when all these spells supposedly can end short term. We will make you 'normal' and happy again, and you can tell me what is wrong." I told him, about to cry.

 Then he turned back to normal Nick and all the people snapped out of it and walked by, thinking it was them or a dream or they were just thirsty. "Come on let's go." I said to Nick, then I ran back and grabbed the Seer's hand. "What is your REAL name?" I asked her. "Josie." She said. "No it isn't." I told her. "What is it?" I asked. "Ok, my real name is Abby" she told me. With a sigh and a cry. I got out a tissue and helped wipe a tear. "Your coming with me the rest of the week, I need your number and e-mail." I told her. She wrote both down for me.

Then we went to our final concert of the night, I re-did the guys make up which was weird, and some of my own for the show. I talked them into preforming, then I asked her to pray with us. Then after that, she went into a huge trance, I caught her. "What?" I asked. "What did you see?" I asked her yelling. "Tell me!" I yelled almost angry, and scared, crying, not realizing the guys had become normal. "Ok?" Howie asked. "What just happened?" He asked, as if out of shock from an accident of some kind.

"A hex has been cursed upon you to last 8 days, try and beat it in 7 and those demons and the chocolate witch that haunts you will go away." She said in a trance, but her voice was somehow amplified by someone else or something else, maybe both, I don't know. I was scared now.

 "Kevin's nightmares tonight, but whom tomorrow, they will know your sadness, anger, secrets, fear, and pride you must swallow." She said, then came out of it when Nick kissed her forehead to try and snap her out of it. Her eyes went back to normal and out of the white misty and rainbow mist thing on them.

"What happened?" she asked us a little shy, and looking to try and figure out whom kissed her. I tapped her shoulder. "Thanks for helping me." I told her. "Can you let me be your new friend until next monday?" I asked.