- Text Size +

I couldn’t decide which clothes to wear, so I wore jeans, a pink tank top and high heels. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted to wear but somehow I was cute. And comfortable!! Besides I had no idea where he would take me… I was very excited to meet him again, but who wouldn’t be?

            At 3pm I saw a black car parking in front of my house. I watched the driver get off of the car and walk to my front door. God! He was marvelous! He was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. Actually he was too casual for a date…. Oh wait! It was a date, wasn’t it? Gosh, I felt so stupid.

            The doorbell rang and I ran to it. As I opened the door, I saw him standing right in front of me. But I could tell he was a little annoyed or nervous about something. “Hey, Nickolas! Come in a minute, I’ll be ready in a second.” and I stepped back so he could come in, but he didn’t move an inch from his place. Instead he remained there watching me like he was going to tell me something but didn’t have courage. Finally he said hi and also that needed to talk to me before leaving.

            At the same time, Anne called me from the kitchen. Sure she wanted to know him, I knew it. “I’m coming Anne!” I yelled and turned my body as I was going inside to see what she wanted, but Nick held my arm and said he really needed to tell me something. “Come on in, please. I’ll just check what Anne wants, it’s gonna take just a minute, Ni…” But he didn’t let me finish my sentence. “Listen, I have to tell you this. I can not go out with you if I don’t spit it out”

            Well, at least he didn’t say anything about not going out anymore, but I was disturbed then. What could he tell me? “What? Are you gonna say you are a serial killer, a murderer, you are going to kidnap me or rape me or anything??” I must have looked too scared by his statement because he smiled and shook his head in a negative way. “No…” he sighed, “I just need to tell you who I really am” As if I didn’t know… I looked shocked at him. “Crissy… I am… Nick Carter from the… Backstreet Boys” he sighed in relief and I burst into laughter. He looked incredulous at me and I tried to explain myself. “Oh, I know!! Now could please come in…?” I said in between laughter.

            He looked more confused than I did a few seconds ago but anyway he took a step in to the room. I showed him the couch and I was about to go inside again to see what Anne wanted but one more time he grabbed my arm, “How did you know? Since when?” I couldn’t stand that look on his face. He was cute all confused. “Nick, since the very first minute I saw your face I knew you were a Backstreet Boy...but don’t worry, I will not tell anyone!” Then Diana entered the room.

            “Crissy didn’t you hear Anne calling? We thought you have already left!” She pulled me to another room and asked me if that was the guy. I could tell she was a bout to scream because she recognized him too… I knew they just wanted to know him so I nodded and went back to the room where Nick was.

            “Let’s go? I’m curious to see where you are taking me…” We left the house and on the way to the car he didn’t say a word. Oh my God!!! Is he mad at me now? He opened the door for me and got in the car too. After some time in total silence he finally said that he couldn’t believe I pretended I didn’t know him. “Hey, Nickolas, I didn’t pretend… I just didn’t tell you I knew you… Is it a problem???” He stared at me and just nodded. “No, it isn’t…but… let it go” I knew he was still bothered about it, but I didn’t say a word. Right now I just wanted to know where he would take me and if it would still be as great as I imagined.