[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Photobucket

Evelyn was taught that bad girls pay dearly for their sins. It wasn't as though the temptation wasn't there, she just chose to give herself to the man she married. Two months after she did, fate stepped in and took him away from her. Forever.

It couldn't be. There was no way it was possible. I knew her face. I'd seen it a million times before and didn't even know her. I wouldn't have believe it myself if I wasn't standing there looking at her myself. The woman I loved. A woman I always had loved.

Fate tore them apart once. Would it be so cruel to them again?


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block
Characters: Joe
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Bad Girls Club
Chapters: 5
Completed: Yes
Word count: 5683
Read: 6883
Published: 02/02/12
Updated: 02/05/12
Story Notes:


Thanks to all those that helped encourage and contribute to this story. You know who you are :)

1. Chapter 1 by Simple Sue [ - ] (789 words)


Happy Valentine's Day! I think I'm the first to post in our next series of adventures for the bad girls club so here you go. Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Simple Sue [ - ] (681 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1715 words)



Thank you to all that have taken an interest in my new interest. Don't be afraid to let me know if you don't care for it as well. I'm a big girl


4. Chapter 4 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1371 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Simple Sue [ - ] (1127 words)


This is the final chapter of my story. Thanks to all those that gave it a chance. It was my most favorite thing to write to date.