- Text Size +

 

“The razor caressed my flesh

And my arms turned red, I feel a vast desire

Years of pain are flowing down my arms.”

-“What are you saying???”

-“Describing my pains….

-“pains for?”

-“50 dark chocolates over and no tickets…

-“Oh! You’re never gonna get that boy! It’s all about luck!  And you also know how your luck is Mr. unlucky?”

-“Stop calling me that you bitch!” He threw a pillow on her and it hit her head.

-“That’s not right Abid!”

-“Don’t take my name! It’s Triple A!”

-“In your dreams!”

-“Dreams will come true…”

-“Never!”

-“Whatever! Now give me the remote!”

-“Here it is!”

Erika went to the balcony and Mr. Triple A was watching TV and his fav channel. He was actually waiting for the Drecky Dark chocolate advertisement. He wanted to know when the last draw is. Finally the ad came but it disappointed him so much because the last draw was tomorrow. And tomorrow it would result which two guys are going to meet his favorite band, his everything, his passion, his dreams CHILDREN OF BODOM! Per One ticket two guys. 4 guys had won this and had already met them but tomorrow was the last chance and after it that was over… he didn’t know actually what to do.. He thought of breaking the remote first but then he thought again that he’s in Erika’s home right now and he can’t do whatever he wants. She will kill him... So he just shouted in anger and Erika rushed back to her bedroom.. : What’s wrong?”

-“The last draw is tomorrow!”

-“My goodness! You wasted so many moneys!”

-“What am I to do?”

-“I told you not to do this!”

-“I’ll pray to God all night today and I hope tomorrow I will win it... Good bye... Erika!”

-“Good bye friend!”

 

Next day….

Erika was sitting in her swings reading a book. Her phone rang up..

-“Hello!” it was Abid.

But she heard nothing. Just a lot of sounds of people. .. And then she heard someone crying it was none other than her best friend. “HEY! WHAT’s wrong?

-“I couldn’t win it! I lost it Erika I lost it……

-“Please stop crying! Don’t cry like that... I told you not to do it. Why did you do it? Hmm? Now see? How you are getting hurt? Come back to my home!”

-“Okay I’m coming! But I can’t stop my tears Erika! I will never get a chance to meet them! I don’t wanna live this fucking life”

Erika hung up the phone and kept waiting for her friend. She had to console him... He is broken. She knows how much he loves them! And she also knows that it was his last chance. She was afraid if he suicide or broke his hand or cuts himself in anger. She kept calling him but he wasn’t answering the phone. She was more afraid! She was in fear!

Suddenly she heard the calling bell. She ran to it. Opened the door. And she couldn’t believe what just happened. Abid entered to her home shouting in happiness and lied in her sofa screaming “YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! He was jumping on it.

-“What happened? Are you okay?”

She was afraid if he had gone mad for his sorrows. She sat by him and shook him, “Hey! Come on! Talk to me! Are you okay?”

-“I’m okay Erika! I’m super okay!”

-“What happened?”

He slid his hand inside his pocket and brought out a card. And turned it over to her. She couldn’t believe what she just saw… She screamed out in shocks. “AAAAA!!!!!!!”

It was the drecky chocolate’s lucky card with children of Bodom’s name! And this ticket will take them to the band!

-“How did you get that? You said you didn’t win it! You joked with me?”

-“no!!!” “I didn’t joke with you! I’ll tell you but first promise you won’t tell anyone?”

-“I won’t! Now tell me!

-“me and another boy went to the same shop and we both bought two chocolates together. And when he opened his one he screamed out! He had got the ticket. But I was looking at him being so much depressed! He wanted to celebrate it so he threw out a party in that shop... He also ordered me some things. I also celebrated it with him. I acted like I just bought the chocolate for eating it! And I had no interest on COB! Then while going along with him I stole the ticket from his pocket and slowly walked out from the shop and straightly called the drecky company... They are coming to take us tomorrow Erika!!!!”

-“I can’t believe you stole it! I’m not gonna go with you thief!”

-“I’m sorry but when it comes to COB I can do anything you know! Please don’t say you won’t come!”

-“By the way the plan was superb anyway!”

-“It’s possible only by triple A!”

