- Text Size +

After spending amazing holidays in the Canadians Mountains, I got back home in São Paulo, Brazil. I was exhausted and at the same time feeling great. As soon as I arrived home I received a letter from my cousin. I had written to her while traveling, just to tell her how incredible the place was but I guess she didn’t get it right away. That place was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever been to. Besides I was with the man of my dreams. I couldn’t believe he was able to find this time in his busy schedule to travel with me, just the two of us. Actually, his friends and he had gone on vacation because of this trip. Well, I guess it must be really stressful to be with the same four guys for so long. Not that I don’t like them or that they are annoying, no way! They are cute and friendly. But when it comes to business nobody is always friendly. But, anyway, this holiday was perfect. Just he and me, all alone in a comfortable cottage, lost in those white mountains covered by snow flakes which didn’t make them cold. On the other hand, it was the perfect landscape for what we called [i]“our sweet honeymoon”[/i]. Yes, it was our honeymoon trip and it couldn’t be more perfect.

            Kayleigh had written me telling about her holidays in the always hot lands of Hawaii and Caribbean. She was having an affair with one of my husband’s best friends and the biggest love of her life. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read they were…together. They guy was already married and as far as I knew his marriage wasn’t in a bad moment. Anyway, she told me they were there enjoying the hottest sun and that he had divorced his wife to be with her. Incredible how the media didn’t find out about it. At least I had heard nothing about this shocking news.

            Despite my shock, I couldn’t help laughing at the scene she was describing. Brian, dressed as a hula-hula dancer, dancing to her in that paradise. And she even told me their plans. In a couple of days they would be leaving for Europe passing by aphrodisiac places to bless their union. Gosh! Only my cousin could say things like that. But somehow I got a feeling she was for real this time. And the most incredible was the fact that [i]“their house”[/i] in Orlando would be ready by the end of February that year, it was less than two months and they already had a house being built in Orlando?!?!?! I had just got married and didn’t even know where we could live…Nick hadn’t decided yet. We were only thinking about the good part: trips, cruises, fun…

            Suddenly I heard a key noise at the door and when it opened I saw my husband with a large grin on his face. Then I realized that he had something in his hand. I ran to him and asked, “What’s this, baby?” He waved the paper in front of my eyes and all I could read was the word Switzerland. It was our tickets to another part of our honeymoon. Too many surprises for only one day.

            I immediately jumped on his neck and kissed his lips gently. I was so happy! He kissed me back and lifted me carrying me to our bad. When we got at the bedroom he rested me carefully on the bed and opened the wardrobe looking for the suitcases. I just stared at his movements. I didn’t know what to do. Not that I needed, he started packing for both of us. After about one hour he had five suitcases full of clothes, coats, shoes…Oh my god! I barely had time to meet my mom and I was leaving again! I really needed to get used to that backstreet life, and it was because they were on vacation. I couldn’t imagine when they started touring again.

            While he packed, I was just watching him and every once in a while he looked at me and sent me sweet kisses or winked at me. He was so cute. When he finished packing I went to have a shower and he went to call a cab for us. In forty minutes the cab was at out driveway and we left for the airport.