- Text Size +

 

Chapter 38

"Oh my god. I'm so happy for Nick and Dottie. They're getting married!" Amy said excitedly.

"That's awesome. I'm happy for them." Brian smiled at his girlfriend. He couldn't wait until he proposed to Amy. "I can't wait until it's us, baby."

"I love you, Brian. It will happen. I promise Brian. You have my heart." She gave him a slow stirring kiss that rocked both of them to core.

"I would marry you tomorrow if you'd let me." Brian barely got out due to his emotions taking over. Amy saw the love in his eyes. She had never had anyone love her like Brian. She was the luckiest woman in the world.

"Brian, I want to be your wife more than anything. I don't need a ring to tell me you love me. I know how much you love me. You show me every day." Her eyes glimmered with tears.

Brian's lips brushed Amy's as he pushed her back into the mattress. They continued kissing until they were breathless. Brian slowly entered Amy. Tonight was all about taking the time and feeling each other. Their moves were slow and sensual. Brian sucked on her neck as they moved as one.

"Mmm, Bri. I'm so close." Amy whimpered.

Brian continued to thrust into her slowly purposely making her whine. "Cum for me, baby. I want to feel you tighten against my cock."

Within a few minutes Amy started to climax with Brian following behind her. He wasn't done making love to her. He moved off of her and picked her up. Brian moved so that he was sitting on a chair and Amy was straddling his lap.

"Brian, damn I'm still horny for you. I can't get enough." She murmured with a raspy voice.

"Fuck me Amy. I need you to ride my cock." Brian started sucking on her nipples. His hand moved to her womanhood. He started playing with her hole.

"Bri, oh yeah." Amy arched her back. She was enjoying what he was doing to her.

He removed his finger from Amy and placed it in her mouth. She gently sucked the juices off his finger. Brian got hard instantly as she sucked on his finger. Amy noticed how hard he had gotten and slowly eased herself onto his cock. She started riding him slowly.

"Damn baby, I need you to go faster. I'm so hot for you." Brian begged.

"Anything for you Brian." She started rocking faster as Brian plunged deeper into her. His hand went to her breasts, where he squeezed and pinched her hard nipples.

"Fuck, Amy, you're so fucking tight. I'm ready to explode." Brian growled.

"Let go Brian. Let me feel how much you love me. Cum in me, handsome." As soon as she said it, Brian spilled his seed into her. He continued to plunge into Amy until she had an amazing orgasm.

"Brian, wow.  I don't think any other word describe what I'm feeling." Amy smiled at him.

"It gets better each time we're together. I can't get enough of you." He placed light kisses on her collar bone. Slowly he moved up to her neck and sucked the sensitive skin behind her ear. She knew he was going to leave his mark on her.

Amy let out a big yawn and Brian stopped what he was doing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yawn in your face. All of a sudden I'm tired." She smiled sheepishly at him.

"It's okay sweetheart. Let's get into bed and cuddle." Brian pulled out of her. They walked to the bed together.

"I can't believe its nine o'clock and I'm ready for bed." She giggled.

"It's the pregnancy baby." He pulled the sheet over their bodies and he wrapped his arms around Amy. "I can't wait to see the baby grow inside you."

"Are you still going to love me when I'm fat and can't see my feet?"

"I will love you even more then. I'll be the one tying your shoes and anything else you need." He placed a gentle kiss on Amy's cheek.

"No wonder I love you." She turned her body so she was facing him. "Will you run to Wal-Mart to buy Doritos and peanut butter if I have a craving for it at three in the morning?"

"You know I'd do anything for you."

"Anything you want me to. Your love as far as I can see, Is all I'm ever gonna need. There's one thing for sure I know it's true. Baby, I'd go anywhere for you." Amy sang. She started laughing when she was finished.

"You know I love that song. What group sings it?" Brian played dumb.

"It's from some cheesy vocal harmony group from like the nineties." Amy giggled.

"I heard they had this really hot guy in the group." Brian's blue eyes twinkled with mischief.

Amy loved the Brian was a goof ball. She had fun being silly with him. "Yeah, there was this Latin Lover guy in the group. He had dark eyes and a body to die for. I think his name was Howard."

"You know I meant that guy Brian Littrell. I think I may need to punish you." He started tickling Amy. He bent down and gave her a slow kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Their tongues danced a slow dance. When they grew exhausted, Brian backed off.

"If that is my punishment, I plan to be bad all the time." Amy chuckled.

"I give you my full permission to be bad." Brian played with Amy's hair. "Tomorrow I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" She looked at him unsurely.

"I promise it's nothing bad."

"Aren't you going to give me a hint? I don't like surprises." Amy hoped that Brian would tell her what it was.

"Well, we are going to have some visitors for the day." Brian told her.

"Who?" She wondered who Brian would have visiting as a surprise.

"My parents. They really want to meet you."

"Oh, now I'm going to be so nervous. I'm glad you told me." Amy started to panic on the inside. She didn't want Brian to see how shaky she was feeling about it.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. They are going to love you. My mom already does from the few times you've talked on the phone."

"I hope so.  Your mom is awesome. I can't wait to meet her and your dad." Amy paused for a moment. "Are we going to tell them about the baby?"

"Do you want to? I think they will be very excited about having another grandchild. It will just make them love you more." Brian beamed. He was excited about becoming a father. Years from now he pictured him and Amy with a big family.

"I hope so." Amy started yawning.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed. I love you Amy Walker the future Mrs. Littrell."

"I love you, my future husband."

"Good night. Sleep sweet." Brian held Amy close to him. Everything was perfect in their world.

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE let us know! :)