-“So when are we going?”

-“The concert is tomorrow. So tomorrow morning come to my home. Then the people will take us to the concert and then we will meet them!

-“Okay then is ready! I will come at 10 am! Bye for now! I gotta choose my dress what to wear! And fix my hair and oh yeah hair styles….. a lot to finish! Bye bye!”

-“you and your girly things! Why do you need these?!”

-“you won’t get it! Huh! By the way just choose me a color… black or pink?”

-“Black!”

-“Oh thanks… now bye!”

-“yeah goodnight!

 


Knock Knock!!!

-“Yeah Come in Erika!”

-“Are you ready?”

-“No! I’ve not packed my bag!”

-“What nonsense! They’re coming in half an hour and you haven’t packed your bag yet?? Why?”

-“I wasted all the times thinking about what would I do when I would meet Alexi! I practiced how I would talk to him.”

-“Stupid boy! Where’s your bag?”

-“In the closet!”

Erika started for going to it but he stopped her. “Wait!”

-“What’s wrong?”

-“Let me practice one more time please Erika! Stand in front of me and suppose you are Alexi I’m talking to him.”

-“Crazy!”

-“Ok... Start! Umm... 1... 2... 3….

“HI! Mr. Alexi! Finally I got a chance to meet you my dream guy! I can’t believe you’re right standing in front of me! Since you started the band I’m a big fan of yours! I just wanna live my whole life in your feet... make me your slave” Then he bent down to Erika!

-“Are you crazy? Seems like you are going to propose him!!”

-“Does it seem like it? Okay then the other line!”

-“No! You don’t have time boy!”

-“please please please just one more!” he begged.

-“Okay!” Erika really seemed so bored with it!

He stood up and cleared his throat, “ahem! Ahem! Hi Mr. Alexi! I don’t know what to say… for me you are the greatest guitarist in the world... You are the God of Metal, You are the master of every guitarist.. I’m so proud and lucky to stand in front of you!

Erika sighed then said, “Do you think he will like you? He hears these lines almost every day from his fans!!”

- “Then you teach me?”

-“Okay! Now you are Alexi!”

-“hmm ready!”

-“Hey ya Master Alexi! I’m Abid!” Erika gave her hand and Abid as Alexi shook it.

-“It’s a dream come true man that I’m standing right front of Alexi Laiho! I think if I die right now at this moment I won’t have any problem with that maybe because the main purpose of my life is fulfilled! But there’s a lot to do with you Master! I wanna learn things from you and want to perform in front of you for once! There are a lot of dreams lying in my heart which can be true by the help of you! Will you give me a chance master?”

-“Okay Abid! First stop calling me master! Make me your friend! So I guess then we can be more close and do things together right?” he joked with her,

-“yeah I guess my friend!” She also joked and then they both laughed out!

-“yeah now help me to pack my things Erika!”

-“Coming but I’m sure you’ll forget these lines and will say stupid things!”

-“no! These lines are wonderful! I will keep those in my mind!”

Finally they were in the bus with the people of Drecky Dark Company to go to the concert right beside Lake Bodom.  Excitements were in their body not only in their heart. They were trembling! Finally their bus reached there! And they came out of the bus. And took their VIP seats in the concert! “I’ve never been so close to the stage... have you?” Erika asked.

-“No!!! It’s the first time!”

Finally the men came to the stage. It’s the 3rd time they are watching Children of Bodom’s concert! But this concert had been the greatest of all! They were enjoying it so much! And they didn’t want it to be stopped. The music the beats the tunes the screams everything was just superb!!!!!

The concert ended up at 6 pm! And then the people of Drecky Company came to them and told them that they should go to the dressing room. But they had to wash up. So he went to the washroom first. And Erika was waiting for him to come.  She was walking right beside the dressing room with two guys of the company! She was loitering. And kept walking but he was doing late. She knew he might be practicing the conversation in the washroom! So she said in anger! “What am I to do with this stupid child!” saying this she turned over and bumped to Henkka. “Excuse me?” he said being a bit surprised.

-“oh! I’m sorry! Actually I was...

-“So are you from the lucky winners?”

-“yeah I’m! Hello! Myself Erika!”

