- Text Size +

 

Amy and Brian start walking back to the hotel, hand in hand. Brian stops by his bus and checks to see if anyone is around. Without warning he backs Amy against the bus. His mouth is on hers in mere seconds. Brian's kisses are rough and hard. Amy isn't used to Brian being so forceful. It frightens her, yet turns her on at the same time. She lets him take the lead, while she enjoys it.
 
Brian doesn't care that he's out in public. He needs to be with Amy. His one hand moves to her breast and the other to her womanhood. Amy is turned on, but realizes that anyone could be watching. There's no way she wants Brian to be put in the limelight for that.  She shoves him off.
 
"What?" Brian looks at her. He is shocked that she stopped him.
 
"Bri, we're in public. Somebody is going to see us."
 
"But I need you now." He demanded. Brian needed a release. He needed to be inside Amy.
 
Any checks her watch. "Let's go on your bus. We have about twenty minutes before we leave for sound check."
 
"Fuck that's not enough time for what I want to do to you." He groans and backs away. Brian is clearly frustrated. Amy is unsure about the change in his personality. She's never seen this side of him.
 
"Sweetheart are you okay?" She rubs his face tenderly.
 
"Yes I'm fine. I just want to fuck my girlfriend. Is there something wrong with that?" He growls at Amy. Brian just wanted to forget about everything that was happening in his screwed up life.

 

"No, but..." Amy pauses try to find the right words. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings. With Brian already in a bad mood, she doesn't want to piss him off more.
 
"But nothing. If you're not in the mood just say so." He moved away from Amy. "I have to get ready for sound check." He heads for the hotel.

Amy stands there in shock. She's not sure what she should do. Her problem is solved when she sees Dottie and Nick walk towards her.

 

"Hey Amy." Dottie looks at her best friend noticing she's upset.
 
"Is everything okay?" Nick noticed the worry on Amy's face. She shakes her head. If she talks, Amy will cry.
 
Nick knows something is up and that it has to do with Brian. With Brian dealing with the Glenna situation, things were not going to be the same. She had messed with Brian more than anyone realized. This could make or break Amy and Brian's relationship.
 
"Dottie, can you go get my bag from the room? I need to talk to A about something."
 
"Sure. Is everything okay?" She squeezed his hand.
 
"Yeah, I just need to talk to her about Brian." He whispered in her ear. Dottie walked towards the hotel.
 
"Nick I don't want to talk." Amy announced.
 
"Good because I just want you to listen. Glenna put Brian through hell. It changed him. There's going to be times he won't be the Brian you know and love."
 
"I just saw that. He wanted have sex right here where everyone could see. Then he got pissed off because I said no." Amy leaned against the bus so she didn't pass out. She was feeling extremely queasy.
 
"Shit A, I'm sorry. This is because of that no good bitch." Nick was feeling sorry for his best friend. There was no way he would let his friend go back to the way he was with Glenna. It wasn't fair to Brian or Amy.
 
"Nick tell me what happened." Amy squeaked out the words.
 
Nick leaned against the bus. "Glenna would be all over Rok in public. She would practically fuck him public. As soon as no one was around; she would stop and tell him that he could never satisfy her. Glenna would leave him before he got his release. "
 
"Nick what am I going to do? I feel like I'm going to be more of a hindrance than a help." Amy was feeling lost and confused.
 
"Just show him you love him and don't take his bullshit. Stand your ground with him. I'm going to talk with him."
 
Amy gave Nick a hug. She was grateful for his help with Brian. She loved Brian more than life itself. Amy was worried that they wouldn't make it through this.
 
"I'm going to talk to Brian on the way to the venue. You and Dottie ride with Jenn and Justin." Nick left to catch up with Brian.
 
Amy found Dottie waiting in the lobby. "Where's Nick?"
 
"He's riding with Brian and wants to have a chat with him." Amy explained.
 
"Does this have anything to do with what happened with you and Brian at the buses?" Dottie was worried about her best friend. Amy was dealing with a lot at the moment. She was going to be there for her best friend just like Amy was for her.
 
"Yes D it does, but I don't want to talk about it. Did you make plans to go to Florida?"
 
"I'm going to call the airline during sound check and see if I can leave early in the morning. I think the sooner I talk to Jake the sooner we can get this over with. I don't want Brian to go through this longer than he has to."

 

Amy gives Dottie a hug. She couldn't ask for a better best friend. "Thank you for everything. I don't think I could do this without you."

 

"A, look at everything you've done for me. I don't think I would be here if it weren't for you. It's my turn to give back."

 

"I appreciate it more than you know. Brian's mood is sour. There are times I feel so helpless and think I'm not what he needs in his life." Amy admitted honestly. She was questioning everything about their relationship. She loved Brian with every fiber in her body and wanted to spend her life with him. Things were happening fast and it made her feel out of control.

 

"I know it's tough and for a while it's not going to get any easier. There will be times when you'll think it can't get any worse. That's when you show Brian how much he means to you." Dottie hugged her friend. "Brian loves you. Please don't worry that he doesn't. You will get through this."

 

"Dottie, can you book me on the same flight to Florida?" Amy asked quietly.

 

"A, you can't leave Brian." Dottie was somewhat nervous about going alone, but Brian needed Amy.

 

"And you can't go to Florida alone. I want to be there to support you. I think Nick would feel better if someone went with you." 

 

Dottie was glad that Amy wanted to go along with her. She was nervous about meeting with Jake. "What about Brian? He needs you here. I don't want him getting angry with you."

 

"Dottie, you've been my best friend forever. Brian may get mad, but he'll just have to get over it. If he doesn't understand than maybe he's not the guy for me. We are going to Florida to help him." Amy leaned back on the couch.

 

"Fine, I will get us both a flight." Dottie picked up her planner and wrote a note.

 

"Dottie does your gynecologist take emergency appointments?" Amy asked not looking at Dottie.

 

"I think so. I'll give you the number when we get to the venue. Is everything okay?"

 

"I think so, but with the whole condom issue I want to get on birth control." Amy said as she played with her phone.

 

"Do you think you could be pregnant?" Dottie inquired after seeing her friend's face.

 

"Yes. No. Maybe. I'm not really sure."

 

"Oh Amy. What does your gut say?" Dottie didn't know how to feel about it. She knew Amy would be a wonderful mom, but knew it wasn't the greatest time for it to happen.

 

"Dottie, I haven't missed my period yet or had any pregnancy symptoms. Something in my gut tells me I'm pregnant." Amy could feel the moisture forming in her eyes.
 
"How do you feel about that?" Dottie could see that Amy was struggling to hold it all together.
 
"Nervous. Scared. I've always wanted to be a mom. I'm just worried that Brian won't be happy about it. Plus all this crap we're dealing with doesn't help."
 
"What's meant to be is meant to be. Everything will work out." Amy hoped Dottie was right. She wanted everything to work out in her life.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let us know! :)