- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A final fight and end is coming, BSB gets bored on Halloween morning and write in Kevin's lone notebook in his hotel room.

October 31st, 1999

Hi, this is Kevin. Ya'll still reading this, ok, to catch you up on what happened? Kristen and Leighanne stopped the Zombies. Why they waited until after the party to let me know is beyond me. I had just come back from the bathroom and Leighanne and Kristen took towards the lobby of the Ihop we were at. Nick loves pancakes and waffles. It was the only way to get him and AJ to calm down. lol

Ok, anyways, "Kevin, we had to fight Zombies on our way to your party that night. I don't know-what happened?-But Kristen was all. Yah' Leighanne was like, pray to get rid of the zombies and use the rental car's crow bar. And some bat and stick that was just laying in the back." She told me. "So we stopped the car and totally thought, let's get out and like finish this and some locals saw this and helped them too." She told me. "Then they realized they were dead." Leighanne chimed in too. Then we laughed because Howie and AJ were around and they tend to scare easy to bad news, so we let it wait a couple days. We don't lie in this group.

 Hey, this is Howie. Kevin wrote something, I'll read it later or ask him. But the thing about the gummy bears. I love gummy bears, ok, what happened to Nick and AJ at the museum, when I went to Main street. They bought Elephants for me and a cute witch sculpture for my mom for Halloween. But what scared Nick and AJ out of there, you ask? Because you love your best friend Howie the best. lol lol See Kevy, I left more.lol I can hear you laugh through your computer you know? ok, back to what happened future fans of BSB. They got scared because some other ghosts were calling for Sarah Good. Appearantly, she may have been a witch or at least a phramacist or medicine woman for her time. She was engaged to some "hot" guy of her day, and then got accussed of witchcraft. When she just a midwife and stuff really, too early for her time. That is never good.

Hi, future fans, wait future fans are going to read this? This is Nick, you love me the most right?Why are Kevin and Howie holding a laughing contest, why didn't AJ and I know? Or Brian? Anyways, I saw that witch chick at that party and I had my P.A.s Kelly, Tinisha, and Yolanda help me check this out. What kind of spells has she put on the group and giving some of them delusions for Halloween and all Saints and Souls week. They told me, their breakable. But they don't want to do it. I told them they didn't have to.

But I am worried something bad will happen, and then the guys will get in trouble, and then I'll loose you guys, then I won't get married, have kids, retire, get loving I need, and awesome sweet love and eternal love from some sweet chick out there. It's bad enough I am getting fat from partying too much as is. I hope it works out ok.:( Kevin and AJ stop fighting.

Hello, this Brian. I am worried about those guys. Has the whole group finally gone mad? I mean, I knew we were crazy, but...we went to church and stuff. I don't know where their heads were at. Ok, fight some big vision and evil at the church. Nick had some parelle linear dream about his past, present, and future. I just think he ate too much candy at the last party. But whatever, then I am not fighting anymore witches or saving anyone for a while. I just want Leighanne and a sweet son to love and name Baylee or Wylee and love him like the sweetie he is.

Ok, Kevin again. See what I mean, their nuts. So, I am making them confront her tonight, since AJ got the name of her coven and stuff when he had those scary things. I can't believe Nick actually worries that much about the fighting and business and stuff. Poor sweet kids. Howie is nuts, but he is sweet underneath his shortness and roughness, brown eyes and all. I tell the guys, just be you. Don't be like the haters and evil people like that witch.

It doesn't matter whom they are, what they look like, or believe. JUST BE YOU. YOU DON'T NEED BLUE EYES if they have a surgery for it. YOU DON'T NEED PLASTIC SURGERY or to push yourself if your sad, or to party till you die, just STOP WHEN YOU NEED TO and listen to the advice our mom and the people that love us and God give us. Ok, I'll give it a chance, I had to get costumes again, and this time I made them all give me the money for them. Tonight we're going to stop her, because we think she will take over the town and hurt people.