-“Nice name! Surprised to see a girl! All the lucky winners had come here were males.”

-“Oh really? Then I must be very lucky!”

-“yeah I guess! What’re you doing here? Come inside!”

-“Actually I’m waiting for my friend! He’s in the washroom!”

-“I thought he might be a girl too!”

-“as my friend? Haha! Funny!”

Then Abid came out there. When he saw Henkka he said to Erika… “Already started conversations?”

-“Yep! You’ve been late!”She said.

-“Sorry! Anyway I’m Abid!”

-“Hello! Come inside!” Henkka said.

Then they went inside of the room. It was so big and full of instruments and posters. For Erika it was a bit messy but Abid loved it. All the members looked at them as they entered the room. But the fact is Alexi wasn’t there. They went to them. Shook hands, sat down and started conversation. But it seemed like they liked Erika more than Abid. She was talking like she knew them from long time ago. And he was quiet. They talked about their lives, their shows, some incidents and so many funny things… but all were missing Alexi there... Abid couldn’t wait anymore he asked, “Where is Mr. Alexi?”

-“Must be fucking drunk!” Roope joked.

-“really?” Erika asked surprised!”

-“No...t a..ctually!” the door opened and Alexi entered the room. All were so surprised to see him because he was highly drunk with a bottle in his hand and guitar on his back! With messed up make ups, spoiled liners!”

Raatikainen slapped his forehead and said, “This is the fourth time Alexi! You’re drunk front of fans! They came to meet you and you?”

“Huh?” Alexi said like he didn’t understand anything. He was about to fall down while Abid ran to him and helped him to sit down.

-“Who’s this guy?” Alexi asked.

-“the last lucky winner!” Henkka said.

-“Oh Hi!!!!” Alexi moved his hand front of Abid. He had drunky eyes and gave him a smile. “Hello!” he said.

-“And who’s she?”

-“I’m Erika! A friend of Abid!”

-“Oh! Hello,

-“hi!”

-“Now you must go to your bedroom... Stop humiliating us!” Roope said in anger and took him out of the dressing room.

-“Never mind please!” Henkka said to Abid and Erika.

-“it’s okay man! We know him!” Abid said,

-“I guess you should meet him tomorrow!”

-“yeah I’ll wait for tomorrow!”

-“never thought things like these may happen! He doesn’t understand! Music is his life that he forgot everything else…!”

-“its okay Mr.Henkka! Don’t say that! We didn’t mind! Even watching him for so long has been our good lucks, isn’t it Abid?

-“Yeah yeah it is!”

-“Now stop adding that Mr. to my name Erika! Call me just Henkka!”

-“That’s my pleasure!”

-“I think we should go now!” Abid said.

-“Yeah you go, I’m coming!” Erika said to him. Abid went away.

-“Let’s go out for a walk if you don’t mind?” Henkka asked Erika!

-“Why not? Let’s go! It’s not too late!”

Erika and Henkka went out for a walk together… they were walking through the empty wet street, full of fogs and very quiet! He said, “So you’re just a friend of the lucky winner who’s a diehard COB fan!”

-“No! I love you guys also! And my favorite genre is death metal, thrash metal! Some of your songs are my all time favorite! Even I’ve a dream to open a lady band…”

-“Death metal?”

-“Well no! Just alternative rock! We’re not that powerful!”

-“Nothing is impossible young lady! How old are you?”

-“22!”

-“Then I should call you little lady!”

-“Huh? Joking right?” she laughed! He then laughed again.

-“so what do you do?”

-“I’m studying journalism and want to work for some international channels!”

Conversation was getting hotter while Abid called Erika and she was very bothered hearing his ringtone. She received it and whispered, “What?”

-“Where are you? The room service has put the key of your room in my place. I’m about to sleep down. Come here and get it soon before I fell asleep.”

-“shut it up stupid! I’m enjoying my moments with a child of bodom. Okay?  Don’t disturb me again!”

She cut the phone.

-“Who was it?”He asked.

-“That stupid. My room key is in his room. He will sleep now so he called me to take that.”

-“Then we should go!”

-“No! I’m enjoying the walk hottie!”

He laughed out. And she laughed too! They had very good conversations and it took about an hour! Then they came back to their places!

