- Text Size +
Story Notes:



Brian just seems to come out to play with me especially this time of year so I'm making this a part of my new series called under the mistletoe. Check out One Wish and Let It Snow if you like. Enjoy!


Paige took one last look at herself in the mirror. She dabbed a tiny hint of the body glitter onto each shoulder. Brian was putting the boys down and she was using the time as her opportunity to freshen up. She was a little nervous about the get up but her friend Liz pointed out that if it did what it was supposed to do, she wouldn't be wearing it very long. Granted, she and the hubby never had a problem with that but but she wanted to do something special for him being it was Christmas Eve.

“Paige? Baby?” He called out; discarding his T-shirt as he did.

She allowed him to get past before clearing her throat. She loved his butt. Tight or loose fitting
pants, it was always visible. He was wearing a pair of red and green flannel pajama pants. Nothing like keeping in the spirit of the season.

He turned to find her posing seductively in the door frame of their bathroom. Even after eight years of marriage, she never ceased to amaze him. He loved her games.”Well, well, well. Lookee what Santa brought me.” Surveying every inch of her that wasn't covered(which didn't leave much).

“Santa told me you've been a very naughty boy Mr. Littrell,”she approached; sliding a lone finger down his chest as her lips brushed his.

“Not yet but I plan to be.”Trapping her in his embrace.

“I'm not supposed to let you unwrap this pretty little gift until midnight.”

“Well if I waited that long, I wouldn't be a very naughty boy now would I?” He whispered huskily in her ear. He loved the way she shivered with the sound of his voice.

“I guess I could put in a good word for you,”she returned; nibbling gently on his earlobe.

“You better be careful there Santa's little helper.”

“Or what?” She purred.

That didn't make him shiver. His boy sprung to life with that. Boy did she use it to her advantage every time. He was gonna fight fire with fire. His hand slid down her body and pushed the tiny skirt of her holiday chemise up over the curve of her ass and squeezed.”Seems I'm not the only one being naughty tonight.”

She squealed with delight as his hands moved up her body; pushing the material up as it went. His hands were on her bare skin as his mouth moved to find hers. She could just get lost in his kisses. His hand slid back down around her backside and her leg up around his hip; her body tight against his. She could feel his arousal loud and clear pressing against her center. She and her bear hadn't had any Brian/ Paige time in a couple of months. A three and a five year old boy can do that to you.

He turned her toward the bed. Easing her back onto it, he came over her but before he could really get to going, she interrupted him with the question that was forever a part of their sex life now.

“Is the door locked?”

Normally, they wouldn't but when they wanted to be more than Mommy and Daddy, they had to have that security. He groaned and got up to check it. Just once, he wanted to be with Paige without having to worry about that.

It was so cute but even she hated the fact that they had to worry about that. She pulled her tiny little gown off as he returned to the bed.

As he came back over her, he said,”Now where were we Santa's little helper?”

Sliding her hand down inside his slacks, she smirked,”I believe we were working on getting you on that nice list.”

“Think I'd rather be on that naughty list when Santa has hot little elves like you helping him deliver the goods.” Capturing her mouth. Her hand slid around onto his butt as they got lost in another one of those smoldering kisses. He may be a goofball but get him in the bedroom and he was all about the heat. Serious as a heart attack. His mouth left hers and started working it's way down her body. His tongue circled her nipple and languidly closed his mouth over it; suckling and tugging it to a firm tip.

His playground. He loved her breasts. Even after the boys, she still had the most beautiful in the world.
Of course he looked at others but not a single pair competed with the rosy little tips that surrendered to the swirl of his tongue.

“I think you may just make the naughty list yet.”She breathed as his tongue fluttered over her stomach.

“I ain't even got to the best part yet,”he returned with a deviant smirk. He loved her body. Every last part of it. She was gorgeous head to toe. Especially the part he was about to venture into.

“Then why don't you show me what you.....Ohhhhhhh!” She faltered as his tongue slid through her moist flesh. Before she met Brian, most men weren't terribly concerned with her pleasure. Brian knew where his bread was buttered and if he wanted to get his, he had to give it up as well. She opened her legs further. He teased her and left the delicate center. His tongue trailed along the inside of her thigh; skipping over her opening and running it along the other before delving deep into her. His arms wrapping around each leg; his hands bracing each thigh.


Amazing how she reacted to him as he suckled her clit. But that wasn't the best part. The way her hips pushed forward as he fucked her with his tongue. Slow and steady. He had her climbing the walls in no time. Her body arching up off the bed; grasping at the sheets as she cried out his name. Coming back up over her, he kissed her; her flavor still sweet on his lips.

Something he'd never done before. He really was going for the bad boy of the year. He pulled her over on top of himself. She looked down on him, soft golden curls framing her face. He pushed them away and pulled his mouth to hers. She pulled away and started in on him. Her body was on overdrive but he was going to get his before he got in. She wasn't going to make him wait long. She went in for the kill.
She rubbed her hand over his erection straining against the flannel material. “Mmmm.......that feels real good. Wonder if I should let it come out to play?”She pondered as she slipped her hand inside.” I think so.” Illiciting that first groan. His hips shifted as she moved to pull the obstacle keeping them from getting freaky. She slid her hands up his thighs and came up on his hardened length. The role playing stuff really got his motor running. She started stroking it as she flicked the pre cum at the tip. Her lips wrapped around the tip and started moving with her hand. She felt his hands pulling away the long strands of hair as she stroked him now with her mouth; her hands on his thighs. She gave his balls a light squeeze and there she blew. The warm fluid flowing down the back of her throat. Usually she didn't but they were being misbehaving after all. She rose and before she could think twice, he had her turned to all fours.

He rubbed his cock over the crack of her behind then plunged in full force. She gripped the sheets as his fingers sunk into her hips. She wanted naughty tonight, she was going to get the bad boy.


“OH God That's hot!” Her words coming out sporadically as he thrust deeper and faster. She liked him this way.

He leaned in and whispered,”Like that do ya?”

She nodded as he continued to thrust into her.

He grabbed a fist of her hair.”Answer me.”

“Oh God yes!” Damn! Why did Christmas only come once a year?! He held onto her hair and increased his speed. The forcefulness and the impact of his rhythm, she couldn't contain herself.”Oh God Brian! That's.........Shit!” And tightened around him. She was done for. Her desire consuming her. She felt him resting against her back. He whispered; his breath sporadic,”I love you Paige.”

“Then you're gonna love the gift I have for you tomorrow.”

He chuckled.”Is it as good as this?”

“I think you'll like it.”




The next afternoon after the dishes had been cleared, the family was surrounding the tree; the youngest the most anxious of course. Theirs and his brother's were chomping at the bit for their gifts from Santa. Once Brian's Father passed out the gifts, he saw the one for Brian.”What's this?” He looked curiously at the package and handed it to him.

Paige stood behind the chair where Brian was sitting and waited patiently for him to unravel the gift. He opened the box. Two Christmas stockings with Baby's first Christmas embroidered on the white trim. He got up from the chair and pulled her into his arms.

“Twins?”

She nodded.

He knew they were with child again. He just didn't realize. He'd given her two wonderful children already. Now they were adding two more.”We're having twins.”He grinned and kissed her. He didn't care that they weren't alone. She'd just given him the best gift ever.

“Merry Christmas baby.”