- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick get attacked by his biggest fears. AJ and the guys pull pranks on him on top of everything else bad he has done. Then BSB does a huge show in Boston, MA.

October 27th, 1999

After hearing all of Brian's ghost stories, I already had deep sleeping nightmare. Figures tonight we got a show! That sucks, but then we get to just party at some high class Halloween Parties with NKOTB preforming. Which is sweet, they have Christina Aguilera singing there too, preforming her first album. Which should be cool. I at least get to see a hot girl singing near my own age.

 "AJ has been on my butt about everything lately." I told Brian passionately. "I mean I work my butt off, and then he picks on me, then after that he teases me, then after that, he singles me out, then after that he uses his girlfriends to pick on me." I finished.

"Nick, he's 21." Brian explained. "I just want Leighanne and I safe, and besides, if he is bragging and picking on you too much tell Howie, and make him or Kevin tell him." He told me as we went to my hotel room to rehearse some stuff Brian got nervous doing or got stage freight a little bit on stage.

 "Ok, now 1...2..3..4." I told him as I snapped my fingers. "I'll Never BREAK YOUR HEART." I sing. "I'll NEVER make you CRY." Brian sang back. "Brian you emphesised the wrong words again, dude." I told him. "Ok, let's try something else, let's pretend, I'ma a girl, ok, and I am your biggest fan, how do I act nice to you and polite." I told him. Then the bed moved that he was sitting on.

"I thought your room was haunted?" I asked him in fear. "It wasn't haunted, those ghosts said they were my ancestors." Brian explained. "It was the spell, by that hot witch Howie is crushing on and AJ too for some reason." He explained. Then I saw it. A huge AJ like out of the "Hulk" or "X-men" busted through my room's wall. I ran out screaming. Brian followed as fast as he could.

Then I saw the guys fighting each other, "I hate you, you did this, I get that, we all get whatever we want." They were saying to each other. "Oh my!" I said in fear, then I felt an earthquake. It wasn't it was the demons or ghosts or both. Then I thought I saw all the guys hurt in their arms, bruised, and dead, and all of the women had stolen from them that they ever meet. Then Brian dumped water on me. I saw my family hurt, my pets hurt, my new home I had just bought us all gone. I was crying. Then some evil eldery man, "Look, I can help you all you got to do." he said in a friendly, sales man, kind of way. In a suite and looked like he came off of Wall Street.

"What?" I asked in shock. "I can't believe I just did that for you." Brian and AJ said as they gave me a hug. "What the heck was that?" AJ asked. "I need to get some air, like not in Salem, can we go to the woods or go to the pool or go make music somewhere." I told them.

"We got a show in 2 hours." Brian told me. I looked at my watch. "You were possessed by something, and it made you think some stuff. I think your ok, now through bud." AJ told me. "Brian and the guys told me what upset you, when you zoned out hard on us and your eyes did some weird thing." he told me. We gave a group hug, and then everyone stopped and all had the same thought before the show. "AJ" an unknown voice said. "What guys?" he asked.

 "AJ?" I said as we pulled away from the hug. "It wasn't us." I told them. "Ok, we'll chill out and pray extra before and during the show tonight. I'll sing "Heaven" and "Heaven in your eyes" and people will love it and AJ can sit this one out." I told them. "Why?" AJ asked. "Because the thing that is after us, is after you and it might let us go till Halloween or the night before, and it is best." I paused in hesitation and nervousness. "Best if I sing my solos tonight instead and we say,"your feeling ill." " I told him with a huge hug. AJ was stunned.

 4 hours later.

The show went as close to perfect as possible, except one of the lighting guys missed 1 whole cue in the show, but that was it. Howie I am sure found more, but I didn't care to worry. AJ was crying backstage. "I wanted to do my solo." he was whineing and crying to Kevin. "I worked hard on it, and to do it so it wasn't as sexual as the one I did in 1998." he whined. "I promise, next show you'll preform at the meet and greet with the fans, 2 songs extra to the medley and single, we're doing ok?" Kevin told him. "I'll make sure with the other guys." He finished.