 

Next morning……

The band members and the lucky winners were sitting in the balcony of a motel and having their coffee. Henkka came out and said, “Good morning guys!”

-“Hey morning!” Erika replied smiling.

-“Nice day! I love cloudy sky!” Saying this Henkka sat beside Erika! Though the space was short and uncomfortable. Erika looked at Abid so that he can see this. It had been like Henkka likes Erika! She poured coffee from the coffeepot in a mug. And gave that to Henkka! He took it and smiled.

All were a bit quiet before Alexi had entered the room. He entered the room and waved his hand. “Hey guys! Morning!”

Erika and Abid stood up. This man was totally different from the man who had come yesterday. Erika was surprised actually because they never saw him so simply like this. The man is perfectly handsome! Actually this time Erika was amazed to see this guy.

-“Please take your seats guys! I’m very ashamed about what I did last night!”

-“No Mr. Alexi it’s all okay! We didn’t mind at all!” Abid replied nervously!”

-“So what’s your name?”

-“I’m Abid! The lucky winner!”

-“Myself Erika! I’m his friend!”

-“Nice to meet you guys!”

-“Sir! I’m not only a fan of yours but also a follower! The techniques you do I’m a fan of your everything man! Even I’ve a dream to reach to the stage of yours. I wasted all my student life playing guitar and thinking about bands. Now I’m 23 but still my talents are not up yet! If you…

Erika slapped her forehead as Abid was saying the wrong lines.

-“What?” Henkka asked surprised.

-“no... Nothing.. Just having headache.

-“Oh then you must take some rest.”

-“No no I’m okay!”

Alexi looked at Henkka, “Henkka! Surprising! You are drinking coffee?”

-“Yeah! Cause it’s specially made by this sweet girl and the coffee is really good!”

-“Then I should try it too!”

-“Why not sir? Here’s one!”

-“Why lying Henkka? You don’t have to please her anyway! Only I know how bitter her coffee tastes!” Abid chuckled.

-“Would you stop lying and stop your nonsense please?” Erika said rolling her eyes.

-“No Abid it really tastes good! Even better than my vodka!” Alexi said laughing.

-“Then you must stop drinking and try these healthy things.” Erika said.

Alexi looked at her with surprised eyes! And all of them stared at her like she said something unfair. Abid pinched in her hand and whispered, “Are you mad? Say you were joking!”

The moment had been really awkward so Erika said nervously, “Hey! I was just joking guys!”

-“I thought you were serious! But it’s not something to worry about if you were serious. That’s true what you said.” Alexi said to calm her down.

-“and truth always hurts.” Roope said chuckling.

-“Speechless about the coffee really!” janne said after putting the mug on the table.

-“Now stop this coffee part and let’s talk about music!” Henkka said.

-“yeah! So Abid! Since when you play guitar?” Alexi asked

-“Since I was of 10 sirs!” he said slowly.

-“Long time experienced! Why don’t you join a band?”

-“well long time experienced and long story after it.”

-“like how?”

-“umm… leave it man!” he laughed out.

But Erika smiled and said, “Actually I’d like all of you to know about it. He had gone to many bands and undoubtedly he plays awesome guitar. He is one kinda the boss of bass but he is very nervous in the stage. And can’t play like he plays…

Abid rolled his eyes to Erika and whispered to her, “Erika! Stop it!”

-“So your problem is in the stage?” Alexi asked.

-“Sir! Yeah! That is true.” Abid said bowing his head.

-“And he was made out of every bands just because of doing stupid things in the stage!” Erika said.

-“Oh that’s very sad!” Alexi said.

All got quiet for some moments…

-“So how many bands had you joined?”

-“only two! And the name of my last band was ‘Loaded guns’. They are awesome man! I was their bassist. But they threw me out! It was my fault. Cause I was the only stupid in the band! I ruined every of their performance! I still remember my last performance with them. I had a fight with our vocal in the stage! He even had hit in my face. I’m... I’m so sorry” Abid was being emotional had tears in his eyes..  “Every time I think of that nightmare day. So much humiliation?! It hurts a lot and makes tears in the eyes! I’m sorry!”

