- Text Size +

 

Chapter 24

After Brian's shower, Amy and Brian made their way to his bus. He pulled Amy toward the bedroom.  They both sat on the bed, neither one saying a word. Brian was lost in his thoughts about Glenna. Amy was thinking about the possibility of being pregnant.  

Amy decided to break the ice. "Penny for your thoughts."  She took Brian's hand in hers.

"I want to apologize for the way I acted today at the bus. It was uncalled for.  Afterwards it scared me that I was that sexual with you in public." Brian was shaking as he talked.

"Bri, I know that it wasn't you. I'm not mad at you. At first I was hurt, but I understand where it was coming from. Just remember I'm not Glenna." She wrapped her arms around his body. "I'm not here to use you. I don't care if you are penniless. Money doesn't matter to me. I love you, not your job or how rich you are. None of that matters."

"I know that. With all the shit going on, I sometimes forget where I'm at. It's like Glenna has this hold over me. Amy, I don't want to be this way.  The stress is eating at me, and I don't know how to stop it." His voice wavered. Brian was finally realizing the emotional impact of everything that had happened that past few years.

Brian got off the bed and bolted out of the room. He felt confined in the small room and needed some air. Amy sat there not knowing what to do. Did she give Brian space or did she chase after him? She really wasn't sure.  Amy started pacing while trying to figure out what to do.

She was getting mad. Actually she was getting pissed. If she saw Glenna face to face, Amy knew what she was going to do. She would smack her across her ugly face. It killed her knowing that one woman could do this to Brian.  All she wanted to do was get even with the bitch.

Amy found Brian standing outside the bus. He looked lost in thought. "Brian talk to me."

"I'm sorry I walked out on you. Everything feels like it's closing in on me. No matter what I do nothing seems to make it better."

Amy pulled him into her arms. She held him trying to show how much she loved him without words. Her heart was breaking for the man she loved. No one should have to go through this. Amy felt wetness on her and realized that Brian was crying. This caused her to start sobbing.

"A, baby please don't cry." Brian started wiping the tears from Amy's face.

"I feel as helpless you do. Like no matter what I do I'm no help. I'm just in the way and causing you more problems."  She backed away from him. Amy felt like the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy only made things harder. Brian didn't need anything extra on his plate.

"Amy Walker, listen to me. You are not causing me any problems. We're together, that makes us a team. I'm for you and you're for me. There is no other person I want by my side through all this crap."

"But the chance of an unwanted pregnancy doesn't lessen your stress. I feel like I'm just adding to the mess." Amy sat on the steps of the bus. She was feeling lightheaded and didn't want Brian to know.

"Sweetheart, it took the two us to make a baby. If you are pregnant, this baby is not unwanted." Amy looked at Brian "Sure we didn't plan on this, but our baby will be wanted."

"What will people think?" Amy questioned. She knew that people would get on Brian because of his deep faith and religion. Some of the fans would rip her to shreds over this, especially because they didn't even know Brian had a girlfriend.

"It's my personal life. I really don't care what people think.  My family and friends will be happy for me. The rest of the world can go fuck themselves." Brian kneeled in front of her. She started cracking up at Brian's last comment.

"My gosh Brian if people only knew about your trash mouth. You sounded like AJ for a moment."

"Where do you think I got it from? Amy, if you're pregnant I'm going to be the happiest man in the world." Brian placed a kiss on her cheek, then her nose, and finally placed one on her lips. "In fact, why don't we go and try for a baby."

Amy's eyes widen in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did Brian really want to have a baby with her? "Did you say what I thought you said?"

"Yes, let's have a baby." He smiled at her.

"Brian, we haven't even been together that long." She was trying to figure it all out. She was floored with Brian's suggestion.

"Sure we haven't been together, but we talked for six months.  I know you better than I knew Glenna. I am completely in love with you.  What other ways could we show how much we love each other?"

Amy was all about tradition. She saw herself getting married before having children. She thought about it for a moment. Did it really matter which happened first? Amy really wasn't sure. She needed more time to think about it.

"Bri, I'm flattered that you want to have a baby with me. Is it okay if I wait and see what happens at the doctor? We might not have to worry about this because I might already be pregnant."

"Amy, that's fine. I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay with being a father of your children. " He said tenderly. It melted Amy's heart that Brian wanted to have children with her. To her children were forever.  If things didn't work out you were still bonded for life because of kids.

"Brian, I love you. Make love to me."

He picked her up and carried her into the bus. When they got to the bedroom Brian set her on the bed. Then he locked the door. He didn't want any interruptions. When Brian turned around, Amy was sitting naked on the bed. Brian couldn't stop staring at her.

"I thought I would make it easier for you." Her eyes twinkled.

He stripped over his shirt and threw it at Amy. She caught it and tossed it on the floor. By the time he reached the bed he was in his naked glory. The need for each other was like none either had experienced.

Brian crawled up to her womanhood. With his knee he spread her legs apart. He could see her wetness and it turned him on. He was amazed that he did that Amy so quickly. His mouth went to her breasts. He licked her nipples slowly. She arched her back begging him to devour them. "Mmm, Brian, stop teasing me."

"Your wish is my command." Slowly he pinched her nipple causing her to moan in pleasure. His hands were gripping her hips as she attempted to gyrate against his cock.

"I need your mouth on me. I want you to taste my body." Amy pleaded.

Brian attacked her nipple with his tongue. It got hard instantly. He tugged on her nipple causing her to whimper. Once it was in his mouth he sucked generously tasting her warm flesh.

There was a knock at the door. "Just ignore it Brian. Whoever it is can wait." Amy barely got the words out. She was feeling so much desire she didn't care if the person on the other side of the door was listening.

The knocking continued with the person banging harder and harder. Brian and Amy knew the mood was ruined. Brian yelled, "What do you want?"

"We're getting ready to leave in about twenty minutes. So you better finish up what you're doing in there." Nick teased his best friend.

"Go away Nick. You've already ruined the mood." Amy hollered, but started to laugh.

Amy and Brian got dressed and met their friends in the front of the bus. Dottie and Nick were getting in a last minute cuddle. Dottie laughed at her friend when she saw her wearing a Kentucky Wildcats shirt.

"Nice shirt." Dottie teased.

"Shut up. It's warm and it smells like him." Amy defended herself.

"Ignore her Amy. D forgets to mention that she stole my pillow for the exact same reason." Nick tattled on his girlfriend.

"Thanks Nicky. I thought you loved me." Dottie pouted.

"I do. We'll let you say goodbye. The buses are pulling out in ten minutes." The couple stepped off the bus leaving Amy and Brian to say their goodbyes.

"I'll let you know about the doctor's appointment as soon as it's over."

"Thanks. I wish I could go with you. I love you so much." Brian scooped her in his arms.

"Me, too, but I understand. You'll be with me in spirit. I love you, Bri."

They moved in for one last kiss before Brian had to leave. Amy was really going to miss him for the next few days.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let us know!  :)