- Text Size +

 

Chapter 48

Brian woke up and noticed that Amy was missing.  He glanced at the clocked and noticed it was only six o'clock. Where could she be? Her cell phone was still on the nightstand, so she couldn't have gone far.

Brian got out of bed to look for her. Amy wasn't in the bathroom or on the balcony. Maybe she was visiting with Dottie, but he doubted that anyone would be up this early. He got back under the covers to wait for her.

The door opened and Amy walked in carrying a bag from the convenience store across from the hotel.

"Hello A. Did you go on a shopping trip?" Brian asked groggily. He wasn't fully awake yet and wanted Amy back in bed with him.

"Yes, I woke about five-thirty craving a hot dog of all things. I haven't eaten one in like four years. I tried ignoring it, but it didn't go away." She slipped her shoes off and got into bed. "But they don't make hot dogs this early in the day."

Brian rolled over on his side so he was looking at Amy. "So what did you get?"

"Well, I bought a huge thing of chocolate milk. Then I bought beef jerky, a Snickers bar, donuts, yogurt, and some fresh fruit." She smiled sheepishly at him.  Brian started laughing. Amy opened the bag and started taking her snacks out.

"You going share?" He asked.

"No, you were being mean to me. I think I'll just let you watch me eat." She pretended to be mad, as she opened her yogurt.

"Well at least you're eating the healthy stuff."  He commented as Amy opened her beef jerky and dipped it in her yogurt.

"Mmm...that is so yummy. Nothing like beef jerky dipped in strawberry yogurt." She savored the flavor and licked the yogurt off her fingers. She noticed Brian staring at her. "Would you like a taste?"

He gave her a strange look. "No thank you. I'm not hungry at the moment. I'd rather you eat it."

Amy set her food on the nightstand and started to laugh. Brian must have thought she was crazy. She snuggled down in the blankets.  "You know I did that just to freak you out. You always hear those rumors about pregnant woman eating pickles and ice cream. Though it did taste better than I thought it would."

"You're too much. I think you are enjoying this pregnancy a lot." Brian started running his fingers through her hair.

"I love being pregnant with your baby or babies. I've always wanted to be a mom."

"You are going to be a great mom." Brian kissed her temple.

"Thanks, daddy. These babies are going to have the best dad around."

"Oh, so now we're having babies."

Amy turned to face him. "I have a feeling we are going to have twins. I can't wait to find out for sure."

"Only more to love." Brian rolled Amy onto her back. "We never did get to do it last night."

"I know, Bri. You were too entranced by my boobs." Amy snickered. "Your body is telling me you are ready now." She could feel his hardness against her body.

"Damn, Amy. I want you now." He crushed his lips to hers. They continued kissing as the passion between them heated up. Both of them quickly undressed. Brian was getting ready to enter her, when his cell phone went off. Of course it was Nick's ringtone.

"Ignore it B." Amy pulled him back down to her body. "I need you."

Brian went back to what he was doing until the hotel phone rang. He knew it was Nick. Brian rolled off Amy and grabbed the phone. "Hello." He said distractedly. "Okay. We'll meet you there in ten minutes.  See ya."

"What did Nick want?" Amy asked knowing the moment was ruined.

"Our best friends want us to have breakfast with them in ten minutes." He explained to Amy.

"Well they aren't our best friends anymore. I'm so horny and I haven't gotten any these last two times. Life is not fair." Amy whined.

"Let's get dressed. We'll continue this tonight." Brian started getting dressed. Amy half-heartedly got out of bed. She threw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt. She pulled her hair in a messy bun and slipped on her flip flips.

Brian finished buttoning his jeans and started throwing on a shirt. "Is that what you're wearing?"

"It's just Nick and Dottie. No need to impress them." Amy was cranky.

When they got to the hotel restaurant, Dottie and Nick were looking very happy. They were holding hands and sharing a menu. Brian and Amy took a seat and grabbed a menu.

"Good morning." Nick was in a good mood.

"Morning." Brian smiled. Amy just grumbled something incoherent.

Everyone went back to looking at their menus. Amy's set hers down. "Order me pancakes with sausage and huge glass of chocolate milk. I got to pee." She quickly walked away.

"Is everything okay with Amy? Maybe I should go talk to her." Dottie started getting up.

"It might be better if you give her some space. It's just the pregnancy hormones." Brian was trying to keep the peace. Amy was in a foul mood, no reason to make everyone else upset.

"And you want to be pregnant?" Nick asked Dottie. He didn't think he would enjoy the mood swings.  She gave him a playful shove.

"Shut up. It's worth it in the end. How was your night of seduction?" Dottie asked Brian as the waitress walked up. They quickly placed their order.

"Well, let's just say we never got that far."  He said quickly since he saw Amy walking back to the table.

"Did you order my food?" Amy asked as she sat down.

"Yes. So what is everyone doing today? I know we have sound check, but we still have some time to kill before that."

"I have stuff to catch up on. So I will busy most of the day." Dottie said as she checked messages on her phone. We really kept her busy.

"I'm going to get started on planning the wedding. This is going to be fun." Nick gave a devilish smile. Dottie swatted him and then gave him a kiss.

"If you need any help Nick, let me know." Amy was over her crankiness and decided to be nice to Nick.

"Thanks." He said as their food was put in front of them.

They all got quiet and started to eat. Apparently everyone was hungry. Amy inhaled her food. "Bri baby, can I have a bite of your eggs?" She batted her eyes at him.

He took a forkful of eggs and placed them in Amy's mouth. She looked at him and smiled. "Those were delicious." She pressed her mouth to his and gave him long slow kiss. Dottie and Nick just stared in amazement at their friends. They were all over each other.

"I think we're going to head back to our room." Brian took a twenty out of his wallet and tossed it on the table. We'll see you later."

He took Amy by the hand and pulled her toward the doors. Both of them needed each other right now.

"Well we know what they're going to do." Nick chuckled.

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea." Dottie kissed Nick. "We could go work on that baby for a little bit, and then do our work."

Nick placed some cash on the table before he and Dottie left. He was sure by the end of this tour Dottie would be pregnant. He was so excited about the way things were turning out. He was happy he had found love with Dottie.

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE let us know! :)