-“Hey man! Stop crying! Death metal guys don’t cry so easily! I will help you to be improved.” Alexi said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Abid looked at him with surprised eyes.

-“hey! Don’t be so surprised! I’m serious!” Alexi said smiling.

This had brought a smile to Erika’s face too! Because she never imagined that this pure metal guy even could be so good here!

-“thank you so much!” Abid said wiping his tears.

-“thanks from me too!” Erika said smiling. Alexi smiled at her.  And then they stood up for going.

-“okay! Time to go! We are going to practice! Abid come with us!”

-“yeah I’m ready!”

-“You can also come if you want!” Alexi said to Erika!

-“yeah sure I am also coming!”

 

 

They had a great time in the practice room! Abid played so many tunes and COB songs in front of them and they liked it! And Erika also performed some rock songs in front of them! Over all they had great times… and Henkka was having extra feeling for Erika whenever he was looking at her. Erika also liked him in another way. She found out that person really cute! She was feeling very lucky to sing with the children of Bodom! And she could see how happy Abid was to be with them! These persons were really very good! Nothing like how they look like and seem like! And day by day Erika was falling in love with the innocence of Henkka! He was so cute and sweet! And he treated her really very well!  While Abid used to be busy with learning things from Alexi Henkka spent his times with Erika! And in these 4 days they had been really very close!

Henkka also taught Abid a lot of things and he was very helpful! And Abid had been very closer to Alexi. And Alexi really liked him a lot! And wanted to help him! Everything was very okay…

Since the day of the last performance beside lake Bodom!

That day the performance was going to be held in the evening at 6 pm. And from the morning everybody was so busy in arranging things. And it was also Abid and Erika’s last day with the Children of Bodom! It was making both of them and the band members sad!!! Just after the performance they would have to go back to their own place. It was 3.30 pm. Henkka, Abid, Alexi and Erika were sitting beside a swimming pool in the terrace of the motel. They were talking about music and other things. Suddenly Alexi started praising about Abid. Those were so high and those were making Abid really very happy! Even he said that if Henkka wasn’t good enough he would take Abid in the band….time was passing and it was the last day… Henkka was feeling really very sad. He couldn’t wait. He stood up and asked Erika, “Erika! Would you please come out with me?”

-“So you’re asking a girl a day out?” Alexi joked.

-“What so funny here Alexi?” Henkka asked being a bit bothered.

-“Nothing! Just it made me laughed so I laughed! Now do I need your permission to laugh at you?”

-“It’s not so funny that you will laugh like that. We are guys and we can ask girls out!”

-“Yeah! He’s right Alexi! Anyway why not Henkka? Of course I am ready to go!” Erika said smiling

-“Yeah! Let’s go!”

-“just don’t making him bored with your boring stories Erika!!” Abid said before bidding goodbye to her.

 

-“Where are we going Henkka?”

-“Where do you wanna go?”

-“You asked me to go out right? So you say!”

-“So do you wanna go to hell palace?”

-“what kinda place is that? Is that new?”

-“Yeah it’s new and it’s a place full of scary things. I’ve gone there twice and I really liked that place. And this time I want to go there with a girl because I want to hear their screams.”

-“What do you mean?”

-“the place is so creepy that it makes girls almost fainted. When you will go there you will see it!”

His words made Erika already scared. So she got quiet.

-“are you scared?”

-“No! I’m okay! Even I’m excited.” Erika acted.

Finally they reached there. And when they went inside of it wasn’t really so creepy! It was beautiful!

-“Henkka! It’s really a nice place!”

-“Yeah! Come inside and then you will see how beautiful it actually is! He grabbed her by her hand.

They went inside. And when they entered into it, it really didn’t seem like that it was still day outside, the room was so dark and creepy with red light.

-“Excuse me!” A man with scary mask and scary get up came in front of them all in a sudden! And he took the tickets from them.

Then they went more inside of it…. The more rooms they were leaving behind it were getting creepier! And finally they went to the train of death.

-“This is the creepiest part Erika! Hold your breath!” Henkka said joking.

-“Oh! I’m enjoying this Man!  Don’t try to make me scared in any way!!!”

-“let’s go inside first!”

