- Text Size +

 

Chapter 62

Everyone was swimming and having a great time.  Amy noticed that Nick and Dottie still hadn't come back to the pool. She swam over to Brian who was chatting with Kevin. Quietly she snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Hey baby." Brian smiled when he felt Amy behind him. She moved beside him and he wrapped his arms around his fiancé. He was filled with joy knowing Amy was going to be his wife.

"You two look extremely happy. Brian looks like he's ready to burst with giddiness. What's up with you two?" Kevin smiled at the pair. He was glad Brian found a woman like Amy to love.

"We're just in love." Amy giggled.

"Well, I'm going to talk to Howie. Enjoy your time together, you lovebirds." With that Kevin swam away.

"I love my cuz, but I'm so glad he left." Brian's face moved toward Amy's.

"You're so mean Bri, but I have to agree with you." She licked her lips as Brian pushed her back into the wall of the pool.

"Where's your tiny barely there bikini?" His finger grazed her shoulder causing her to get turned on.

She looked down at her modest tankini and then looked at Brian. "Well, I don't think I'd look so hot with my belly sticking out. This covers it up."

"Amy, baby. I love that you have a belly. Nothing pleases me more than you showing it off. I want everyone to know my fiancé is having my baby." His hands moved under her top. He rubbed her skin.

"Oh, Brian. That feels so good."

Brian crushed his mouth to hers. They kiss and touch forgetting there were other people around. He wanted her so bad. Amy wrapped a leg around his waist. He moved his hands toward her breasts.

Kevin glanced their way and noticed what was going on. He swam over and splashed them with water. Brian jumped away, while Amy started laughing.

"The water was heating up from the two of you." Kevin smirked at them, until he saw a flash on Amy's finger. He grabbed her hand. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes!" Amy beamed.

"That is wonderful. I'm happy for the both of you." Kevin grabbed onto Amy and Brian and gave them a hug.

"Thanks, Kev. We're excited about it." Brian beamed. It was one of the best moments of his life. "Just keep it quiet for tonight. We don't want put the focus on us. It's Nick and Dottie's moment."

"They are lucky to have you two as their best friends. You guys rock. I think I'm going to tell Nick and Dottie goodnight. It's getting late." Kevin excused himself.

Kevin walked over to Carter's who had just came back to the party. Dottie was setting her towel on chair while Nick waited for her with a big grin on his face.

"Hey man! I just wanted to congratulate the two of you. It was a beautiful wedding. Thanks for letting me be a part of it."

"It wouldn't have been the same without you man. I'm glad you could make it and walk Dottie down the aisle." Nick gave Kevin a hug.

"It was an honor. You've got a beautiful and intelligent wife." Then he addressed Dottie. "If my little brother ever gives you any trouble, call me. I'll be more than willing to kick his ass for you."

Dottie reaches up and gives Kevin a kiss on the check. "Thank you Kevin, for everything."

 He pulls her close for a hug and whispers in her ear. "Amy and Brian are engaged. She said yes and is wearing a beautiful ring. I thought you should know. They are keeping in on the down low."

"I'm thrilled for them. I'm glad she said yes. No wonder they were practically fucking by the pool earlier." She giggled in Kevin's ear.

When they broke apart, Nick just stared at them. "Trying to steal my lady, Kev." He teased.

"If I wasn't happily married, you'd have to fight me for Dottie. I'm sure she'll fill you in. Good night." He walked away.

"What was that all about?" Nick questioned as Dottie took off her cover up. He looked at her body and smiled.

"Amy finally agreed to marry Brian." Dottie whispered in his ear. "Kevin and I had a little talk with her. I'm glad she changed her mind."

"They deserve to be happy. I can already say I love be married to you." Nick looked around the pool area and noticed a secluded spot. As much as he loved his friend, all he cared about at the moment was his wife.

"Oh, Nick! I love you and your cheesy comments." Dottie joked.

"I wasn't being cheesy, but I'll let that comment slide since it's our wedding." He took her hand and walked over the secluded area hidden by some tree branches.

"What are we doing over here? Aren't we supposed to be entertaining our guests?"

Nick slowly pushed her down onto the chaise lounge and straddled her body. "None of them are paying any attention to us. Plus, AJ doesn't need to see you in your hot teeny weeny bikini."

"I wore it for you, not AJ." Dottie smiled knowing that her bikini was making Nick horny. It was a dark green strapless bandeau top and barely there bottom.

"I'd rather see it in a pile on the floor." He said huskily.

Their faces met in a flaming hot kiss. Nick's tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues danced together in perfect time. Dottie placed her hands on Nick's ass, which made him grind against her. He was rock hard. Even though they had sex about twenty minutes ago, both of them were ready for another round.

Nick's fingers slid down to her chest. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it.  He cupped her breasts as he licked and sucked on her collar bone. She moaned and squirmed beneath him. Nick found the clasp of her top and undid it. He pulled it off and flung it as far as he could.

"Nick, I need your mouth on my body." Dottie whimpered. Nick did as she said. His mouth moved to her breasts. He licked, sucked, and teased her taut buds. She held on tightly to his back as she placed a leg around his hip. They were lost in each other and the world around them was forgotten.

AJ happened to look up when he saw something fly through the air. When he realized it was a piece of clothing, he knew someone was getting lucky.  Slowly AJ looked around. Everyone was accounted for except for the newlyweds. Knowing Nick, he knew that it was a sure bet that Nick was getting lucky.

He got out of the pool and made his way over to the clothing. He chuckled to himself. It was Dottie's top. AJ picked it up and made his way over to where the horny couple was hiding.

"Umm, Nick did Dottie lose part of her TEENY WEENY BIKINI?" AJ sang while trying not to laugh.

"Go away." Nick yelled.

"But Dottie promised I could see her in that bikini." AJ pouted. He knew he was pissing off Nick, but it was so much fun.

"Well, you just saw part of it. You don't need to see the rest."  Nick said through gritted teeth.  He wished AJ would leave them alone. He was ruining the mood.

"AJ, if you can throw my top to me, I promise I'll show you my teeny bikini." Dottie called out.  As much as she wanted Nick at the moment, they probably should go and spend some time with their friends.

AJ tossed the top to her and left. Nick sat up and tried to compose himself. He couldn't go out there until his hard-on disappeared. "Well that moment was ruined."

"Oh, Nick. We will have plenty of time to make love. I'd say the next fifty years or so."  Dottie said as she put her top back on.

"Do you think we will still have hot dirty sex when we're like eighty?"

"I surely hope so. Nothing like freaking out the great grandchildren." Dottie laughed. "Let's go so I can torture AJ. Then we can congratulate Amy and Brian."

Nick gave Dottie one more smoldering kiss before they made their way to the pool. They had noticed that almost everyone including AJ had left.   Brian and Amy were sitting next to the pool cuddling and talking softly.

"Where did everyone go?" Nick sat down and pulled Dottie onto his lap.

"I think your sexcapades make everyone horny." They all laughed at Brian's comment.

"Let me see the ring, Amy." Dottie demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Amy asked playing dumb.

"Kevin already told me the awesome news. I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Thanks."

"I'm finally glad she said yes. I was getting a complex." Brian drew Amy close to him.

"I was a spaz. Forgive me for my lapse in judgment. I had some smart people knock some sense into me." She placed a kiss on his cheek.

"So when's the big date?"

"When are you free, Nick, to help me plan?" Amy asked and everyone busted into laughter at the idea of Nick planning the wedding.

"I think he did a wonderful job." Dottie beamed. She was proud of her husband and what he did to make this the best day of her life. She would never forget this day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE let us know!! :)