- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Thank you so much for all the reviews! I love hearing what you think of my version of Brian. Next update will be Tuesday. Enjoy!


By now I'm guessing that you're starting to hate me because I'm not the man I claim to be. I believe in God but I also believe that you should live life to the fullest. Being with LeighAnne taught me that I shouldn't waste another minute drowning in my sorrows. I did for awhile but I think everybody does after a nasty breakup or in our case, divorce. I pretty much gave her everything she wanted just so I didn't have to see her and you say so what happened to the kid? What kid? We never had children. You must be confusing us with Howie and Leigh. They have two of the most well mannered kids I've ever been around. You ask if I ever want to have them? One day but until Misty outgrows me(you know she will. She's young), I'm going to enjoy every bit of what I've got.


You ask exactly what I've got if I don't have love. Who says Misty doesn't love me? You say she only loves me for how I get her off. Could be true but it's really none of your business what goes on behind closed doors unless I tell you. Just because she took her clothes off for strangers at one point(remember I was one of those men once too) doesn't mean there's nothing else in life she isn't interested in. I've watched her. I know she likes to write. I know she likes to play those games like Farmville and Castleworld on Facebook. She's an amazing cook when she does make dinner for us. One of her favorite TV shows is Blue Bloods. She could fool me all she wants but I know why she watches it. She told me once she had a thing for hot TV detectives. I'm guessing Danny Reagan falls into that category. Don't you dare tell her but I watch it for the same reason as she does with the exception being his sister on the show, Erin. We both get what we want out of it.

So there you go. Sex isn't the only thing we have going for us but it's one of the best. As you can see we've done some pretty strange shit over the last couple of years but all because we wanted to not because either of us felt obligated to try something new for the sake of our partner. Still there are some things I would never ask her to do. And this is one thing she definitely wouldn't understand. She'd gone shopping with Rochelle that afternoon leaving me alone and AJ spent it.......well, I won't tell you that either because it would break Ro's heart. Yeah, he finally found him a woman that loosened him up. He wasn't worshiping his bible after every show I can tell you that and it wasn't Rochelle he was always worshiping. As for Nick, he and his new little darling Mara were getting pretty cozy and I think that afternoon he spent with us was starting to show with his affection for her. He wasn't afraid to display it for the world to see(or not to see) depending on where they were. Then there was Howie. For having been donned the Latin lover, it sure seemed Leigh wasn't getting what she wanted(other than a family) out their relationship. You keep asking how I know all this? I'd share but then as fans, you'd probably tell my girlfriend what a sicko I am and I like my sweet little piece of ass right where she is. I'm not ready to give her up. I love you guys but I know you'll find out someday with the likes of twitter and facebook at your disposal so I'm not even gonna bother.

I was looking at my laptop when I felt her presence in the room. My eyes rose and barely met hers as she was wearing close to nothing.

“Into the internet porn again?”She commented.

“Something like that.” I guess it was pretty evident though because I was just relaxing in my boxers that afternoon before soundcheck.

She closed the lid and pulled the computer away from me; setting it on the floor. Climbing over me, she suggested.”How 'bout I be your laptop for the next fifteen, twenty minutes?” Undoing the front closure on her bra and dropping it off her shoulders. She knew my weaknesses all too well. She was presenting them right at face level.

“I think that could be arranged,” I returned and latched onto one of her nipples Really, she has the greatest fucking tits I've every laid eyes on. Leigh Anne's were store bought but these were nature made and very plush as my hand surfaced on the other. My tongue swirled around the rosy tip before I gently tugged on it. We weren't always rough. Okay so maybe we were. I bit down on it and she screamed. I wanted the world to know how much pleasure she was getting from me. I alleviated the pain as my tongue circled it yet again. Seriously , I could get lost in her cleavage and not come for air until it was absolutely vital to my health.

She wriggled on my lap and she wasn't giving up. She moaned as she gyrated her hips. Looking into my eyes.”I need your cock right now baby.”

“Do you?”I teased her with a small thrust from underneath her.

“You know I'll leave if you don't let me have it right now,”she pouted.

Fuck! I hated that she could do that but I couldn't deny that I wanted to have that tight little pussy of hers wrapped around me. She rose up on her knees and pushed her panties aside as I shifted out of my shorts just enough for her to ease onto me. Oh yeah. That's the stuff. She leaned over and kissed me roughly before her hips started moving

She grabbed onto my shoulders as she leaned back; the motion of her hips never faltering. I don't think she'd ever been on top an entire session of ours. She was really working her body as our eyes connected and there it was. We had our first quickie. She was gone before I was so I rolled her over onto her back and pounded into her relentessly until I came and she joined me yet again. She had yet to reach her sexual peak but at the rate she was going, she'd be there before she was supposed to. As for me, I know us guys are supposed to reach ours at seventeen but she made me feel that young. At my age you would think Viagra would have to start becoming an option for me to get it up but most men aren't as lucky as I am. Howie on the other hand.......none of my business right? And yet I know.