The train went inside of the deadly place. And the place was really creepy with dark and dim lights. There were so many scary masks hanging. So many false dead bodies were lying here and there. In a tree, in the street. But they looked so real. Scary music was playing. Suddenly an ugly witch came in front of the train and screamed, “You’re gonna die!!!!!!” and Erika shouted getting scared!

-“Hey! Calm down! She’s just an actress!”

-“Henkka I wanna get outta this place! Please…

She couldn’t finish her words. A man came in front of the train that didn’t have any head. And she screamed again closing her eyes. And this time she almost cried.

Henkka put her hands around her! “I’m sorry! If I knew you’d be this scared I wouldn’t bring you here!”

While she was calming down another actor came in front of the train that had two girls’ dead bodies in his shoulders and was eating them.  The man was full of blood. And Erika this time hugged Henkka deeply.

-“You’re very very bad guy!”  She cried.

Finally they came out of the death palace. Erika wasn’t talking to him. He was apologizing to her. But she was really very angry with him.

-“nobody ever made me so scared like today you did! You’re not as nice as I thought!”

-“I’m sorry Erika! I didn’t know you could get so scared like this!”

-“Actually it was my fault to make out with a stranger!”

-“I’m a stranger?”

-“Like that! I don’t know you well!”

-“Yeah! True! I didn’t know you could be so frightened! I thought you must be brave! That’s why I liked you!”

-“yeah! I also thought that you must be very sweet and different! But you are nothing different than other bad guys.”

-“So now you’re calling me a bad guy?”

-“Yes you are!”

-“Oh really?”

-“So we liked each other thinking that we must be different! But we are not!  So why are we standing together now?”

-“That’s a good question!”

-“Yeah! Now I’m going!”

-“Go wherever the fuck you want! I don’t fucking care!”

-“fine! Never try to meet me again!” saying this Erika turned around and started walking. She decided that she won’t go the concert.

He also started walking for his place. But he had to stop. Cause he heard a familiar scream and a big crashing sound. He turned around and couldn’t believe what he just saw… he saw Erika lying in the street and she was wounded badly and had lost lots of blood. She just had an accident with a car. He rushed back to her and bent down beside her. Her face was scratched badly! He took her in his arms and other people helped him to take her into a car. He sat behind the car with taking her in his lap. Her hand was bleeding badly. And she actually had sense. But she was looking straight at Henkka! He was so scared and upset! He doesn’t know why but he wanted to cry loudly. He was trembling badly and was sweating badly too. Suddenly he felt tears in his eyes. He held her tight and said, “I’m sorry Erika! It’s my entire fault! I will never forgive myself!” Erika closed her eyes but Henkka was still holding her tight…

 

6.30 pm. It’s been 30 minutes late and the concert still hadn’t started.

-“Did he answer?” Roope asked.

-“No! His phone is still switched off!” Janne replied.

-“oh! Fuck!” Alexi sighed!

-“Then do we have to cancel our show?” Raatikainen asked.

-“Are you nuts? 3000 people are standing there. And you want them to go home?” Janne said in anger.

-“why the fuck is he so careless?” Roope shouted.

-“Gonna kill him while he returns!” Raatikainen yelled.

-“please guys stop these shits! And let’s think what to do??” Janne requested. After about a while Alexi jumped up, “Guys! Go to the stage! I’ve got an idea!”

-“what?”

-“There is someone who can help us! Abid!”

-“but he has problem man! He gets nervous! And in front of 3000 people he will be fainted.” Raatikainen explained.

-“live that on me! Nothing like that will happen!”

-“just go to the stage and I am coming!”

 

Abid was sitting in the backstage in a chair all alone. He was so tensed cause Erika didn’t return and she wasn’t answering her phone. Alexi came to him and he stood up.

-“What’s wrong man? Why are you so upset?”

-“Did Henkka return?”

-“No man! I don’t know why the hell his phone is switched off! We need you. We don’t have time. You’ve to perform with us tonight!”

Abid felt his foot floating in the wings. And at the same time he couldn’t be that much happy how he had to be. Cause he was tensed about Erika so much!

-“Are you sure sir? Can I do it?”

-“leave it on me! Just tell me you can do it!”

-“I can sir but…

-“okay then come to the stage right now.”

