[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

It was the week of Valentines Day and Kevin had concocted a romantic couples retreat. There was just one slight problem. I hadn't told the guys I was once again a single man. So I had no one to go with and I found myself making a desperate move.

She wasn't close to being my type, but was the only one to give into my little game plan. The shit I get myself into...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Adventure, Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: No
Word count: 10658
Read: 14655
Published: 02/06/12
Updated: 09/12/12
Story Notes:

Hey there! It's been a while since this was updated. I just couldn't get inspired, but now I have decided to make this a collab with Tracy, AKA DelphinaCarter on AC. WOOHOO! We hope that you are still interested in reading and that you enjoy our first try at a collaboration.

1. Photograph by kevmylove [ - ] (1267 words)

 


 

2. Ten Grand by kevmylove [ - ] (1596 words)

Hey ladies so glad you guys are interested in Nick and Sam's story! I hope that you continue to read and like it! Thank you for the reviews I love the feedback and I apologize once again for not being able to respond. I will as soon as I can! :)

3. Plane Ride by kevmylove [ - ] (1725 words)

4. Nice To Meet You by kevmylove [ - ] (1093 words)

Finally got an update! Ugh it's a pain to write on the iPod...thumbs are cramped lol. Sorry for any weird font.

5. King Sized Bed by DelphinaCarter [ - ] (921 words)
First collab ever :) hope you guys like it.

6. On a Mission by kevmylove [ - ] (815 words)

Yay I was finally able to crank out a chap. Thanks for reading and reviewing ladies :)

7. Treat Me Right by DelphinaCarter [ - ] (977 words)
Back with a new chapter! Let us know what you think :)

8. Underneath Your Clothes by kevmylove [ - ] (950 words)

9. Valentine's Day by DelphinaCarter [ - ] (1314 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating! Hope you enjoy :)