- Text Size +

We made it to Nick’s house in like five minutes. I guess it was a good thing he lived close to our friends.  It took some time to find his bedroom. Well of course that was after we had sex in the living room and on the stairs. I couldn’t get enough of him. There was something about the man that made my toes curls while doing to deed.

Sleeping with Nick was different than sleeping with other guys. I didn’t know what it was, but I liked it. Maybe it was that he was attentive and relaxed about it. I guess when you slept with as many women as he did, it became second nature.

“You look beautiful in my bed.”  Nick smiled at me from the doorway of the bathroom.

I looked his body over, slowly from head to toe and back again several times. The man was beautiful. “You’re not too shabby yourself.” I giggled.

“Why thank you, Sophie.” He crawled into bed next to me. “I’m glad you decided to change your mine. Now I know we have good chemistry.”

“The best part is I wasn’t even drunk when I made the choice.” I batted my eyes as I teased him. It was weird how comfortable I was with this whole scenario. I won’t lie; it kind of freaked me out.

“I love your smart ass comments. Plus it’s nice knowing that you would sleep with me even without a ton of alcohol in your system.” He rolled over so he was on top of me.

Before I could say anything, Nick’s mouth was on mine. His hands were roaming my body. My hands were on his butt. I could feel myself getting aroused. It didn’t take long with Nick. He could stare into my eyes and I was wet for him.

“So, when was the last time you had it three times?” His hands push my sweaty curls off my face.

“Umm, never.” I whispered. Sure I’ve been with a few guys, but none of them had ever satisfied me until tonight.

“What kind of men did you date?” He asked softly.

“Nice ones that sucked in bed.” I laughed. “Until tonight I never realized what an….” I couldn’t finish the sentence.

“You’ve never had an orgasm?” Nick looked shocked.

“Yes, I’ve had orgasms.” My face turned red. “But never from a guy until tonight.”

“So I’m the guy who made you feel good.” He was like a proud peacock.

“Don’t be so cocky.” I joked. Nick laughed hysterically for a few minutes. “Get your mind out of the gutter Carter. I’m ready for round three.”

Nick’s mouth moved down to my breasts. He licked and sucked for a while before bringing his lips to mine. Before I knew what hit me, Nick entered me. Our bodies started moving together in a tantric dance. Our bodies fit together perfectly. If I had known how good things were going to be with Nick, I would have slept with him years ago.

“Mmmm….Nick.” I started to moan. My body was on fire. Nick placed little kisses all over my neck.  He knew where all my sensitive spots were. I had long term boyfriends that didn’t know where they were. How could he have found them so quickly?

We reached our peaks at the same time. Nick rolled off my body and caught his breath. After a few moments of silence, Nick started laughing.

“What is so funny?”  I moved onto my side, so I could look at him.

“Just think we could have been having the best sex of our lives years ago.”

“What do you mean?” I wasn’t sure what he was getting at. I think I lost of few brain cells tonight, but I’d have to say it was worth it.

“All those years we spent fighting we could have been having hot sex. I know I’ve been with a lot of women in my past. Tonight with you was different. It wasn’t just sex. I’m in love with you Sophie.”

“What?” I sat up. I realized I was naked and pulled the covers over my chest.

“I’m in love with you. I think I have been for a long time. Maybe that’s why none of my relationships have worked out.” He said affectionately.

No. There was no way Nick Carter was in love with me. Sure, we were starting to be nice to each other, but that’s because we were trying to act like adults for a change. Sure it was the best sex of my life, but that didn’t equate love.

“Nick, listen to yourself. There’s no way possible you could be in love with me. My gosh this afternoon you hated me.” I didn’t know what to say or do. Nick was making me regret my decision.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. My dress was downstairs so I wrapped a towel around my body.  I needed to get away from Nick.

“What the hell are you doing?” Nick entered the bathroom wearing a pair of boxers.

“I’m going home.” I stated matter of factly.

“Is this because I said I was in love with you?” He questioned.

I stepped out of the bathroom. Before I left his bedroom, I turned to look at him. “I think it’s a bit crazy to assume that because we slept together you’re in love with me. It was just sex.” With that I walked away from Nick. He didn’t follow me.

I found my dress thrown on the chair in the living room. I got dressed and left Nick’s house. I sat in my car for almost ten minutes. For some reason I couldn’t leave.

What possessed me to sleep with him? If I knew it was about more than sex I would have never done it. Nick wasn’t a bad guy, but he wasn’t my type. Why was I so stupid?

I was embarrassed by my actions. I normally didn’t sleep with someone unless I had feelings for him. I wanted it tonight with him. I didn’t know why, but I did. There was no way I could tell anyone about this. Celeste and Kendra would have a field day about me sleeping with him. They would start planning the wedding.

My famous last words came and bit me in the butt. I should have listened to myself and I wouldn’t be in trouble over Nick.