He grabbed him to the stage.

After about some minutes when all were ready to perform Alexi took the mike and said in his own style, “First of all we are very sorry to do this late! And now I’m gonna introduce you guys to another future of the metal world! Here he is!”

He grabbed Abid to the spotlight.

-“He’s Abid. He’s gonna play bass in the absence of our bassist Henkka! Hope you all will like him! Now we are about to start … put your hands up!!!!”

Then he said to Abid, “Abid stand just beside me and feel you are playing for me only me and nobody. You don’t need to look at the audience just look at me.”-“Okay Sir!”

-“Now… I don’t give a fuck if you hate me…….. Alexi screamed.

Performance was getting hotter and hotter… and the atmosphere was superb. First two songs had made
Abid a bit scared and yes he did some wrongs but those were not that serious. And then he became self confident! And walked towards the stage stood exactly front of the fans and kept playing with head bangs… some girls were right front of him. Undoubtedly they liked him a lot... They were enjoying much….

The concert was over at 10 pm.

Abid was so so so so so…. Happy that after coming down from the stage he hugged every member and kept screaming like a baby boy! Suddenly he thought of Erika and asked a man about her.

And he replied, “I’ve just come here to inform you guys about her. She had an accident and her left hand is wounded badly... She had an operation and that’s why Henkka couldn’t come here!”

Abid’s smile faded away and all the members were shocked!

-“Why are we standing here? Let’s go to the hospital!” Alexi shouted.

They went into a car. While going all of their happiness were like locked.

When they reached in front of Erika’s room they found Henkka there.-“What happened Henkka?” Abid asked.

-“Erika is badly injured. Her hand needed 14 sews.  She is taking rest now.”

-“is she okay now?”

-“Yeah she is!”

-“I’m sorry Alexi! I couldn’t stand there! These circumstances made me almost mad that I even forgot to inform you guys. And when I tried to call you guys were already performing. Thanks o Abid he saved us today!” Henkka said.

-“Hey it’s okay! Anyone would do the same if he was at your place!” Alexi said.

-“No man! Not anyone! Only the man who loves her!” he said in a low voice.

-“You love her????” Abid asked getting shocked.

-“I didn’t mean it what you’ve guessed… I meant…

-“She wants to see you all!” A nurse came to them and said, they all entered to her room.

-“Hey little girl!” Alexi said and sat beside her.

-“Hi!” she said slowly.

-“We’ve a good news for you dear! Guess what? Your friend is famous!”

-“What you mean?”

Abid sat beside her and told her the whole story and she cried in happiness. She never could believe that his wishes his dreams had really come true…. After spending some times with her they all went away. But she stopped Henkka.

-“can you sit here beside me?”he sat beside her and then slowly said,

-“I’m very ashamed of what happened Erika! I never thought that this could happen!”

-“its okay man! I’m fortunate to have this accident. For my accident my friend is becoming famous and I’ve found my true love!”

-“what you mean?”

-“will you deny that you didn’t cry for me in the car?”

-“No! I won’t! I know what I felt for you was nothing but love… no girl never made me cry like this in the world!”

-“And your tears brought feelings into my heart!”

-“I also realized Erika that for the first time I had true feelings for a girl in my mind!!!

-“say it stupid!”

-“Okay fine! I love you!”

-“I love you too!”

 

 

 

 

 

4 years later….

-“Hello!”

-“Erika where are you? We all are standing here! In 15 minutes our show will start! Before that I want to all the interviews.  And we won’t have time after it. After that we have our flight and then we will go to Canada…”

-“I’m sorry Abid! Henkka had lost the key of our house. Now it’s back so I’m coming!”

-“Do it soon! Remember it’s ‘Black magic’s first world tour!”

-“Yeah I know your black magic!”

-“so come soon!”

-“yeah camera man has already reached there and I am coming. And don’t say anything stupid. This interview is live! remember”

-“okay okay… bye!”

-“bye!”

 

-“Henkka! I’m going now! Hope you don’t have to go to the practice today right?”

-“no I won’t!”

-“Then take care of Harmony. Her dress is in the closet! Change her clothes okay?”

-“okay my dear wife now go you are getting late!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The end-----------------------------------------------